SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Only when his vote didn't matter...

I agree, but cannot find a news article to back me up.

I'm certain that when it was clear the Dems were going to win or lose and his vote didn't make a difference, Chuck You Schumer gave Manchin permission to vote against the Dems and maintain the charade of being a moderate.

How did he get reelected in 2018?? Are WV voters that gullible?

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
but it's all verifiable with fact checking.

Uh huh. Fact checking wasn't needed until the truth started to come out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
back to the Hunter Biden handgun story

Jack Posobiec:

Trump WH official who helped cover up Hunter Biden illegal firearm was Deputy Chief of Staff for Ops Tony Ornato, previously the Secret Service Assistant Director, per messages obtained by reporting

Per source familiar, Ornato's motivation was to protect the USSS agents, not Hunter Biden

https://threadreaderapp.com/th...923997754417152.html

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Can Kamala say anything w/o hysterical giggles ?

video at link

https://twitter.com/stillgray/.../1376676100294672386

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Such an awful bitch.

And for chrissakes, take the damn mask off when you're talking. I can't stand these people talking to me with their damned faces covered up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
"We not payin' them nearly enough." Trying real hard to not to have a racist opinion in my head right now.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Such an awful bitch.

And for chrissakes, take the damn mask off when you're talking. I can't stand these people talking to me with their damned faces covered up.

In her case I make an exception. At least not seeing that grinning Joker face that goes along with her nasally voice and cackle makes it somewhat less irritating than when she’s not wearing a mask.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some people getting rich off of illegal aliens

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-hotels-for-migrants

Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn is demanding answers from the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tuesday over the $86.9 million the agencies are spending to house more than 1,200 migrant families in hotel rooms.

The Biden administration, earlier this month, awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

Blackburn said that in 2018, Endeavors brought in "over $38 million in contributions and grants," and noted that "IRS filings show that nearly $22 million or almost half of those contributions went to salaries."

"This raises questions if half of the $86.9 million in ICE contract proceeds will likewise be allocated toward employee and executive compensation instead of migrant services or housing," Blackburn wrote.

"As the current contract stands, the cost to taxpayers for housing 1,200 migrant families for six months is about $71,000 per person," Blackburn wrote. "For a family of four, that amounts to a shocking $284,000 — enough to buy a small house."

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

The inappropriate laugher tells me there is something very wrong with this woman who is NOT prepared to be President by a long shot whenever they decide to finally yank Dementia Joe.

Is she just nervous all the time? Some sort of mental disorder? WTF?

God help us. Frown

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
"As the current contract stands, the cost to taxpayers for housing 1,200 migrant families for six months is about $71,000 per person," Blackburn wrote. "For a family of four, that amounts to a shocking $284,000 — enough to buy a small house."

I thought FEMA was involved, these folks ain't never heard of trailers?

$284k "enough to buy a small house"? I mean, around here, you can buy an entire property/house for $71k, not a great one, but it's a house...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
some people getting rich off of illegal aliens

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-hotels-for-migrants

Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn is demanding answers from the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tuesday over the $86.9 million the agencies are spending to house more than 1,200 migrant families in hotel rooms.

The Biden administration, earlier this month, awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

Blackburn said that in 2018, Endeavors brought in "over $38 million in contributions and grants," and noted that "IRS filings show that nearly $22 million or almost half of those contributions went to salaries."

"This raises questions if half of the $86.9 million in ICE contract proceeds will likewise be allocated toward employee and executive compensation instead of migrant services or housing," Blackburn wrote.

The border crisis is rapidly spinning out of control with no end in sight.

But as said elsewhere, this is, in part, about turning TX blue. Let them in, let them vote. H.R.1., etc.

The Californians 'fleeing' to TX and who will continue to vote 'D' (insanity - same actions expecting a different result) won't help.

If TX goes blue, that's a 76 point Electoral College flip...with D's virtual locks on CA, NY and a few others...they basically need to win just a couple more states in an election, and they take the 'W.' Power in perpetuity.

But since last Nov., the whole idea of 'free & fair elections' is questionable at best, IMHO.

At this rate, that 'Red Wave' in the midterm elections may well be epic/record breaking.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I think it’s possible for California to get so bad it could actually flip.

On the other hand, $1,400 is more than enough to buy a vote. It’s difficult to fight when the Dems are using our own tax dollars against us.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think she is perpetually high, hence the giggly demeanor.

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

The inappropriate laugher tells me there is something very wrong with this woman who is NOT prepared to be President by a long shot whenever they decide to finally yank Dementia Joe.

Is she just nervous all the time? Some sort of mental disorder? WTF?

God help us. Frown

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Is it possible she has PBA (Pseudobulbar Affect)?

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 367 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I think she's nervous and still can't believe her position and that they really pulled off a coup in the USA....and still getting away with it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
6guns, Yeah... she knows that we know that it's a coup. Her laughter is always nervous.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
If it's someday proven and actually sees the light of day, whenever it is, can those involved (if still alive) be tried for treason? I assume that treason doesn't have a SoL and that this coup is a treasonable offense.

I would love, in my lifetime, see Biden, Harris, and all players who had a first hand involvement (ie - the folks in the swing stakes with the corrupted election votes) be tried and hung.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

It's very common for wicked witches to cackle endlessly.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Whore will get no respect from actual world leaders. I hope they have the stones to openly say just why they have no respect for her.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post