SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Who furnished hundreds of “Biden please let me in” tee shirts to the hordes?
THAT...is the million $ question of the gd century!!

Yes! Who, exactly??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The picture reminds me of the palestinians \ arabs- There's always a baby used as a prop. No real concern or effort to improve the childrens life just drag them out as a prop when sympathy is needed.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a few days ago,
"Do you believe that right now there is a crisis at the border ?"

DHS secretary Mayorkas: " the answer is no. there is a challenge at the border that we are managing"

video at:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1366443651635757059

now:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-03-09-1

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Monday requested that its staff volunteer to assist in dealing with an “overwhelming” migrant surge at the U.S.-Mexico border, as the Biden administration continues to deny that there’s a crisis.

“Today I activated the Volunteer Force to support Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as they face a surge in migration along the Southwest Border,” DHS Secretary Mayorkas said in an email to staff Monday, obtained by several news outlets.

“You have likely seen the news about the overwhelming numbers of migrants seeking access to this country along the Southwest Border,” Mayorkas said.

“President Biden and I are committed to ensuring our Nation has a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system while continuing to balance all of the other critical DHS missions.”

DHS volunteers, in a non-law enforcement capacity, will work to carry out tasks such as assisting in control rooms, doing housekeeping, preparing meals, doing supply and prescription medicine runs, and managing property

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Who furnished hundreds of “Biden please let me in” tee shirts to the hordes?

Could be someone from our side.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
You can get your last dollar that they were bought and paid for by someone within the US.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:. . . “President Biden and I are committed to ensuring our Nation has a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system while continuing to balance all of the other critical DHS missions.”. . .

My experience with liberal politicians is when they make such a promise/guarantee, the exact opposite is true.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Whatever word pops into your head, I guarantee you the term "presidential" won't be it when you watch this. The man looks utterly lost and is begging for a handler to come and get him. Ji in China has got to be thrilled and laughing his azz off at us stupid Americans.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Perhaps a sign of things to come. Biden's dogs got sent home for biting a White House security official.

Poor doggo

He’s only following his owner!

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bigdeal:
Whatever word pops into your head, I guarantee you the term "presidential" won't be it when you watch this. The man looks utterly lost and is begging for a handler to come and get him. Ji in China has got to be thrilled and laughing his azz off at us stupid Americans.

That's not a president. That's an old man lost at the mall Give it 10 minutes and they will be paging his grandkids from the security office.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IArIvmMNZPs" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

“Let’s go press!!”

Roll Eyes

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Ginger Goebbels claims her boss Biden "will do a live press conference by the end of the month"

Yeah right. if there is anything, it will be the most scripted, rehearsed, tightly controlled BS farce of a "live" presser you ever saw. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe is putting fire into some of the New GOP.
I really like this lady.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Here's an opinion that they are preparing for Kamala's ascension as they can not hide Joe much longer.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-impossible-conceal/

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden will give his first prime-time address tonight from the White House on the one year anniversary of the now infamous Wuhan coronavirus shutdown. According to the White House pool report, he will speak for 20 minutes

What he won't do is take questions

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...e-questions-n2586101

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
At some point soon there has to be some kind of competency question raised. It is obvious to everyone there is a very real problem here.

agree

its quite pathetic

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Just heard a good one in republican presser about Biden's border crisis. Said by Republican leader of Homeland Security Committee John Katko NY 24th

"Disorder at the border by executive order"

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good a place as any to put this, I guess.

As a result of President Trump’s drawdown, we currently have just 2,500 US military personnel in Iraq, and a similar number, about 2,500 in Afghanistan.

Numbers are a little more difficult to research because the media has no interest in the story, but it appears there are still at least 7,000 troops in Washington DC.
I find this incomprehensible

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Satire alert (but is it really?)

Heroic Secret Service Agent Dives In Front Of Biden As Reporter Tries To Ask A Question

Hopefully they give him a medal/ribbon.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Yeah, glad he took the bullet.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post