SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A few bean burritos from Taco Bell and you get a similar result.

Mossad: "Hello, Taco Bell? Yes I'd like to order 2,000 bean burritos and have them delivered via door dash to the following people. M'Balz Es-Gon, Hous Bin Pharteen, I-Zheet M'Drurz, Mustaf Bom In-Pokit, Iam Phukd, and Ablo M'Diq-of"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
DrDan hooked and landed a stringerful of karenfish

Boom!

I didn't post but you had me on the beach flopping my tail with my eyes bugging out. Totally excellent. Big Grin

Posts: 6504 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Jonathon Conrikus, former IDF spokesman, speaks about the recent events in Lebanon - the man is a paragon of level-headed thinking and his comments are worth hearing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lpIhQfkUTI

Posts: 11437 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Israel is offering free replacements of the defective pagers and walkie talkies to the survivors.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34393 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1836638993556832558

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The manufacturer of the devices was Martyrola.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34393 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Israel is offering free replacements of the defective pagers and walkie talkies to the survivors.
Big Grin

Posts: 7802 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Gotta hand it to the Mossad.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Gotta hand it to the Mossad.

With only the left hand option by some in Lebanon

Posts: 7632 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Gotta hand it out. to The Mossad.

FIFY.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mm_shooter:
I was about to make an off-handed remark about the pager and phone bombs, but was stumped about how to word it. After this, there will be even less of a chance for Israel and Hezbollah to shake hands or actually sign a peace agreement.

<sigh>

EDITE to add emphasis.

There was any chance of peace between the two unfortunately. I don’t mourn the loss of the lives of terrorists but I do have compassion for all the innocent civilians on both sides that have lost their lives.

Posts: 1714 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post