SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
At 0:45 he calls it a "propaganda poster".
Nope, could not watch the rest of it.

PC

Posts: 1346 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No bias, slant or favoritism in that video, couldn't detect any one-sidedness whatsoever. Roll Eyes

She's a freshman...on scholarship...who was quite enthusiastic in defacing and destroying posters/fliers of Jewish kidnap victims that were posted around NYU...and she can't believe there's pushback. Big Grin She's emblematic of the Generation-Z mindset, a belief in their self-righteousness and clueless zeal for whatever the cause du jour is.

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I ran onto a bit of this myself yesterday while getting groceries. My normal check out lady, and sort of a friend, was getting harassed by this older woman. Mostly "I'm important and need to be treated that way" BS. Then she turned back for a final comment and I see she is wearing a scarf type thing with Palestinian flags at each end, and of course a big crucifix necklace around her neck. If she only knew.....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38061 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PCWyoming:

It sure looks to me like three seconds before that, they cut the clip just as he started to crumple it.

I'm not going to say what I think of this guy.

Posts: 17359 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The Palestinians ended up in Jordan, and they tried to overthrow the King and got booted out.

They were accepted in Lebanon and started a war with Christians that destroyed the country.

They murdered thousands of innocents in hijackings and other attacks on the supporters of Israel world wide.

They just got booted out of Kuwait after helping Saddam.

Everywhere they go they bring hate, war, and destruction. Now they are spreading it here.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38061 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The MIT Corporation chose Sally to be our president for her outstanding academic leadership, her judgment, her integrity, her moral compass, and her ability to unite our community around MIT’s core values. She has done excellent work in leading our community, including in addressing antisemitism, Islamophobia, and other forms of hate, which we reject utterly at MIT. She has our full and unreserved support,” the statement said.

The President at Penn may be the first of many to get the axe, however its clear schools like MIT and Harvard have widespread learning disabilities amongst its officers and senior executives. Keep in mind, it was over 30+ Harvard student organizations who collectively put their names upon a statement blaming Israel for all the violence perpetrated against Palestinians in Gaza. This is an institution that supports, encourages and stimulates these beliefs.

Since we've heard from some prominent private school presidents, I would very much like to see the Congressional House Education and Workforce Committee, call upon the school Presidents from a variety of public universities and hear their testimony and statements to the same line of questioning.

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PCWyoming:

PC

Summon "The Bear Jew"...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44100 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34134 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
My inner A hole is emerging when I say that skinny dweeb needs a beat down for shilling for modern day nazis.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29800 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Asked to step down. Bull shit! Someone should have been cleaning out their desks during their testimony and shipped their personals to their homes. They should have not been allowed back on campus after that despicable display. This waffling and letting them make the decision is almost as disgusting as their testimony. I'm betting one or more survives this by waiting it out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8557 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
There shouldn't be, but is there a difference in severance package for these despicable creatures whether they are fired vs resigned? They need to leave for cause - should be no package.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12846 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It seems to me that Magill has no choice. Since it has now become public knowledge that there was an "emergency meeting" and that Magill will be urged to resign today, if she ends up staying, it will make the situation for the university far more acute.

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am sorry

HA!! I'll bet you are, you nasty, arrogant, racist bitch!

posted Hide Post
quote:
"I got caught up in what had become at that point, an extended, combative exchange about policies and procedures," Gay said. "What I should have had the presence of mind to do in that moment was return to my guiding truth, which is that calls for violence against our Jewish community — threats to our Jewish students — have no place at Harvard and will never go unchallenged. Substantively, I failed to convey what is my truth."

You failed.
The question was very basic and straightforward, instead you attempted to contextualize and equivocate.
You believe certain peoples should and deserve to be discriminated against.
You believe double-standards should be standard.
The truth is, your truth, is you're a bigot.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gay is saying anything now to save her DIE-hired job.

Q

Posts: 26853 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I am sorry

HA!! I'll be you are, you nasty, arrogant racist bitch!

Quote from her response

"I got caught up in what had become at that point, an extended, combative exchange about policies and procedures,"

So Typical of leftist educators, she's blaming it on what and how it was questioned, not taking 100% responsibility for her bullshit attempts to shake off giving a solid yes or no answer.

Posts: 23783 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If, instead of students carrying around signs that said "Gas the Jews", the signs read "Kill the homosexuals" or "Lynch the blacks", that nasty bitch would have called out the National Guard.

How OBVIOUS can a person be? Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
"I got caught up in what had become at that point, an extended, combative exchange about policies and procedures," Gay said. "What I should have had the presence of mind to do in that moment was return to my guiding truth, which is that calls for violence against our Jewish community — threats to our Jewish students — have no place at Harvard and will never go unchallenged. Substantively, I failed to convey what is my truth."

You failed.
The question was very basic and straightforward, instead you attempted to contextualize and equivocate.
You believe certain peoples should and deserve to be discriminated against.
You believe double-standards should be standard.
The truth is, your truth, is you're a bigot.

100%.
What is almost comical, is all these Ivy league school presidents, couldn't have used their intellect to outwit or even derail a single basic question. Despite having no logic or morality to any of their positions...they aren't even smart enough to answer better or evade answering with some scent of intellect. Imagine paying that kind of money to send your kids to an Ivy league school run by these total IDIOTS. They have billion dollar endowments... The 200+ years of reputations...much easier to lose than to gain..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._States_by_endowment

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Diversity hires. What more could you expect?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30620 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Seventeen times, this smug bitch was asked.

"You spoke your truth under oath 17x. And the world heard it."

https://twitter.com/EliseStefa.../1733130677585956931

https://twitter.com/freejewess...701329174654/photo/1

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023