SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
….and yet some people defend the so called Palestinians and Hamas. Those people are either ignorant or evil.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29808 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not just "some people". It's countless numbers, all throughout this country and all over the world.

There's no middle ground in this, no being neutral. You're either on the side of right and truth and the human race, or you on the side of these rabid psychopaths who want to destroy everything.

They'll have to be dealt with. They're giving us no choice. It may be soon or it may be years from now, but eventually, they will have to be dealt with.

And for those who say that this is not America's problem- think again. Stay out of it? Forget about that. These savages are not only in the Middle East; they are here, too. Thousands of them; who knows how many. We thought we could stay out of WWII and you see how that went.

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am far too old now, but if I were younger, I would be strongly tempted to join the Israelis in this fight. I cant think of a more righteous cause and such a clearly defined line between good and evil.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16231 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I am disappointed and repulsed by how many are on the side of evil in this world. Naive as it may be, I thought modern humanity had moved beyond barbarity enough to condemn it reflexively and eliminate it wherever it surfaced. Seems barbarism is where humanity goes when unrefined by righteous principles.

Posts: 29808 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I am far too old now, but if I were younger, I would be strongly tempted to join the Israelis in this fight.
I said the same thing to my wife yesterday.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31016 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The little girl Emily Hand was visiting her friend at the time of the Hamas attack. Emily, her friend, and her friends mother were all taken to Gaza.

They were not taken to the tunnels. Hamas kept moving them from house to house in Gaza. Her friend's mother took Emily under her wing and treated her like her own child. Shortly before they were released, the friends mother was separated from the two little girls.

The mother was not released.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...aptivity/ar-AA1kEZuo

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...1/inside-the-cia.php

A high-ranking CIA official boldly shared multiple pro-Palestinian images on her Facebook page just two weeks after Hamas launched its bloody surprise attack on Israel — while President Biden was touring the Jewish state to pledge the US’s allegiance to the nation.

The CIA’s associate deputy director for analysis changed her cover photo on Oct. 21 to a shot of a man wearing a Palestinian flag around his neck and waving a larger flag, the Financial Times reported.

The image — taken in 2015 during a surge in the long-stemming conflict — has been used in various news stories and pieces criticizing Israel’s role in the violence.

The CIA agent also shared a selfie with a superimposed “Free Palestine” sticker, similar to those being plastered on businesses and public spaces across the nation by protesters calling for a cease-fire.

She is associate deputy director for analysis Amy McFadden. Simonson adds this poignant CIA statement:

“CIA officers are committed to analytic objectivity, which is at the core of what we do as an Agency,” a CIA spokeswoman told the Free Beacon in an emailed statement. “CIA officers may have personal views, but this does not lessen their—or CIA’s—commitment to unbiased analysis.” The agency declined to say whether McFadden would be subject to disciplinary action or termination.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...1/inside-the-cia.php

A high-ranking CIA official boldly shared multiple pro-Palestinian images on her Facebook page just two weeks after Hamas launched its bloody surprise attack on Israel — while President Biden was touring the Jewish state to pledge the US’s allegiance to the nation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And now she deletes the content.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ro-palestine-content

A senior official at the CIA posted a pro-Palestine photo on her Facebook page amid Israel’s bombardment of the Gaza Strip but later deleted the post and other pro-Palestinian content after it was reported by the media.

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It may be that this is not true. It wouldn't be the first time Hamas has pulled this shit. Hamas is saying the three were killed in an Israeli air attack. It's obvious why they would say such a thing.

https://twitter.com/yaelbt/status/1729878397889941791

posted Hide Post
It is sad where we are at in this world and what our politicians will allow in order to placate to the enemy. It is amazing at how some people forget 9/11, the Boston bombing, etc. and what happened by whom. We have allowed many "peaceful people" into our country that want no part of our beliefs and only want to destroy us and change our country into theirs. Evil is good and good is evil. We are only getting worse. I pray the Good Lord changes people's hearts but not all will come. It's important to have your head and heart right with the Lord,especially during this time.

Posts: 6966 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Biden wants Israel to use different tactics going after Hamas. He should start by offering up Hunter with a handgun and a flashlight to become a tunnel rat.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1589 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is sad where we are at in this world and what our politicians will allow in order to placate to the enemy

The rabbit hole goes a bit deeper than this; these traitors are facilitating the spread of this evil with intent. The CBP was reporting months ago that fighting age males were crossing the southern border. The criminal administration did nothing except double down on keeping the way open, even tearing down fences put up by governor Abbot in Texas. The people running the government are the biggest traitors in all of this. I feel like they want disorder, death, and mayhem to that they can exercise “emergency powers” which will include suspending certain rights, since attacking them outright isn’t working as well as they’d hope.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
If you use children and babies as human shields the children and babies may be killed. That's the most vile and disgusting thing I could ever imagine. Those doing so need to be killed and when they're dead kill them again to make sure they stay dead. Emily's story breaks my heart.

Posts: 3490 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Hamas wants the death of innocents to be blamed on Israel. These deaths are squarely on Hamas’ shoulders.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...-as-blinken-arrives/

Israel and Hamas extended their truce into a seventh day at the last minute, with a deal that will see Hamas release eight Israeli and two Russian hostages, and the bodies of three hostages who died (or were murdered) in Hamas custody.

The extension also took place as U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken landed in Israel for talks with the Israeli government in Jerusalem and, later, the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah. Blinken and the Biden administration have been pushing for further and longer pauses in the fighting.

As the day broke Thursday, it was unclear “whether, and when” fighting would resume, as Israel’s Army Radio described the situation. But news broke at roughly ten minutes to 7:00 a.m. — the official end of the truce — that Israel would hold back to provide more time for mediation via Qatar, Egypt, and the U.S. Shortly thereafter, the extension was announced.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) estimates that there are 159 hostages still in Gaza out of about 240 taken on October 7, including children and women. Hamas claims that it can no longer find additional women and children, some of whom were given to other terrorist groups.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
“Hamas claims that it can no longer find additional women and children, some of whom were given to other terrorist groups.”

Jesus Christ. Unbelievable.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9197 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, it's bombing time again.

posted Hide Post
They're clearly telling us what they will do if given the chance.

quote:
Sinwar: October 7 was 'just a rehearsal'

"Hamas' Gaza leader threatens to repeat atrocities of October 7 in first public address since the massacre."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/381228

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13432 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Re: Hamas' Gaza leader threatens to repeat atrocities of October 7

You aren’t going to have much chance of success with that, Hamas. You’re cooked.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9197 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post