SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yes.

From his "speech", yesterday.

https://twitter.com/kait_nyy/s.../1431009572869783556

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Yes.

https://legalinsurrection.com/...structed-to-call-on/

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oy

Posts: 107584 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Joe’s gotta go.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If I wasn't before (I was), I am absolutely convinced now that Joe Biden is nothing but a front man, a puppet, a face that appears to be in charge.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Like Sanders, this clown after a lifetime of being voted in, has done absolutely nothing of consequence.
He's not qualified to run a lemonade stand on his best day let alone anything of this magnitude.

This dolt and the twat beside him are the best they could come up with.
How pathetic is that?

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
And they were installed in office by big tech social media and Dominion voting machines. That still enrages me.

But for fraud, we would not be going through all this shit! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, which unelected person is running this country?
Just disgusted by this government!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm putting my money on Susan Rice.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
This broad would fall into my "10 minute rule". If fighting ever broke out, she'd either be dead or curled up in the fetal position in the first 10 minutes of the encounter.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I doubt she's even in the military. Anyone can obtain a uniform and sport a butch haircut.

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Apparently she's stationed at Ft. Bliss, El Paso.
MOS 88M.. Truck driver.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, well, my goodness. I'll bet she's a real demon with a deuce and a half when the monthlies come her way.

But, driving a truckload of MREs into combat doesn't cut it.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“Woke” and apparently still serving in Biden, Austen, & Milley’s Army.
Contrast “woke” Staff Sergeant Bronson with a true Patriot.

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Relieved of command and booted out of the Marines after 17 years of faithful service.

‘I demand accountability’: Marine battalion commander calls out senior leaders for Afghanistan failures.

“The reason people are so upset on social media right now is not because the Marine on the battlefield let someone down,” Scheller says. “People are upset because their senior leaders let them down. And none of them are raising their hands and accepting accountability or saying, ‘We messed this up.’ ”

“To all my friends across the social networks. I have been relieved for cause based on a lack of trust and confidence as of 14:30 today,” he said on Facebook.

“My chain of command is doing exactly what I would do … if I were in their shoes,” Scheller continued . “I appreciate the opportunities AITB command provided. To all the news agencies asking for interviews … I will not be making any statements other than what’s on my social platforms until I exit the Marine Corps.”

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Biden health:
"This 78-year-old man is certainly at risk. When Joe was three decades younger, in 1988, he suffered two brain aneurysms. Doctors at the time gave him a 50-50 chance of surviving.

"He's not a healthy guy," said Dr. David Scheiner in 2020. Dr. Scheiner was concerned about Biden's potential for a stroke. Biden receives treatment for an irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol. Joe has also undergone surgeries for gallbladder and partial prostate removal, and on his sinus and nasal passages to treat sleep apnea."

https://www.americanthinker.co...removed__or_die.html

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Such a tease. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to wish grief, pain and suffering on millions in the Gulf Coast states; but if the response to Ida chokes, the MSM will need to draw hazardous duty pay to keep the positive spin going.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is certainly a playbook for hurricane relief. It is all a matter of logistics.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
This broad would fall into my "10 minute rule". If fighting ever broke out, she'd either be dead or curled up in the fetal position in the first 10 minutes of the encounter.

If it is actually real. It has all the same smells and vagueness of Biden’s drone strike story.

But, many want to believe this, so the absence of any actual reporting or journalism is tolerated.

Those who so desperately want it to be real will say “Well, if not her you know someone like this exists”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post