SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Zero Critical Thinking skills at all.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Carter to Clinton to Obama to Biden to Harris; each one coming after is worse than the one before. The true “Biden Legacy”.

https://www.americanthinker.co...y_kamala_harris.html

Why Kamala Harris?

When Joe Biden declared Kamala Harris his running mate in the 2020 election, it perplexed many among his allies and detractors.

Why on earth did Joe opt for a relatively youthful individual who makes him look even older than he is in contrast?

What caused Joe to choose somebody who lambasted him during the primaries and accused him of racism?

It has to be remembered that Kamala couldn’t win a single state during the primaries and was compelled to drop out before the election commenced. She, therefore, brought no electoral benefits to Joe.

Joe had pledged to select a female running mate.

But among the myriad able, capable, and respectable female politicians in Washington and around the country, why Kamala?

Before there could be any more questions or speculations, the liberal media began the celebrations -- even where I am, in India.

She was a woman who had pigment in her skin. She was biracial, her mother is from India while her father is black and from Jamaica. Since diversity is the flavor of the moment, she satisfied all the criteria with flying colors.

There were fawning interviews, obsequious television profiles, and copious flattering magazine articles.

Conspiracy theorists claimed that the sinister puppet-masters pulling Joe’s strings were behind this, they knew Joe wouldn’t last long owing to his rapidly declining cognitive abilities. At some point, Kamala Harris would replace Joe as president so that the far-left agenda can be implemented.

That would make her the first female president. There would be the reason for more flattering and slobbering by the media. Some even had already begun fawning.

The fact that Joe kept referring to his government as the Harris Biden administration and on some occasions called her President Harris further fuelled conspiracies

It, therefore, wasn’t a matter of if but when Kamala Harris replaced Joe Biden.

Now nobody expected Kamala Harris to be a great problem solver or an innovator. But those who witnessed her grill Bill Barr thought she would at least be a sharp and effective communicator.

One who could probably spin and answer questions with ease as Joe sounded befuddled. The fact that she had friendly media would make her job easier. She also had vast experience under her belt, she worked as District Attorney in San Francisco, she was Attorney General of California, and finally a U.S. Senator. She had to have something in her to have survived this long.

They were proved grievously wrong.

After they were 'elected', Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border and work with Central American nations to address root causes of the problem.

Kamala seemed reluctant to accept the role from the start, she took ages to even visit the border which caused her to take heat from both sides. In her infamous interview with a friendly interviewer Lester Holt, Harris struggled to answer a basic question of why she didn’t visit the border. She finally traveled to the border only when President Trump made an announcement that he would be visiting the border. Her trip to Guatemala and Mexico was both uneventful and unsuccessful.

She was thus not only abominable at performing her duties assigned to her as vice president but also an appalling communicator. She appeared petulant and irascible when challenged. Perhaps ill-advised by her handlers to break into laughter to appear amiable whenever she faces tough questions, she ended up looking looked deranged and insensitive.

In a recent poll, Kamala Harris ended up becoming the most unpopular vice president since the 1970s. More Americans disapprove of her job performance, which is shown by her floundering poll numbers that indicate she is now "underwater,"

By contrast, back then, Joe Biden's approval rating in an average of polls is 51.3 percent, and disapproval is 44.9 percent. One of the most concerning elements for the White House is Harris's unpopularity among young people.

Those numbers must have further plummeted after the crisis in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is another crisis during which Harris appeared largely missing in action, despite claims that she too was involved in the decision to withdraw.

She continued with her trip to Asia which involved a stop in Vietnam, which many saw as awful timing considering the incidents in Vietnam are quite similar to those unfolding in Afghanistan.

Her lack of skill as a public speaker and as a foreign policy operative became apparent as she showed considerable hesitation for every syllable she uttered.

She struggled to answer questions about Afghanistan and her poorly timed giggles continued. In fact, her performance was so atrocious that she eventually refrained from taking questions. A BBC correspondent said that she made America appear like an ‘incompetent, uncaring and unreliable’ ally.

It is now amply obvious why Biden’s handlers chose Kamala.

They saw in her someone who was so inept and amateurish that she made the somnambulist Joe look like the brighter one.

Joe may be an utter fiasco, but he still isn’t the completely calamitous catastrophe that Kamala Harris is.

Kamala Harris has made Joe unimpeachable.

It was a cynical but smart move by Joe’s handlers.

Sadly in all this chaos, the future of the United States of America is like that of a kite dancing in a hurricane. The crisis in Afghanistan is merely the beginning.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'I'm not going to answer Afghanistan now': Biden snaps at question during visit to FEMA for hurricane briefing after emotional trip to Dover Air Force base to receive bodies of 13 American troops killed in Kabul suicide attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ute-dead-troops.html

President Joe Biden snapped at a reporter who tried to ask him about security at Kabul airport on Sunday after spending much of the day paying tribute to 13 fallen service members killed in Afghanistan.

He is under intense pressure to defend his handling of the rapid withdrawal of U.S. forces after 20 years of conflict.

And it showed later in the day after returning to Washington, D.C., where he delivered a pep talk to staff at the Federal Emergency Management Agency as Hurricane Ida battered Louisiana.

'I'm not supposed to take any questions, but go ahead,' he said as he turned to the travelling press pool.

'On Afghanistan...' said a reporter before he cut him off.

He snapped: 'I'm not going to answer Afghanistan now.'

The president turned away from the press pool to talk to FEMA staff as the reporter continued with a question about whether he still believed 'there was an extreme risk at the airport.'

Video at link

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I love how he's "not supposed to take any questions...." Says who? We all suspect who. He's the friggin "president of the United States" (fraud) What a dipshit!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'I'm not going to answer Afghanistan now': Biden snaps at question during visit to FEMA...
You'll never be able to answer about Afghanistan, Joe. You'll keep avoiding the questions until your mind goes completely.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'I'm not going to answer Afghanistan now': Biden snaps at question during visit to FEMA...
You'll never be able to answer about Afghanistan, Joe. You'll keep avoiding the questions until your mind goes completely.

“What difference, at this point, does it make?”

-Harpy Clinton

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Why was the former vice president holding his right hand over his heart? He's (supposed to be) the Commander in chief and should salute. What a dipshit. Frown

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I love how he's "not supposed to take any questions...." Says who? We all suspect who. He's the friggin "president of the United States" (fraud) What a dipshit!
Reminds me of the time in my life when I used to tell my son, a toddler at the time, he had to go potty before he could go and play. Although my toddler son likely had twice the intelligence (and ability to hold his water) Biden shorts at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Is he sleeping?

what a train wreck this guy is.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
She had to have something in her to have survived this long.

From the Kamala story above… Big Grin. Is it a dick, Alex?

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
quote:
She had to have something in her to have survived this long.

From the Kamala story above… Big Grin. Is it a dick, Alex?

Was it? And here I thought it was Harry Johnson.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Is he sleeping?

what a train wreck this guy is.

We are all safer when he is.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
In a surprise move (not), Lil Kim has zero respect for the current administration. Who could have seen this coming?

North Korea appears to have restarted key nuclear reactor: UN watchdog

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

“Team Obama, those in power over the Democrat political mechanisms, are using the Biden crew as useful and disposable idiots. Because Biden was installed, not elected, the Chicago crew are actually in a great position as all the political consequences can fall upon Biden administration personnel, and the people truly in control are isolated and invisible from any repercussions.”

https://theconservativetreehou...anistan/#more-216089

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's 'hard to exaggerate' how 'dangerously bad' US President Joe Biden is

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Biden's theme song should be "Walkaway Joe".

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^
"It's not just a sign of America's military and political decline, but cultural decline."
"Wokeness is the form that decadence takes. This is a decadent regime. Wokeness is their gospel"

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Turning the Back on Americans, on foreign and domestic soil since Jan. 2021

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden calls senior advisor Cedric Richmond 'boy' and tells Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards to 'holler' if he needs anything during meeting to address Hurricane Ida

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...d-Hurricane-Ida.html

Biden introduced Richmond, an New Orleans native who quit Congress to serve in the White House, by saying: I’m 'here with my senior adviser and, uh, boy who knows Louisiana very well, man.'

Cedric Richmond

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post