SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Israelis promise the rest of Gaza will be Tent Cities, this is part of it.

I would be willing to bet that Hamas now are thinking that they may have bitten off more that they can chew.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16853 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
50 years ago.

Posts: 1604 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
No. Not yet. Not even close. There’s a saying about the eyes being bigger than the stomach. No stopping until the hamas are blind. And dead. I would bet they are thinking about how / when to retaliate. Prevention is the best cure - no hamas, no retaliatory response.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12846 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CPD SIG:

As troubling as all of this is, we are absolutely living and witnessing history being made. And most of America is sadly oblivious.

We're witnessing history every day, some of it may be a sentence in the book, some might be a chapter or three, some of it might be a whole book. This one is going to be one thick book!

Most Americans are oblivious to what's going on outside their front door. Oblivious to how things on the other side of the world affects them more or less local things. 60+ % can't bother to vote, yet have no problem bitching about local politics.

Heaven help it if it screws up their drive to get their frappa-Lappa-dappa-chino or yoga appointment.

Then uninformed mouth breathers get to spew off at the pie hole on whatever social media.
Someone right now is saying "why can't they just get along?!?!?!"

They haven't gotten along for, Eehh, a few THOUSAND years. Dispite what Carter did for "bringing Peace to the Middle East". Yet, someone actually thinks that this can end peacefully.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8393 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yes. This time it’s different.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29800 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Perhaps someday soon, a few disinterested historians might even record that the current nightmare in Israel is the logical end-result of what Barack Obama, John Kerry (remember his Trump-era Paris reconnaissance with the Iranians?), Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett, Robert Malley, Joe Biden, Antony Blinken, and a host of other incompetent but otherwise haughty and dangerous people once conjured up.\.

Remember those names. They are the ones who created the new-world disorder that now exists. All of them worked vigorously behind the scenes to up-end the Trump administrations and gleefully waltzed back-in with 'think tank bonafides' with Biden. They've got nearly two-decades of disastrous international policy and actions.

First of domino to be exposed in their complicity...
On Robert Malley, We Tried To Warn You

Posts: 14824 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Andrea Mitchell once again showing herself for the genuinely stupid leftist trash she is:

MSNBC asks Israeli mother of kidnapped children about the "attacks" on Gaza

"Attacks"?? You heartless bitch. Roll Eyes
quote:
"You're looking for a symmetrical situation and I must say it isn't," the mother told Mitchell. "If you were dealing with a war who is between two countries, countries don't take children hostages. I'm sorry. It’s against the laws of war. It's against humanity. It's against anything that we all believe in."

"Every time we have missiles shot at us, I used to say to my children that they should be sympathetic towards the children of Gaza because they suffer a lot more than they do. I'm not sure I still believe it now," the mother said. "And I must say the only worry I have now from the bombings in Gaza is the fact that my children are there. And I can't be sympathetic anymore. I can't be sympathetic to animal human beings- well, they're not really human beings, who came into my house, broke everything, stole everything, took my children from their bedrooms and took them to the Gaza Strip. Israel's never done that and it will never do [it]. So there is no symmetry. I'm sorry."

Posts: 108234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Right here at home folks... They were very clear they need to remove anyone not pro Palestine from congress.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38061 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Right here at home folks... They were very clear they need to remove anyone not pro Palestine from congress.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SnjEOeTGHbk?si=nFiXSixYY7bfUGnj" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Good, now we know who they are.

Posts: 5188 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This video illustrates how these people get revved up to commit atrocities on their neighbors.

Posts: 29800 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an easy population to manipulate….like 7 yr olds

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The left will have an aneurysm over this and will conveniently forget how they've pointed out the effects of inbreeding in rural Appalachia. That's different- somehow.

Notice that that IQ of 68 is an average(!)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-...lian-security-teams/

Israel’s National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir announced Tuesday that 10,000 assault rifles are being purchased and distributed to civilian security teams in communities along the country’s borders.

Bulletproof vests and helmets will also be distributed.

would have made all the difference in the world

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...culty-reacts-n583904

the president of the NYU Law Student Bar Association, Ryna Workman. Workman is 24 years old and non-binary. She wrote:

"This week, I want to express, first and foremost, my unwavering and absolute solidarity with Palestinians in their resistance against oppression towards liberation and self-determination. Israel bears full responsibility for this tremendous loss of life. This regime of state-sanctioned violence created the conditions that made resistance necessary. I will not condemn Palestinian resistance. Instead…

I condemn the violence of apartheid. I condemn the violence of settler colonialism. I condemn the violence of military occupation…"

the law firm where Ryna had interned just announced she no longer has a job offer from them.

Finally, some good news out of Harvard. A long list of professors have written a letter responding to the student groups who sided with Hamas earlier in the week. In the letter, the professors say the students are “condoning the mass murder of civilians.”

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
would have made all the difference in the world

While sometimes it is the hard way, lessons do get learned. As has been mentioned, it is mind boggling that it took so long to learn it.

Our tour guide (an Israeli) there always carried a bag with him...always. I never saw him without it. One day he and I were walking from the parking area into the ruins of Capernaum (down a longish sidewalk) and there was nobody else around us. I asked him if he had a weapon in there. He said, "Oh no, that's against the law here" and changed the subject. Even though I only ever felt unsafe over there once (being accosted by an angry muslim in the Old City), I like to think that he did.

Posts: 20240 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
the law firm where Ryna had interned just announced she no longer has a job offer from them.

Finally, some good news out of Harvard. A long list of professors have written a letter responding to the student groups who sided with Hamas earlier in the week. In the letter, the professors say the students are “condoning the mass murder of civilians.”

Actions have consequences.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38061 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I hope that what she wrote remains in the internet forever more. And that for every job interview, every background check, every time she meets someone, the other party becomes aware of what she wrote.

I hope this plagues her for the rest of her horrific waste of a life.

You have to be seriously mentally defective to have the thoughts she has. It goes beyond just simply being misinformed.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12846 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I hope that what she wrote remains in the internet forever more...

No need to hope. Once it's written, it cannot be unwritten. It's forever.

Q

Posts: 26853 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, that's great. You want Israelis to kill children?
It seems like they’re in an impossible spot. To be secure from the Palestinians, they’d have to eradicate every last one of them, man, woman, and child. However, if they did that, what humanity would they have left? The Golda Meir quote ensigmatic posted on page 15 resonates.

Posts: 6961 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post