SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Drown them like rats.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30620 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh, and Al Aqsa Flood Reduex, imagine that.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44100 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I think Harvard, MIT and Penn are going to lose lots and lots of endowment cash after their "testimony" in front of Congress.

The more light that is shown in how these people think and their views of the world, I think we'll see more changes not just in private donations but also in how Federal education grant programs and researching funding is administered.

Case in point, the big school where our diplomats come out of, is a farm for Leftist ideology. Georgetown's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service has produced at least two known fools, that have outed themselves in their outrage to our government and how it conducts itself.

The Colonialism Slander in the State Department and Beyond
quote:
Left-wing intellectuals have transformed the complex history of “colonialism” into an all-encompassing slander against the West. A practice dating back to the ancient world, colonialism involves a nation’s transferring a portion of its population into a foreign land and assuming responsibility for administering it. In the United Kingdom and the United States, professors of literature, history, political theory, and international relations routinely teach that the subjugation of non-Western peoples belongs to the essence of the West – they primarily mean the British Empire, America, and Israel. The anti-colonialists further contend that the perpetration of heinous crimes – including genocide, the systematic effort to wipe out a people – belongs to the essence of the West’s colonialism.

So successful have the professors been in promulgating the belief that the West has engaged in centuries of relentlessly brutal conquest and malevolent domination that the colonialism slander has found its way into the U.S. State Department bureaucracy. In a Nov. 3 scoop, Axios reporters Hans Nichols and Barak Ravid revealed that “A junior State Department employee who is organizing a dissent cable on the White House’s policy on Israel has used social media to publicly accuse President Biden of being ‘complicit in genocide’ toward the people of Gaza.” The dissent cable, which involves classified communications to the secretary of state, has been leaked.

An organizer of the dissent cable and author of the accusation that the president whom she serves is complicit in genocide, Sylvia Yacoub is “a foreign affairs officer in the Bureau of Middle East Affairs for more than two years.” The obscene abuse of the term “genocide” to characterize Israel’s exercise of its right of self-defense is a tell-tale sign that Yacoub subscribes to the colonialism slander. Had she described the jubilantly executed atrocities and proudly proclaimed goal of the Hamas jihadists as genocide, she would have employed the term correctly.

It turns out, according to Eitan Fischberger, that Yacoub, a 2023 graduate of Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service (SFS), “wrote her thesis paper about colonialism and its role in international relations.” In “The Georgetown Effect,” Fischberger explained that Yacoub’s thesis reflected her school’s priorities: “SFS’s curriculum, faculty viewpoints, and campus activities” revolve around colonialism and “decolonization.” Josh Paul, the only State Department official to resign in opposition to the Biden administration’s support for Israel’s war against Hamas, graduated from SFS in 2002.

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Drown them like rats.

"Achmed! You left the toilet running again. Go jiggle the handle."

Posts: 3520 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope they plug one end of the tunnels so the rats can’t flee.

Posts: 53445 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Harvard, MIT, PENN: The Truth is what I say it is!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38060 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

"Now youse can't leave..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44100 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Oh, and Al Aqsa Flood Reduex, imagine that.

I look forward to the day that dome no longer defiles the skyline of Jerusalem.

Posts: 20240 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Omain.

Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Each one of those bishes who head up universities should have been asked "If a group was going around campus chanting "Death to trannys" but didn't act on it, would THAT also be acceptable?" I think we all know what would happen to that group.

Oh, and each one of these leaders of "prestigious' universities should be made to watch some of the footage of October 7.

https://twitter.com/SpencerGua.../1731761693737308427

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8359 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
With reports of the scale of these tunnel systems, flooding with seawater has a secondary effect of literally salting much of the ground under Gaza.

Shallow groundwater sources, often used for potable water, that weren’t already briny are about to become so.

Building foundations will become unstable.

דמעות ליברליות. Smile

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31583 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:

Oh, and each one of these leaders of "prestigious' universities should be made to watch some of the footage of October 7.

It would give them a priapism.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34232 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

"Now youse can't leave..."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30979 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
An interesting video with a journalist doing a "ride-along" with an Israeli unit in Gaza.

Got some good Tavor & M4 footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgAysaub_AU

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4344 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Along with those college presidents, all these women's rights groups worldwide were absolutely crickets during all of this. Disgusting and shameful and it's starting to get called out:

Gal Gadot Calls Out Silence Over Reports of Sexual Violence During Hamas Attack: “World Has Failed the Women of Oct. 7”

That's not a good look when Wonder Woman has to shame you for not speaking up

Posts: 34134 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108230 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Regarding the testimony of the presidents of Harvard, MIT and Penn- I guess "Words are violence" is old hat now, huh? It's sooo 2020. Fuckin' hypocrites.

Hypocrites AND scumbags they are, and now they're panicked...scurrying like the little rats they are:

Harvard President Claudine Gay says her antisemitism comments were misunderstood and insists school WILL take action against students calling for the genocide of Jews after ferocious backlash and donor boycott

"misunderstood" LOL

That's as lame as claiming you were "hacked" Roll Eyes

Posts: 34134 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you do call for the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews, please make sure you use the proper gender pronouns. Let's keep our priorities straight.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3578 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
donor boycott

This is why her tune has changed. They could give 2 fucks until the money starts to dry up

Posts: 2843 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
These are not "elite" schools, expensive yes. They are not being run by leaders. Quite the opposite, they are run by a bunch of bigots and racists. Hitler mustaches on them is perfect.

Try these and watch them call the goon squads: There are only two genders. Only women can get pregnant. Only woman can breastfeed. Men are stronger than women. Men don't play in women's sports. Unborn babies should be protected.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3802 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post