SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Lol

https://x.com/TheBabylonBee/st.../1836433941873500382

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24235 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4180 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Ray Dyoshak

Ehhhhhh, Radio Shack. Razz

Aaaahh! Now I get it! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
.... and a hush suddenly fell over Hezbollah.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Supposedly, Hezbollah "was" the largest standing non-state military at 100k, all this crazy stuff will take a bite out of that. Cool

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another round of explosions today...

https://www.jpost.com/middle-e.../live-updates-820553

quote:
Radios manufactured by Japanese firm ICOM reportedly were among the devices exploding in Lebanon on Wednesday, according to reports first shared with The Jerusalem Post by Bernie News and then confirmed by New York Times journalist Christiaan Triebert over social media.

These radios follow the wave of pagers that exploded in Lebanon and parts of Syria on Tuesday, wounding over a thousand people, especially members of Hezbollah and Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

While these attacks were attributed to Israel by Lebanese figures and foreign reports, the Jewish state has not confirmed its involvement.

Posts: 841 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if there's any Tesla in Lebanon?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
DrDan hooked and landed a stringerful of karenfish

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
karenfish

Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
DrDan hooked and landed a stringerful of karenfish

Boom!

Posts: 24235 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gallant says IDF diverting resources to northern border in ‘new phase’ of war

https://www.timesofisrael.com/...in-new-phase-of-war/

Israeli political and defense officials ramped up their rhetoric on Wednesday indicating the IDF would be pivoting its efforts toward the northern border in a “new phase” of the war, amid escalating tensions with Hezbollah following widespread attacks on Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon attributed to Israel.

September 18, 2024. (Ariel Heremoni/ Defense Ministry)
Israeli political and defense officials ramped up their rhetoric on Wednesday indicating the IDF would be pivoting its efforts toward the northern border in a “new phase” of the war, amid escalating tensions with Hezbollah following widespread attacks on Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon attributed to Israel.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, IDF chief Herzi Halevi and other officials all issued statements Wednesday evening which appeared to suggest a full-on war with Hezbollah was brewing, hours after a wave of explosions of walkie-talkies and other communications devices used by Hezbollah members across Lebanon caused widespread casualties, echoing a similar attack a day earlier that targeted Hezbollah-issued pagers.

The IDF also announced Wednesday that it was redeploying its 98th Division to northern Israel, after months of operations in the Gaza Strip under the Southern Command.

“The center of gravity is moving north. We are diverting forces, resources, and energy toward the north,” Gallant told Israeli Air Force personnel at the Ramat David Airbase in remarks published by his office.

During more than 11 months of fighting Hamas in Gaza, Israel has also been exchanging near-daily cross-border fire with Hezbollah in Lebanon, although it has largely avoided escalating to an all-out war, as it focused its efforts on the south. Nevertheless, 26 civilians in Israel and 20 IDF soldiers have been killed in Hezbollah attacks near the northern border, while more than 450 Hezbollah members have been reported killed, as have more than 100 civilians in Lebanon.

“I believe that we are at the onset of a new phase in this war, and we need to adapt,” Gallant added. “We will need consistency over time, this war requires great courage, determination, and perseverance.”

More at link

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
I was about to make an off-handed remark about the pager and phone bombs, but was stumped about how to word it. After this, there will be even less of a chance for Israel and Hezbollah to shake hands or actually sign a peace agreement.

<sigh>

EDITE to add emphasis.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 9mm_shooter,

Posts: 7802 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mm_shooter:
I was about to make an off-handed remark about the pager and phone bombs, but was stumped about how to word it. After this, there will be even less of a chance for Israel and Hezbollah to shake hands or actually sign a peace agreement.

I think all the terrorist orgs in that area have made it pretty clear they are only interested in one outcome.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mm_shooter:

Peace Agreement? When one side's entire focus is wiping out the County of Israel and its people? In what world would a document hold back the hatred that is not even nuanced - its openly exposed.

Posts: 1657 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Talk about blowing up the shitter.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4635 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Talk about blowing up the shitter.

Those Israeli telemarketers and their aggressive sales tactics...

Posts: 7802 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post