SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty well convinced that those of us living in Michigan and a few other states have been the guinea pigs for this new order. Here our dictator learned that she can blatantly violate constitutional law, and it takes months if not a year for a case to finally wind its way through the court system to the Supreme Court for a ruling. It ruled against, minor change and keep going, starting the legal process all over again.

They are eroding this country like a Chinese water torture, a little at a time and driving people nuts.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
No one in the federal government is working for the people. They have demonstrated that.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm pretty well convinced that those of us living in Michigan and a few other states have been the guinea pigs for this new order. Here our dictator learned that she can blatantly violate constitutional law, and it takes months if not a year for a case to finally wind its way through the court system to the Supreme Court for a ruling. It ruled against, minor change and keep going, starting the legal process all over again.

They are eroding this country like a Chinese water torture, a little at a time and driving people nuts.

PA is in pretty much the same boat. The PA Supreme Court has ruled in favour of the governor & his Health secretary in almost all cases brought against them by the lawmakers regarding covid restrictions.

And you can all thank PA for providing the Biden administrations with our most fearsome covid warrior as his assistant health secretary. Good riddance!
Dr. Rachael (Richard) Levin

You're welcomeSmile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
first of two reports. Neither one unexpected and neither one good

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...itises-china-report/

A free trade agreement between the United States and the UK is unlikely to be signed until at least 2024, as the Biden administration is set to focus on China and domestic issues, American sources told a British broadsheet.

The pro-Brexit former President Donald Trump had championed a UK-U.S. deal; however, the crucial agreement for Britain has reportedly been put on the backburner by the famously anti-British 77-year-old Democrat. (actually Biden is 78)

Last week, the Democrat administration published a 308-page trade agenda dossier, listing four potential free trade deals, with the UK being listed last behind Kenya, Japan, and the European Union.

the executive branch has wide authority to seek agreements under the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA). The current iteration of the TPA is set to expire in July, meaning that the Biden administration would have to notify the Congress of its intention to sign a deal with the UK by April.

Mr Biden’s Trade Representative nominee, Katherine Tai — the Mandarin-speaking Chinese heritage chief trade counsel for the Ways and Means Committee in the House of Representatives — has all but quashed this possibility, stating that she would need to review all previous negotiations under the Trump administration before going forward

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
second report

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ike-in-a-generation/

Joe Biden Plans First Major Tax Hike in a Generation

President Joe Biden is considering a tax hike to underwrite the economic program launched by the approval of his $1.9 trillion pandemic stimulus package, a Monday report by Bloomberg claims. The tax jump will be the first major move in federal taxes in almost 30 years if successful.

Bloomberg quotes unidentified sources to outline the increases will back Biden’s promises made during his 2020 campaign.

Biden twice flagged his desire to raise taxes on everyone, including the middle class, during last year’s presidential debates.

“That’s why I’m going to eliminate the Trump tax cuts,” Biden said during his first of three debates with President Trump. And then, to accentuate the point, he said it again, “I’m going to eliminate those tax cuts.”

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Joe Biden Plans First Major Tax Hike in a Generation

Wow, A Democrat wants to jack up taxes? Never saw that coming. Frown

In other breaking news: water is wet

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I understand CA plans to use covid $$ for $6K teacher bonus'

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to say, "I would be happy if most the people on earth were wiped out and replaced with dogs..."

I am amending that in the future to say, "all democrats and RINO's should be wiped out and replaced with dogs".

Reason, most conservatives are usually good people, but I hate every democrat I have met, even before knowing they were a democrat.

Times are going to get tough... It's a shame that ideology Trumps intelligence with the sub-human democrats.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I understand CA plans to use covid $$ for $6K teacher bonus'

My wife works at a school district and this is not too far from the truth. Applies to the teachers, who are still balking about being required to physically being on campus, not to the interpreters who have to be there (along with the student(s)) just to ensure the students are grasping the concepts expressed in the hearing community.

Further, the rumor is the $6K is a monthly bonus and possibly retroactive (rumor, not known yet).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I find myself in agreement with Kim Jung Un’s assessment of Joe.

Kim Jung calls Biden ‘weak and mentally unstable’…

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
another stunning example of leftist garbage...

this from The Epoch Times

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-03-11-3

NYC School ‘Inclusive Language’ Guide Encourages Students to Stop Saying ‘Mom,’ ‘Dad’

A private K-12 school in Manhattan is encouraging its students to stop using the terms “mom,” “dad” and “parents,” in an effort to make the campus a more “welcoming and inclusive” space.

In a 12-page “inclusive language” guide (pdf), the Grace Church School recommends that students, staff, and parents “remove harmful assumptions” from the way they interact. For example, “grown-ups,” “folks,” “family” or “guardians” are considered better alternatives to “mom,” “dad” and “parents,” because they allege the latter contain assumptions about what a “typical” family looks like.

“Families are formed and structured in many ways,” the language guide states. “At Grace Church School, we use inclusive language that reflects this diversity. It’s important to refrain from making assumptions about who kids live with, who cares for them, whether they sleep in the same place every night, whether they see their parents, etc.”

It added that “traditional family” is an outdated term. “We actively try to undo notions of a ‘typical’ or ‘normal’ family structure,” the school says. “Each family is unique.”

When it comes to gender, the language guide recommends teachers not address their students as “boys and girls,” “guys,” “ladies and gentlemen,” but gender-neutral “people,” “folks,” “friends,” “readers,” or even “mathematicians.” Adults are encouraged to “take gender out of text where it’s unnecessary” when reading books to children. For example, they can say “child,” “person,” or “character,” instead of “the boy/girl on this page.”

The Episcopal school also asks staff and students to avoid making assumptions about people in conversation that “touches on religion.” Wishing someone “Happy holiday” is deemed not religiously neutral enough, according to the guide, and is better replaced by “Have a great break.”

The guide, which was first reported by former New York Times columnist Bari Weiss in her article about “miseducation” in some of America’s most elite schools, drew media coverage and criticism.

“We come into this world male/female. It’s good to have Mom/Dad/Gma/Gpa/Aunt/Uncle,” Liz Joy, a New York Republican running to represent the state’s 20th congressional district, wrote on Twitter. “This school is further destroying [the] nuclear family.”

The school defended the guide, saying that it didn’t actually ban any word and was meant to “promote politeness, dignity and respect.”

“We have taught our students to use language thoughtfully from day one,” George P. Davison, the head of the school, wrote in a statement to the campus community. “It is why our vacations are denominated by the seasons and not the Christian holidays that fall within them. Not every student at Grace has two living parents; that is one reason why we encourage teachers to use language that does not presume that all of their students do.”

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
⌃⌃⌃⌃⌃ I guess you refer to the instructor as Hey Azzhole because Mr, Mrs, sir, Ma'am wouldn't be acceptable.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Classic photo, Joe Biden’s America.

This is the Nation’s Capital today.
Military, Razor Wire, Homeless Tents and Gas Prices nearing $4 a gallon.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...e-biden-on-march-25/

The White House announced Tuesday that President Joe Biden would hold a solo press conference on March 25.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so Bidet has a crisis on the border...

I don't recall their being a crisis on the border on January 19 so I guess this one is all on him

you know, we could avoid most of the problems that currently face the country if we held politicians to a much higher standard - like if you fuck something up, you go to prison

all he had to do to be successful was do NOTHING

how hard can it be to do NOTHING

he's a demented asshole

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
so Bidet has a crisis on the border...

I don't recall their being a crisis on the border on January 19 so I guess this one is all on him. . .

Well, had Trump handled things properly, there wouldn't be a "crisis" today. Seems the media will downplay the matter, or praise Biden for all his humanitarian service.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OBiden doesn’t know he’s the president. He’s keeping the promises he was told to make. Send para’s comet ASAP!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9 days to warm up Bidet for a presser with fully screened softball questions ? Unbelievable

And he makes another gaffe when going off script saying the Indians are taking over the country when speaking with a nasa phd scientist who is of easy Indian descent.

“At least it’s not Trump!”

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ElToro, this has the makings of a Bob Dylan Song.

quote:
And he makes another gaffe when going off
script saying the Indians are taking over the country when speaking with a nasa phd scientist who is of easy Indian descent.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
you know, we could avoid most of the problems that currently face the country if we held politicians to a much higher standard...
We'd be in a significantly better place if we simply dropped all of the politicians in Washington into a bottomless hole and took a couple years off of politics and BS before we started again.

The first term of the country's first openly retarded president is going just about how we all knew it would. No real surprise there....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post