SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I haven’t the slightest doubt that the “humanitarian aid” shipments flowing into Gaza are laden with weapons.
<snip>

I would’ve guessed that the Israelis are inspecting those shipments. In any case, Hamas is running low on personnel, rather than weapons.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9197 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
My apologies if this has been discussed or covered already.

I just read a twitter thread from a guy that watched a compilation of all of the CCTV and local security camera footage, found cell phone video, and bodycam footage taken from dead Hamas members. He tried to describe what he'd seen, and this is a war correspondent that's seen the horrors of war. He was completely unprepared for what he saw. It sounds like the IDF pieced together video from like-incidents. So if there were multiple cameras involved in a specific dwelling being attacked, this was all linked together.

I can't think of any way to put words to it other than to say that it's pre-civilization humanity at it's worst. The absolute worst.

I will not watch it, and often repeat this phrase I learned to live by from my early days of discovering the most disgusting things on the pre-dawn internet: "What has been seen cannot be unseen." However, I felt compelled to try and get an understanding for what these animals did, and now having simply read a once-removed account from someone, I'm sick about it.

I can understand why any Jew who's aware of the details of this attack would be resolved to destroy anyone and anything that participated, assisted, developed, fed, took phone calls from, or even smiled at the humans involved with this. I can't empathize as much as simply have a better grasp as to why some men choose to utterly destroy other humans so that good and innocent people can flourish. Any human that's hacked away at uncivilized despotism with their life or their limbs, until their hands and minds are numb, should be given sainthood in every possible way. This includes anyone involved in retribution for this act of unspeakable evil.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9175 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The video is really bad, worse than that, even. It's sheer butchery, ranging from casual to gleeful. I watched it because although I don't seek out the horrors of the world, I've determined to have as educated an understanding of events like this as I can. My conclusion after over twenty years of bearing witness to this and many other things is that Islam is evil.

Posts: 17385 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that post, Veeper.

That is a tantamount issue in this country with regard to United States "citizens" supporting the acts of Hamas and decrying Israel's response. People in this country are IGNORANT and will NEVER understand what first-person terrorism is that is carried out on THEM. They are protected by our shores and our laws.

I'm not talking about the immigrants, illegal or otherwise, that have come to these shores. THEY probably know and have seen terrorism and evil up close and personal. No...I'm speaking of the MORONIC IMBECILES in this country who haven't traveled farther than to their job.

In the course of my travels through the years, I haven't been to TRUE 3rd-world countries like Yemen, places in Afrcia, etc. I HAVE been to areas of Mexico, South America, Dominican, Haiti, etc. where I look around and think to myself, "How in the hell do these people live?" The aforementioned "Americans" of which I speak have NEVER seen this and just don't get it. They're wrapped in their safe little cocoons and can denounce Israel from the safety of their front porch. Put them in some of the places I've been and CERTAINLY in 3rd-word sh*t holes and they would cry like a pussy.

We need the get the footage you discovered and show these assholes what they're supporting. Maybe...juuuuuuust maybe...it'll show a few the error of their ways. But I doubt it.....

And we KNOW the media will NEVER stand for having this aired. It goes against the grain of their and Biden's/Obama's narrative and agenda.

This country fucking SICKENS me now...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I'm going to tell you again- relax. Take it down a notch. Try to show that you have some joy in you- about something, about anything. Find some good in this life and talk about it now and then. There is good in this life.

I can't make it any clearer to you- take it easy.

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Israel is preparing to flood Hamas tunnels with SEA WATER to flush out terrorists as high-powered pumps are transported into Gaza

The IDF finished building several large seawater pumps around a mile north of the Al-Shati refugee camp in mid-November, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The pumps, at least five of which have been built, can each pump thousands of cubic feet of water from the Mediterranean Sea into the tunnels per hour, which would lead to them flooding in a matter of weeks.

US officials said Israel first informed them of the plans in early November, though they don't know when or even if the Israeli government would carry out the plans.

One source told the newspaper that the plan would take place over several weeks, meaning that Hamas would have enough time to move all the hostages out of the tunnels.

Posts: 2969 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
We used to do that with gophers. Stick a hose in one hole and wait for them to come up. Worked great, and it likely will with these rodents too.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That's exciting. Let the rats swim.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7107 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Id use gasoline, about 25,000 gallons worth, inserted via multiple points, with large fans to help volatilize it.

Then throw in a flare.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31614 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That was fun

Nice pounding that the representative from New York provided to the President of Harvard.

Posts: 14841 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bravo, young lady. Stand your ground.

https://twitter.com/TPostMille.../1732069313446552015

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
The video is really bad, worse than that, even. It's sheer butchery, ranging from casual to gleeful. I watched it because although I don't seek out the horrors of the world, I've determined to have as educated an understanding of events like this as I can. My conclusion after over twenty years of bearing witness to this and many other things is that Islam is evil.

I only read about the recorded violence on Twitter, and even though the Twitter posts only covered a small portion of the actual attack, I'm assuming there's video for much of it- at least much more than the half-dozen or so locations the poster described witnessing.

I still can't shake what was described.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9175 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Yep, DEI is now DIE.....soon to be IED. Not a matter of IF but WHEN. Of course when it happens live on a Facebook stream with video and audio, the FBI and Lamestream Media will have "no idea about the why this attack occurred".

I think my Christmas gift to myself this year might be one of those backpacks with body armor in it.

Posts: 4014 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Regarding the testimony of the presidents of Harvard, MIT and Penn- I guess "Words are violence" is old hat now, huh? It's sooo 2020. Fuckin' hypocrites.

https://twitter.com/BillAckman.../1732179418787783089

The presidents of @Harvard, @MIT, and @Penn were all asked the following question under oath at today’s congressional hearing on antisemitism:

Does calling for the genocide of Jews violate [your university’s] code of conduct or rules regarding bullying or harassment?

The answers they gave reflect the profound moral bankruptcy of Presidents Gay, Magill and Kornbluth.

Representative @EliseStefanik was so shocked with the answers that she asked each of them the same question over and over again, and they gave the same answers over and over again.

In short, they said:

It ‘depends on the context’ and ‘whether the speech turns into conduct,’ that is, actually killing Jews.

This could be the most extraordinary testimony ever elicited in the Congress, certainly on the topic of genocide, which to remind us all is:

“the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group”

The presidents’ answers reflect the profound educational, moral and ethical failures that pervade certain of our elite educational institutions due in large part to their failed leadership.

Don’t take my word for it.

You must watch the following three minutes. By the end, you will be where I am.

They must all resign in disgrace.

If a CEO of one of our companies gave a similar answer, he or she would be toast within the hour.

Why has antisemitism exploded on campus and around the world?

Because of leaders like Presidents Gay, Magill and Kornbluth who believe genocide depends on the context.

To think that these are the leaders of Ivy League institutions that are charged with the responsibility to educate our best and brightest.

On the bright side, our congressional leaders deserve accolades for showing tremendous leadership and moral clarity in their statements, by the questions they asked, and the respectfulness with which they conducted the hearing.

It was a masterclass of how our government and democracy should operate.

If you have time, please watch the entire hearing. Throughout the hearing, the three behaved like hostile witnesses, exhibiting a profound disdain for the Congress with their smiles and smirks, and their outright refusal to answer basic questions with a yes or no answer.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Para, profound thanks for your posts on this thread.

Posts: 12944 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Focus your ire on the actual assholes. They don't represent the country.

Posts: 28224 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Regarding the testimony of the presidents of Harvard, MIT and Penn- I guess "Words are violence" is old hat now, huh? It's sooo 2020. Fuckin' hypocrites.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30673 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I think Harvard, MIT and Penn are going to lose lots and lots of endowment cash after their "testimony" in front of Congress.

Posts: 4014 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post