SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I will give Biden the same breaks the left gave Donald Trump.

In other words, none.

No need. The dominant "news" media will give him all the breaks he needs.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
mr magoo

Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s the same lying corrupt asshole he’s always been except now he has dementia, zero sympathy or fucks given about him. What an embarrassment to this country

Posts: 448 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Did we elect Boomhauer president!! Jesus that is embarrassing.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
And before I get swooped upon and folks start yelling get a rope, I mean the collective “WE” not you, not me.

I mean hell I still don’t think he was “elected” but I digress.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
mr magoo

Big Grin

What a horrible thing to say about Magoo

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
He has dementia, likely Alzheimers.............so what excuse do the 80,000,000 that voted for him have.......................THAT is the scary part

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
How can we take their fight for "universal background checks" seriously when this shit is happening?

Hunter Biden may have committed a felony by lying on a 4473.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
related to above post,

https://redstate.com/shipwreck...-away-part-1-n350321

The Hunter Biden Gun Story: This One Should Be Hard to Make Go Away - Part 1

shipwreckedcrew writes some very detailed reports so the story at the link is long.

bottom line: was this story leaked to let it fade away? There are serious issues about Hunter having a gun when the lost laptop shows him using drugs during this period.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Mark Steyn makes the good point that if the press are willing to give Nice Guy Joe a pass now, what will it take for them to turn. Biden bragged about a '24 run, as long as Team Biden trots out this shell of human being and props him up with no pushback, how can there be an end to him? Will holograms be good enough? Fuck me.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The media is so entrenched in the regressive mantra that Bidet can never do anything so repulsive that they will abandon them.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
How can we take their fight for "universal background checks" seriously when this shit is happening?

Hunter Biden may have committed a felony by lying on a 4473.

Under normal circumstances, this would be a show stopper for trying to ramrod GC, but we all know these days are anything but normal, particularly with the entrenched hypocrisy.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Mark Steyn makes the good point that if the press are willing to give Nice Guy Joe a pass now, what will it take for them to turn.

I fear the puppet master that pulled the primary strings for all others to drop out in a single weekend after SC, will "say" when its over. Lamestream media will have a unified change of narrative. Then they'll conveniently blame Joe for anything unpopular in spending or executive orders. Look at what's happening to Gov Cuomo. He's more useful to the left as a predator villain, than investigating what's wrong with Covid response throughout several blue states.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sounds like Hunter lied on his 4473, and then the 2 "Secret Service" agents- who supposedly were retired security hired by Joe, represented themselves as active SS.

I would think that there should be consequences for impersonating an agent, as well as for Hunter lying on his 4473. but I don't live in the real world anymore.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
comment by shipwreckedcrew (twitter)

"That was not the leader of the free world.

That was a prop to cover for the apparatchiks and commissars behind the scenes making decisions.

The US is being run for the first time by a party -- unelected Democrat party leaders operating behind the scenes."

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Thought I heard somewhere yesterday there was reportedly an audible gasp from behind the curtain when he announced he was going to run again in 2024.Eek

Bejeezus...

Jeff Dunham and Walter have nothing on this show...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Thought I heard somewhere yesterday there was reportedly an audible gasp from behind the curtain when he announced he was going to run again in 2024.Eek

Bejeezus...

Jeff Dunham and Walter have nothing on this show...

$.02 worth,
Boss

That would have been harris realizing he doesn't know she'll be president in two years. Wink

Or his wife's gasp of excitement hearing she might be in charge for 8 years instead of 4.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

IIRC reports of a gasp were a joke on Tucker Carlson, including a pic of a Kamala gaping and wide-eyed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^^^

IIRC reports of a gasp were a joke on Tucker Carlson, including a pic of a Kamala gaping and wide-eyed.
Tucker also suggested Biden obtain a food taster/tester after he made that announcement.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This was Iran, Russia, China, NK
and every other shithole that hates the United States watching that so-called “press conference” yesterday:

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post