SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by festus haggen:
Is it possible she has PBA (Pseudobulbar Affect)?

Strange that you should mention this.
https://www.americanthinker.co..._kamalas_cackle.html
According to the Mayo Clinic's website,

Pseudobulbar affect (PBA) is a condition that's characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughing or crying. Pseudobulbar affect typically occurs in people with certain neurological conditions or injuries, which might affect the way the brain controls emotion.

In other words, in addition to a president sliding into dementia, we could have a vice president with a neurological disorder. Thus, it occurs with people who have:

Stroke
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Traumatic brain injury
Alzheimer's disease
Parkinson's disease

Imagine, though, when she inevitably takes over for Biden and is responsible for dealing with foreign powers. She's going to be a disaster, signaling loudly to her opponents (Putin, Xi, the mullahs) that she's lying, doing something wrong, or is about to make things much worse.

Now that’s a “poker tell” if there ever was one!!! Eek

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Harris’s whores cackle is a defense mechanism. When she is caught off guard, can’t formulate a coherent answer, caught in a lie, etc, this is her “tell”. Like when a liar looks up and to the right. I don’t think she has any condition. I think she is nothing but a trollop whose political credentials were derived from being on her back. We know it, and everyone with internet access knows it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Another obvious lie by Biden. So bad the Wash Post calls him on it

The Washington Post has awarded Joe Biden four Pinocchios (the max) for a patently false claim he made about the new Georgia law on voting

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...orgia-voting-law.php

Biden:

"What I’m worried about is how un-American this whole initiative is. It’s sick. It’s sick … deciding that you’re going to end voting at five o’clock when working people are just getting off work."

"Among the outrageous parts of this new state law, it ends voting hours early so working people can’t cast their vote after their shift is over."

But the Georgia law does no such thing

Biden, or whoever feeds him his material, is just making it up.

Glenn Kessler, the Post’s lead fact checker, blows the whistle:

On Election Day in Georgia, polling places are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and if you are in line by 7 p.m., you are allowed to cast your ballot. Nothing in the new law changes those rules.

However, the law did make some changes to early voting. But experts say the net effect was to expand the opportunities to vote for most Georgians, not limit them.

Election Day hours were not changed.

As for early voting, the law made a modest change, replacing a vague “normal business hours” — presumed to be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. — to a more specific 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. time period. But that’s the minimum. Under the new law, counties have the option to extend the voting hours so voters can start casting ballots as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. — the same as Election Day in Georgia.

The president earns Four Pinocchios.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Another obvious lie by Biden. So bad the Wash Post calls him on it

The Washington Post has awarded Joe Biden four Pinocchios (the max) for a patently false claim he made about the new Georgia law on voting.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harris’s whores cackle is a defense mechanism. When she is caught off guard, can’t formulate a coherent answer, caught in a lie, etc, this is her “tell”. Like when a liar looks up and to the right. I don’t think she has any condition. I think she is nothing but a trollop whose political credentials were derived from being on her back. We know it, and everyone with internet access knows it

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Less of a defense mechanism I think. More like a little girl giggle combined with some anxiety. I think some folks are diagnosing from TV pharma commercials.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ond-biting-incident/

One of the Biden family dogs — a three-year-old German shepherd named Major — was involved in a second biting incident at the White House, according to a Tuesday afternoon report.

The incident, which involved a National Park Service employee, took place on the White House South Lawn on Monday afternoon. The employee was working at the time and needed to stop in order to receive treatment from the White House medical unit. Asked about this latest episode, first lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa told CNN: “Yes, Major nipped someone on a walk. Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by WHMU and then returned to work.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love dogs, but if Major can't adjust to the WH environment, Biden needs to find him a new home.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree. He would be a great companion to Joe in an assisted living facilty. Even where I live, two bites constitutes a dangerous dog. One free bite is all you get.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Re: Kamala's nervous giggling, wouldn't it be funny if the only reason she was doing that was because her handlers told her she needs to "feminize" herself "so she doesn't seem so threatening to Middle America"? Razz

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ond-biting-incident/

One of the Biden family dogs — a three-year-old German shepherd named Major — was involved in a second biting incident at the White House, according to a Tuesday afternoon report.

The incident, which involved a National Park Service employee, took place on the White House South Lawn on Monday afternoon. The employee was working at the time and needed to stop in order to receive treatment from the White House medical unit. Asked about this latest episode, first lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa told CNN: “Yes, Major nipped someone on a walk. Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by WHMU and then returned to work.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love dogs, but if Major can't adjust to the WH environment, Biden needs to find him a new home.

Could you only imagine the tizzy the media would be in if Trumps dogs had bitten anyone just once.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ironic that Limbaugh would refer to creepy Joe as "BiteMe".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
In defense of the dog. If he is close to his owner. He may be sensing there is a need to protect him from all that is going on around him that seem's threatening. I have a suspicion the dog feels a real need to protect his owner. And probably rightfully so.

I have seen a dog nip a nurse who was caring for an elderly person. It is not uncommon.

If you are on the dogs grounds and he is in that protective mode. You may get bit.

Don't misinterpret what I am saying.

I am not condoning the dogs behavior. But I understand what is most likely happening there.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Jerk owner, jerk dog... not shocking.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Jerk owner, jerk dog... not shocking.
This. If your dog has not been properly trained and socialized (which this dog obviously hasn't been), then he should not be exposed to other people. Just another irresponsible dog owner thinking any problem with their dog is someone else's fault.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
"Does your dog bite?"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
"Does your dog bite?"

"That's not my dog."

Which in Joe's current state is probably how he responded...having forgotten he had a dog.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This. If your dog has not been properly trained and socialized (which this dog obviously hasn't been), then he should not be exposed to other people. Just another irresponsible dog owner thinking any problem with their dog is someone else's fault.

^^^^^^^^^^^
In spades. As I understand it, sleepy Joe was not present when the dog bit the worker who was out on the lawn working. More than a nip if he needed medical attention. Hope he files a lawsuit for emotional trauma, pain and suffering.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^
In spades. As I understand it, sleepy Joe was not present when the dog bit the worker who was out on the lawn working. More than a nip if he needed medical attention. Hope he files a lawsuit for emotional trauma, pain and suffering.

We don't know the details (and likely never will).

I was bit by a German Shepherd several years ago, and I still have a scar (on the back of my arm). However, the dog is a great family pet, well-socialized, and really a good boy.

I was playing with a couple of the dogs (the Shepherd was one of 6 dogs in the family). I was on my hands and knees acting like I was attacking one of the smaller dogs. I thought I was just playing. The Shepherd came up behind me and bit me on the arm (through a quilted flannel shirt). Dropped me like a ton of bricks.

I realized it was 100% my fault. He was simply protecting his pack-mate.

To this day, I think the whole thing was hilarious. I still love that dog, and he's my favorite out of the whole bunch. He was naturally reacting to what he perceived as a threat.

Not every dog bite is the dog's fault or means the dog is 'dangerous,' and it doesn't mean it was because the dog was 'bad.'

Of course, I'm also aware that the dog is part of a corrupt and wicked family (even before the dementia, biden was NOT a good person). I can also see how the dog could be simply manifesting the bad influences of the family to which he belongs. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^

We don't know the details (and likely never will).

I was bit by a German Shepherd several years ago, and I still have a scar (on the back of my arm). However, the dog is a great family pet, well-socialized, and really a good boy.

I was playing with a couple of the dogs (the Shepherd was one of 6 dogs in the family). I was on my hands and knees acting like I was attacking one of the smaller dogs. I thought I was just playing. The Shepherd came up behind me and bit me on the arm (through a quilted flannel shirt). Dropped me like a ton of bricks.

I realized it was 100% my fault. He was simply protecting his pack-mate.

To this day, I think the whole thing was hilarious. I still love that dog, and he's my favorite out of the whole bunch. He was naturally reacting to what he perceived as a threat.

Not every dog bite is the dog's fault or means the dog is 'dangerous,' and it doesn't mean it was because the dog was 'bad.'

Of course, I'm also aware that the dog is part of a corrupt and wicked family (even before the dementia, biden was NOT a good person). I can also see how the dog could be simply manifesting the bad influences of the family to which he belongs. . .
The people who know me here know my dogs are like family, and that I've fostered a few additional dogs over time to try and give them a shot at a new beginning. I'd walk across Hell barefoot for my dogs. That said, there is no excuse for a dog (with the exception of Police K9 or security animals) to bite. None. I wouldn't even accept a bite given the circumstances of your encounter. If there is any question whatsoever how a dog will behave in public around people, that dog has no business whatsoever being around people. You could literally do anything to the last three adopted hounds I've had and they would not bite. Once at the park while I was talking with someone, a little kid wobbled over to my 70 hound hound, grabbed his joules with both hands, and slammed his face into Lou's. Lou pulled back, then went in hard...for the lick. Smile

Long story short, Joe's a moron on many levels. Bringing these dogs into the White House is simply one of them.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

...my dogs are like family,
**Snip**
I'd walk across Hell barefoot for my dogs.

I feel exactly the same way about mine.

quote:
That said, there is no excuse for a dog (with the exception of Police K9 or security animals) to bite. None. I wouldn't even accept a bite given the circumstances of your encounter.

I have mixed feelings on this. Yes, a dog should never bite a child. I was bit by a dog when I was five, so bad that I needed stitches. To this day (almost 50 years later) I wonder if I stepped on his tail or something to provoke him. But, I also realize it shouldn't matter. That dog had no justification for biting a 5-yr old.

Years ago, my 2 yr old nephew was poking one of my Bassets in the eye. He just laid there. He would not hurt a fly.

My other Basset bit me several times, drawing blood at least on two occasions. This second Basset was a tad on the unstable side, to be honest. He had a temper, and was often grouchy and 'bitey.'

I still don't blame the Shepherd that bit me. I was acting in a threatening manner towards one of his pack. In retrospect, I should have expected his reaction. We WANT our animals to be protective. It wasn't his fault that I represented a threat to the safety of those he was protecting. I would have expected the same reaction if I acted like I was going to attack a human in the dog's family.

In other words, we should not be surprised when a dog, ESPECIALLY a protective breed like a German Shepherd, bites somebody who was acting in a threatening manner. The dog doesn't always know when the person is fooling around, or is a serious threat.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Especially a dementia patient who's handlers that are controlling almost all of his actions and of which the dog does not know most of them. It is a recipe for a protective dog doing what comes naturally to him.

Big deal, I give you credit as you epitomize the concept of black and white. Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post