SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Slip of the tongue there, Puppet Joe?

We all know the deal here, she’s never not less than 3 feet away from your decrepit old ass at all times in public Roll Eyes

quote:

Now when President Harris and I took a virtual tour of a vaccination center in Arizona not long ago, one of the nurses on that, on that tour injecting people, giving vaccinations, said that each shot was like administering a dose of hope.”

Biden calls Kamala ‘President Harris’ during speech

Willy Nilly

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Mayorkas insisted during Wednesday’s hearing that the southern border is “secure.”

“[T]he border is secure and the border is not open,” he said.

Basis of this statement? Definition of "secure" and "not open?" As measured by? Supported by what data?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Soul-less" Putin Challenges "Killer" Biden To A Live Debate

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...t-takes-one-know-one

“I’ve just thought of this now... I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

A live TV debate?

“I don’t want to put this off for long. I want to go the taiga this weekend to relax a little,” Putin said.

“So we could do it tomorrow or Monday. We are ready at any time convenient for the American side.”

The Russian leader also said he wished Biden "good health."

“I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes,” Putin said.

More at link:

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Mayorkas insisted during Wednesday’s hearing that the southern border is “secure.”

“[T]he border is secure and the border is not open,” he said.

Basis of this statement? Definition of "secure" and "not open?" As measured by? Supported by what data?
You're overthinking this. Mayorka is simply lying, something we'll see a lot of over the next 4 years.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
"Soul-less" Putin Challenges "Killer" Biden To A Live Debate

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...t-takes-one-know-one

“I’ve just thought of this now... I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

A live TV debate?

“I don’t want to put this off for long. I want to go the taiga this weekend to relax a little,” Putin said.

“So we could do it tomorrow or Monday. We are ready at any time convenient for the American side.”

The Russian leader also said he wished Biden "good health."

“I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes,” Putin said.

More at link:

Watch you're ass joe, you fake old demented bastard. When Putin wishes you good health that typically means you are not long for this world.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Grandpa just fell up AF1’s stairs like 3 times today. Hey at least we don’t have the mean Tweeting Bad Orange Man anymore, right? Roll Eyes

Joe Biden just fell 3 times in a row trying to go up the stairs to Air Force One

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Asshole.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/...utm_source=Bluetooth

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Bet that's the last time you see him getting on AF1, not without help or a electric lift

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Watch you're ass joe, you fake old demented bastard. When Putin wishes you good health that typically means you are not long for this world.

“I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart.”

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In any debate Putin would kick Biden/Harris asses. And the administration and MSM knows it.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think all it would take is a firm handshake from Vlad.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Grandpa just fell up AF1’s stairs like 3 times today. Hey at least we don’t have the mean Tweeting Bad Orange Man anymore, right? Roll Eyes

Joe Biden just fell 3 times in a row trying to go up the stairs to Air Force One

That's cool to see him making an ass out of himself in public.

What I want to see though is him falling DOWN the stairs. Straight from the top to the bottom without any pauses in between.

Now that would make for a great video.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
You're overthinking this. Mayorka is simply lying, something we'll see a lot of over the next 4 years.

I would like to see someone publicly call Mayorkas on this. Why doesn't some congressman call him out? Press? Fact checker?

I hate that these idiots get to make untrue statements without penalty. I want to at least see some basis on their side, even if we don't agree w/ the basis, that at least support their claims from their views.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
In any debate Putin would kick Biden/Harris asses. And the administration and MSM knows it.

The problem is whether the people know it? And if they do, do they care?

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Handler 1: "Oh my goddess. Now how are we supposed to get him back down the stairs again?

Handler 2: "Quick, get him a burro and a palm frond up there, and then alert the press!"

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:

Handler 1: "Oh my goddess. Now how are we supposed to get him back down the stairs again?

Handler 2: "Quick, get him a burro and a palm frond up there, and then alert the press!"

Pretty good chance we will never see him get on AF1 ever again. If we do, they will definitely use the shorter stair entrance into the basement... opps, I mean baggage hold. At least he will fill right at home.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send his ass down a coal shute.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Watch this thing to be soon installed on the stairs to AF1.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Darn those new leather soled shoes! Big Grin

But he sure gave a snappy salute! Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never could stand Biden, going back to the 80’s, but good god, his wife, Lady Macbeth, should be ashamed of putting her husband through this.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post