SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I haven’t the slightest doubt that the “humanitarian aid” shipments flowing into Gaza are laden with weapons.
<snip>

I would’ve guessed that the Israelis are inspecting those shipments. In any case, Hamas is running low on personnel, rather than weapons.

I'm certain the HAM ASS version of this scene is soon to follow:

Posts: 7295 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's so good that these witches testified, because they can try to "clarify" all they want, but their words are now part of the Congressional Record. There's no denying what they said, no matter how hard the leftists try to spin it. The more they talk, the more the truth about their fucked-up ideology is revealed.

You think these people are smart? HA!!

https://twitter.com/charliekir.../1732531970138309025

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Anybody else notice that they had the same smug demeanor when testifying that you see with Wray, Garland, and company?

Posts: 20240 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
We all know the hypocrisy of this crap and these College Leaders:

If this had been numbers of students in organized "protests" calling for the genocide and extermination of blacks or gays or trans on October 1st 2023, there would have been such an outcry against them by the Colleges, the Lame Stream Media, with FBI/Just US Department Task Forces sent to each campus to investigate and prosecute everyone involved for Hate Crimes, it would make the January 6th Investigations look like a traffic stop with a warning ticket.

Hopefully the Donors and Alumnus go crazy withholding cash and support. If that happens, I predict within two weeks that two if not all three will have been replaced, or taking a "leave of absence".

The new corporate background check will include these little asshats' social media posts and involvement with these despicable actions. Going to be tough paying back those student loans without a good job.

Posts: 4006 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
These wicked people actually strengthen my faith. Hatred of God’s chosen for no reason and hatred for His Word. They fulfill Bible prophecy and don’t even know it.

They will be dealt with at the Judgment. Rest assured.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3989 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Many times, these Congressional hearings seem like a giant waste of time and money.

And then sometimes--just sometimes--they are a Carrington style event that sends shockwaves across the nation, which is what we got from yesterday's hearing.

Bravo to Rep Stefanik and the other Republicans on that committee.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30620 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...g-Jews-genocide.html

There are growing calls for the presidents of Harvard, UPenn and MIT to resign today over their 'extremely troubling' testimony on antisemitism which included them saying calling for the genocide of Jews was allowed on their campuses.

The three women yesterday stunned lawmakers at a congressional hearing on campus antisemitism where they refused to denounce calls for the genocide of Jews as 'harassment', and said such hate speech does not violate their codes of conduct.

Today, students from the schools along with some of the shocked Republicans present at the hearing say it is clear that all three must resign.

The boards of each school - which ultimately decide whether the women will remain in their positions - are yet to make their positions clear.

And while donors including Bill Ackman have expressed their disgust with the remarks, other prominent alumni and donors like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg remain silent on the issue.
The Harvard Board of Overseers is yet to respond to inquiries on Dr. Gay's remarks, as is its Alumni Association. UPenn and MIT have been equally silent.

Rep. Elise Stefanik ( who was the most aggressive in questioning the trio yesterday, slammed the 'moral depravity' of their answers.

'I've been in a number of very high-profile congressional hearings over the years and the pathetic moral depravity on display by the witnesses, the three universities presidents from Harvard, Mitt and Penn, I haven't witnessed anything like that.

'I asked the question in such a way it was an easy yes, that calling for the genocide of Jews in fact does violate their policies and code of conduct when it comes to bullying and harassment.

'Their answers were pathetic. I was so shaken, Harris, and what was probably the most tragic aspect of the hearing to me was there were a number of Jewish students from those schools in the audience sitting behind them and to watch just the fear as they are listening to the presidents of these universities fail to answer a basic question of moral clarity was abyss mall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Statement from President Gay: There are some who have confused a right to free expression with the idea that Harvard will condone calls for violence against Jewish students. Let me be clear: Calls for violence or genocide against the Jewish community, or any religious or ethnic group are vile, they have no place at Harvard, and those who threaten our Jewish students will be held to account.

Gay acknowledged that Harvard had punished students and rescinded acceptances over the posting of messages and memes on social media.

And let’s not forget that these same schools enforce transgender ideology with a vengeance. The use on campus of an offending pronoun, a reference to a non-preferred gender, or so-called “deadnaming” are routinely treated as punishable actions, even though (a) they are speech, and (b) don’t come close to overtly promoting genocide.

So when can we expect Harvard to start expelling the pro-genocide students on their campuses? Don’t hold your breath. As William Jacobson astutely diagnoses in his essay today for the James G. Martin Center, the Ivy League has gone all-in on attacking Western civilization in favor of what it sees as those who can dismantle it. Hamas’ genocide of Israel and the Jews is a proxy for the destruction they want to see accomplished globally:

The chief concern of those who support DEI ideology is the destruction of that supposed power structure so that we can have social justice and equity. This belief system has metastasized into open antisemitism.

Yet the problem is even deeper than expressions of antisemitism. What the mobs are against, at the core, is Western civilization , with its distinctive characteristics of individual liberty, limited government, and capitalism. They are intent on tearing our system down and have made common cause with Islamicists who desire a world with only one religion, which they would enforce through Sharia law. This is what many now call the Red-Green alliance. …

The war on historical truth perpetrated by the “settler-colonial” narrative is fundamental to anti-Western and antisemitic racialized activism, which, by its ideology, much be spread to every aspect of campus life.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...al-testimony-n597137

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Many times, these Congressional hearings seem like a giant waste of time and money.

And then sometimes--just sometimes--they are a Carrington style event that sends shockwaves across the nation, which is what we got from yesterday's hearing.

Yeah, this may be the single most important thing congress does this year. . .

This is (yet another) chance for people to see these 'elite' idiots for what they truly are.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21864 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, was livid.

“It should not be hard to condemn genocide, genocide against Jews, genocide against anyone else,” he told reporters. “I’ve said many times, leaders have a responsibility to speak and act with moral clarity , and Liz Magill failed to meet that simple test.”

“There should be no nuance to that — she needed to give a one-word answer,” he added.

By Wednesday afternoon, a petition calling for Ms. Magill’s resignation had grown to more than 3,000 signatures. Marc Rowan, the chief of Apollo Global Management and the board chair at the Wharton School of Business at Penn, asked the board of trustees to rescind their support for Ms. Magill.

“How much damage to our reputation are we willing to accept?” he wrote in a letter to the trustees.

Governor Shapiro, who is a nonvoting member of Penn’s board, urged the trustees to meet soon. University sources, speaking on background, said that efforts were underway to hold a board meeting by phone this week. The university did not respond immediately to a request for comment. [...]

Bill Ackman, the billionaire hedge fund manager and Harvard alumnus, called on all three presidents to resign, citing the exchanges over genocide.

“It ‘depends on the context’ and ‘whether the speech turns into conduct,’ that is, actually killing Jews,” he wrote on X. “This could be the most extraordinary testimony ever elicited in the Congress.”

“They must all resign in disgrace,” he continued. “If a CEO of one of our companies gave a similar answer, he or she would be toast within the hour.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...l-testimony-n2632108

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Outstanding

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, was livid.

“It should not be hard to condemn genocide, genocide against Jews, genocide against anyone else,” he told reporters. “I’ve said many times, leaders have a responsibility to speak and act with moral clarity , and Liz Magill failed to meet that simple test.”

“There should be no nuance to that — she needed to give a one-word answer,” he added.

“How much damage to our reputation are we willing to accept?” he wrote in a letter to the trustees.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...l-testimony-n2632108

It's very positive to see a democrat speak out against the idiots supporting positions against Israel. The first comment and position is great.

The question to the board, while perhaps moving toward a favorable outcome, is a little less so as it seems to suggest that if there was no damage to reputation, then the responses, actions and comments of these three presidents (and others) are more acceptable. The question should have been more unequivocal - like, how can we allow people who support genocide and justify the horrific actions of Oct 7 to be in positions of authority, especially those who shape the minds of generations to come?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12846 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All of this attention means that when/if these racist frauds are replaced, their replacements will be compelled to take action against the activities and participants on these campuses.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is some of the over 100 vermin that have crawled out of the tunnels since the IDF began flooding their nest.

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/s.../1732765533722792113

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All of this attention means that when/if these racist frauds are replaced, their replacements will be compelled to take action against the activities and participants on these campuses.

I'm so looking forward to this. Looks like the tides are starting to change. I've been living under the ocean that is leftist ideology for so long that I feel like this is Atlantis. It would be so nice to breach the surface.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12846 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m so sick of these genocidal rectums and their putrid Leftist apologists.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29800 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is some of the over 100 vermin that have crawled out of the tunnels since the IDF began flooding their nest.

Is there any accompanying commentary or story with this...X...tweet...tweXt...picture?

Posts: 2968 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just added Mossad Commentary to my X Twitter feed!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4345 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's no redemption or rehab for these clowns. Like the university presidents that outed themselves before Congress, participation, support and enthusiasm for Hamas and THIER cause, is a dead-end. You make such a absolutest choice, than you've shut-down all other life options, society has no place for such a people.

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post