SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ Er, Trump's going to smoke Biden but Harris is going to smoke Pence?..

Yeah, that's pretty funny. Mike Pence is one of the brightest people in national politics. He is also very even-tempered and a gentleman. I am pretty sure he will slam Harris with facts, but I can see the average viewer concluding the debate is a toss-up because of style.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So basically Pence' job is to avoid going all Mittens. Not a problem - he just needs to slam all the people Harris will insist on defending, and then let people listen to what she says.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
With Harrisburg, he'll already have two bagged & he'll just have to make a fast, masked, in-and-out, no questions, visit to Phila in the near future.

Dumb questions from someone who knows nothing about the East Coast: is Harrisburg effectively just a suburb of Philadelphia? If Biden wins one, has he pretty much won the other?

No. Harrisburg is its own thing. Philadelphia sprawl ends at Chester County and that is a bit of an oversimplification, plenty of western Chester County is red and rural. Lancaster County is definitely not Philadelphia by any stretch and that is west of Chester County. Lancaster City is stupid and blue but the rest of the county is red enough to reliably keep the county red.

Dauphin County is NW of Lancaster County and has Harrisburg which is blue and its enough to push Dauphin county blue.

The surrounding countries of Lebanon (east), Cumberland (across the river west), York (sw) are all counties with blue pockets but enough red to push them red overall. They cannot be taken for granted though.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
With Harrisburg, he'll already have two bagged & he'll just have to make a fast, masked, in-and-out, no questions, visit to Phila in the near future.

Dumb questions from someone who knows nothing about the East Coast: is Harrisburg effectively just a suburb of Philadelphia? If Biden wins one, has he pretty much won the other?

Harrisburg is nowhere near Philly.

Our problem here is Pennsylvania is essential a solid red, conservative state OUTSIDE of the hardcore Democrat strongholds of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. It’s always a battle of who cancels out who each election, in 2016 the rest of the state DID manage to cancel out those two areas, we just have to pray it happens again. The big problem is, the suburbs of both of these cities are increasingly growing more liberal/Democrat, it grows like cancer from the cities and spreads.

But I do think Team Biden has internal polling that has them clearly worried about his prospects in PA, which should not be an issue for him. He’s been a household name here in the tri-state (PA/NJ/DE) region forever.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
So basically Pence' job is to avoid going all Mittens. Not a problem - he just needs to slam all the people Harris will insist on defending, and then let people listen to what she says.
Pence's biggest weakness in debating Harris will be his sense of civility. He might very well have what he needs to end this moron on live TV, but I think his sense of civility and fairness will prevent him from going for the kill shot when it presents itself. Trump has no such issues. That's why I think any VP debate will be utterly irrelevant. Both sides will simply claim the win.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Lest we forget Loose Lips Joe dedication to the Military.
This asshole does so much stupid shit that it takes a score of people just to try and keep up.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...6-afghanistan-video/

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's time for a word from my favorite leftist, Jimmy Dore. Certainly, you won't agree with all he says, but you may be surprised.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
He may be a Leftist but I do like listening to him talk.
I subscribed to him after you posted a couple things from him.

Looks to be the only Lefty a person could actually have an intelligent conversation with and not want to choke them out after 10 minutes.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Pence's biggest weakness in debating Harris will be his sense of civility.

That's why I was thinking that what makes sense is to attack those that Harris will feel bound to defend. That also obviates the whole "being mean to a girl" thing.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This babbling jackass couldn't make a point even if it had training wheels on it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Good grief man.
The Debate, if allowed is going to be record worthy for certain.
I see a big fat fail coming up.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Good grief man.
The Debate, if allowed is going to be record worthy for certain.
I see a big fat fail coming up.

Very true. The leftist media will still find a way to say Joe won.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No, not at all. Harrisburg is a smallish city with more than its fair share of crime, but it's surrounded by conservative rural counties and relatively conservative affluent suburban counties.

That aside, it is, however, likely that Biden will win Dauphin county (where Harrisburg sits). Unlike Philadelphia, though, Dauphin county was surrounded by red counties in 2016. Philly was surrounded by like 5 blue counties in 2016 (Delaware, Chester, Bucks, Montgomery, Bucks and I think Lehigh).

Harrisburg is much more like Pittsburgh: it's blue surrounded by deep red, and in its county, it's the blue part; the rest of Dauphin is usually pretty conservative.

edit: LOL, I see that at least two other people told you all about PA demographics before I even noticed there was a 120th page to this thread. Big Grin

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm not complaining - I'm the one who doesn't know squat about Pennsylvania.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And yet another word from Jimmy Dore. The poll stuff at the beginning, I don't put much stock in, though it's funny, but the part after that is good. This shows how people on the left who are paying attention and can be honest really see Joe Biden. Jimmy busts ol' droolin' Joe good, and the shriveled, lying skank Pelosi, too.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A little clip from Groping Joe's trip to Pittsburgh last month, the heckler questioner is a patriot:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqlBkIxm7O8

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Ol Nancy isn't looking too well either.
She's about as coherent as Fuckstick joe most of the time.
Looks like one side of her face is sliding off, Stroke?
Either that or she's shit faced.

Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This babbling jackass couldn't make a point even if it had training wheels on it.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hlS_aVB2ahE" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I counted 3 incomplete thoughts within 20 seconds.

How much worse will he get before the election?

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
Snyder's endorsement of Biden will go along way....for helping Trump! After his crap with the gas tax being term limited made no differance, he never would have been re elected.

Jim

The increase in the gasoline tax enacted during the Snyder years was nothing compared to what the evil queen wanted. To those outside of Michigan during her campaign for Governor while debating the Republican candidate she was asked if it was true that she wanted to raise gasoline taxes by twenty five cents a gallon,her denying saying this was not true.

Two weeks or so after taking office she announced that "The problem is worse than I thought, we need a forty five cent per gallon gasoline tax increase." Well, that went over as well as a turd in the punch bowl, she didn't get it either.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the Weirdest Part of Biden’s Kenosha Town Hall Everyone is Talking About (VIDEOs)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ryone-talking-video/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post