SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 629
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Good a place as any to put this, I guess.

As a result of President Trump’s drawdown, we currently have just 2,500 US military personnel in Iraq, and a similar number, about 2,500 in Afghanistan.

Numbers are a little more difficult to research because the media has no interest in the story, but it appears there are still at least 7,000 troops in Washington DC.
I find this incomprehensible

I believe I read yesterday where the Guard was extended another 90 days in DC. It’s like they are expecting something to happen within another 90 days that didn’t occur in the last 60.

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking they will keep the barriers up at "Fort Pelosi" as long as she is there.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
It’s like they are expecting something to happen within another 90 days that didn’t occur in the last 60.
Oh bologna. This is all to keep ginning up the narrative and to serve their political agenda. It's horse crap on steroids and it disgusts me.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I'm thinking they will keep the barriers up at "Fort Pelosi" as long as she is there.

Hint:
There are gun control bills coming up. The Congress Critters will argue that the fences are needed to protect them from an armed invasion of their of their adoring public demanding their Constitutional rights be protected.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This demented old fool basically said that if we're all good boys and girls, he may, may, allow us to gather on July 4th and have potato salad. Not large groups of course. Just you and your spouse. You can go outside and share a hot dog.

These damned autocrats. Fuck you, pal. We can maybe gather with friends and family on Independence Day if we're good? Clueless shithead. We are already doing that in free America; we don't need Ex-vice president grandpa to grant us permission. These people are intolerable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on - give ole Joe a break, he is locked in the WH residence most of the time being told it's still Covid-maggedon while the VP runs the show. You can't blame him for spreading fear and being totally disconnected from the reality. Heck - they even took his dogs away...he's hurtin inside. Sarcasm off.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson’s response to the DOD for trying to ‘silence dissent’

video at link

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/...straight-fire-watch/

Tucker Carlson Responding To DOD & @SenDuckworth

“They’re not making a real argument, they’re trying to silence dissent. Not playing along, sorry. Every American citizen has a right, maybe an obligation, to know what the military they pay for is doing.”

I agree w Tucker Carlson.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Acting President Joe Biden.

Posts: 2486 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I agree Alan. That he thinks he's giving me permission to do anything really pisses me off. I wasn't planning a party on the fourth but you can bet your ass I'm going to now. You all are invited.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5686 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I hope Texas throws an Independence Day bash the likes of which even GOD has never seen (to paraphrase a quote from Dune). Big Grin Big Grin

Screw that decrepit, old, fossilized, ancient, dementia-riddled, piece of fecal matter that THINKS he's gonna TELL me what to do! Screw you, pal!!

NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
This demented old fool basically said that if we're all good boys and girls, he may, may, allow us to gather on July 4th and have potato salad. Not large groups of course. Just you and your spouse. You can go outside and share a hot dog.

These damned autocrats. Fuck you, pal. We can maybe gather with friends and family on Independence Day if we're good? Clueless shithead. We are already doing that in free America; we don't need Ex-vice president grandpa to grant us permission. These people are intolerable.

And TRUMP was the dictator???

This is the only permission I need, you barely-coherent puppet Roll Eyes

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ "If we do all this...that will make this Independence Day truly special."

Ah, yes - diminished expectations and the "new" normal, all over again.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

And TRUMP was the dictator???

This is the only permission I need, you barely-coherent puppet Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
This demented old fool basically said that if we're all good boys and girls, he may, may, allow us to gather on July 4th and have potato salad.

He can't order shit. Even if he did, he has no legal leg to stand on.

quote:
AMENDMENT X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Of course, the Constitution is just something to wipe his drool off with …

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Saw the other day that Joe has directed the states to make all adults eligible for the Covid-19 shot by May 1st. (I cant' remember where I saw it, so no link. Sorry.) Anyway, thanks for nothing Joe. I was eligible for quite some time before I got my first shot, and because my wife is a teacher she was eligible for even longer. Being eligible does you no good if there are not enough shots to give. I guess Joe's puppet masters were hoping we wouldn't figure that out.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1686 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:

Those who are waiting for Joe to give the OK to celebrate Independence Day clearly don't understand the meaning of Independence Day. What the hell happened to us?

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hey China Joe:

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The least competent people think they’re in charge.

They sort of forgot they’re hired help. They work for us. We don’t work for them.

Just about time they all had an attitude adjustment.

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The least competent people think they’re in charge.

They sort of forgot they’re hired help. They work for us. We don’t work for them.

Just about time they all had an attitude adjustment.

Exactly. People seem to have forgotten that everyone from their local school board members, right on up to the President are elected to REPRESENT us. NOT to lead or to rule us. This has gotten way out of hand & needs to change.

Thomas Sowell