SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Did that "journalist" prick actually ask for that to be "fak chequed"?

This is why NO ONE takes these hamas supporting terrorist "journalists" seriously any more.
Goddamn assault journalism.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39797 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I shudder to think what they did to those girls.

Posts: 20240 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Incredible. So, apparenty, Hamas PR realized the bad optics of the first hostage release, with their baby-eating monsters manhandling children and Palestinian bystanders shouting insults and all but throwing rocks at the frightened hostages.

So- "Take 2! aaaaaaaaand- ACTION!!"

"Bye-bye now, we'll murder you later, okay? Say 'hi' to your family for us, you Zionist pigs! OK, bye-bye!!" Smile

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlomp.../1728559732216963481

It would be great if one of the hostages could have perfected a Charlton Heston "Get yer stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!!"

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That would be grossly unfair to apes

These animals know right from wrong and they choose to be animals.

Posts: 53446 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The sad thing is if Trump were president the attack never would’ve happened. He was feared by these animals.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3989 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell that to the relatives of those that were kidnapped that live here.

Posts: 5768 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
sounds like a total of 41 hostages has been released

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...sefire-deal-n2631615

A group of 17 hostages were released from the Gaza Strip on Saturday and have arrived in Egypt, the Israel Defense Forces said.

Thirteen Israelis and four Thai nationals were freed as part of a breakthrough deal between Israel and Hamas to pause fighting. As part of the deal, 39 Palestinians were expected to be released.

"A short time ago, the representatives of the Red Cross transferred the abductees to Egypt," the IDF said in a statement Saturday. "The convoy of the abductees returning to Israel is making its way through Egyptian territory to the meeting point in Kerem Shalom."

The release followed an hours-long delay in the release earlier in the day. It comes one day after a batch of 24 hostages were freed.

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
And why, pray tell, don’t they release all of the hostages? Most likely because many are dead, and the live ones have been raped, beaten, disfigured, etc. and they can’t. Also, the cease fire allows them to resupply and regroup from the savage beating Israel has given them. These people have no place in this planet- I hope that as we speak, Israel has mossad agents stalking Hamas leadership, Iranian Mullahs, and Lebanese, Houthi, etc fighters.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15703 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hamas will milk this situation bit by bit. The hostages are the only thing that has held Israel back.

Here is a video of female Israeli tank crews. I don't care if it is war propaganda, I enjoyed watching it

https://twitter.com/i/status/1728548380694253700

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...ut-hamas-terrorists/

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
And why, pray tell, don’t they release all of the hostages?
You're kidding, right?

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I swear, is there a bigger dickhead in Congress?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30620 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Eric Swalwell: "If Donald Trump was re-elected, or if Donald Trump was President at this time, can you imagine what the scenario would be in the Middle East? It would probably be the United States and Israel in a World War III-like scenario with Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas."

Once again, it's 'Opposite Day' in Clown World...Oh wait, that's EVERY DAY now! Roll Eyes Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9101 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I swear, is there a bigger dickhead in Congress?

Trying to figure out if that's a trick question, or a challenge... Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13602 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
There are supposedly 10 American hostages, a totally unconfirmed number. They're saying 1 may be released today, guess we'll see about that...

One thing we do know, they're the biggest bargaining chips Hamas has, and they aren't likely to give them up early because our "administration" has been encouraging the cease fire. Playing directly into Hamas' hands.

No one really knows how many actual hostages Hamas has. If Hamas plays this the way everyone thinks they will the cease fire will last for weeks, maybe even a month. Remember, the brokered deal extends the cease fire 1 day for every 10 hostages released. Everyone is being played by Hamas. Eek

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6256 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Everyone is being played by Hamas.
Just stop it. Stop behaving as if these psychopaths are smart and in control. Lives are being saved. End of story. The way some of you behave, it seems like you'd rather see these innocent people dead so that you can kill terrorists now instead of next month.

Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Hamas dribbling out hostages and claiming victory when Israel's incarcerated terrorists are released in a greater number. Bottom line of all this is Hamas and its leadership must be destroyed. Let South Africa scream and whine along with American college campuses indoctrinated students. Bibi knows what to do.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1583 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Everyone is being played by Hamas.
Just stop it. Stop behaving as if these psychopaths are smart and in control. Lives are being saved. End of story. The way some of you behave, it seems like you'd rather see these innocent people dead so that you can kill terrorists now instead of next month.

I don't know how you got that from what I typed.

I'm as happy as anyone to see innocent people released, and the fact of the matter is my only involvement in this is as an observer. I will abstain from commenting further.

As I typed this, that 4YO American girl was released, and that's a beautiful thing.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6256 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...e-murdered-by-hamas/

The third group of Israeli hostages freed from Gaza on Sunday evening includes a four-year-old child whose parents were murdered by the Palestinian Hamas terrorists who attacked their community on October 7.

According to Israel’s Army Radio, the group of 14 hostages — 13 Israelis, plus one dual Russian-Israeli national — include ten of the 18 hostages taken from Kfar Aza, a community in which Hamas murdered 100 innocent people. Mothers and their children were among those released.

But four-year-old Avigail Idan — who holds dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship — will not be returning with her mother or her father, who were killed.

She is now an orphan. It is not clear if she knows what happened to her parents.

The Times of Israel reports that the full list of hostages released on Sunday includes the following:

Avigail Idan, 4 (Kfar Aza)
Hagar Brodetz, 40, and her children Ofri, 10, Yuval, 9, and Oriya, 4 (Kfar Aza)
Chen Almog Goldstein, 48, and her children Agam, 17, Gal, 11 and Tal, 9 (Kfar Aza)
Alma Avraham, 84 (Nahal Oz)
Aviva Siegel, 64 (Kfar Aza)
Sisters Ela, 8 and Dafna, 15, Elyakim (Nahal Oz)
Roni Krivoi, 25 (dual Russian-Israeli national, Supernova music festival)
In return, Israel will release 39 Palestinian terror convicts (the 14th hostage release was part of a separate deal with Russia).

Israel is also required, under the deal, to provide additional humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip. Israel claimed on Sunday that Hamas was preventing aid trucks from reaching the Northern Gaza Strip, possibly as part of a propaganda excercise.

Idan’s release marks the first American set free since a mother and daughter from Evanston, IL, were released in October. One of the other hostages released Sunday is also a dual American-Israeli citizen.