SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 710
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
It’s pathetic the way the media has allowed Joe to state the questions in a format he likes.

Joe, no one is questioning whether or not it was the right thing to do to leave Afghanistan.

The question is the incompetent manner in which you tried to leave Afghanistan.

Why was Bagram Air Base evacuated before evacuating all Americans?

Why did you leave all of the Military Equipment behind.

Why weren’t the military bases destroyed when we left.

Why is the Taliban dictating what the American Military can do and whether or not safe passage is allowed for Americans to the Airport.

Why do we have 10’s of thousands trapped behind enemy lines.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can bet your bottom dollar that Harris the Whore is watching her dreams of being elected POTUS melting before her eyes. That can happen when you hitch your wagon to the likes of Grandpa Dementia.

But hey, it's perfectly natural for you, Kamala, since all whores are opportunists (though all opportunists are not whores.)

Take comfort in the fact that you fucked enough of the right men to get almost all the way to the top, and we all know that top's more fun. Ain't that right, you trollop?

Posts: 109163 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...llivan-theyre-wrong/

White House staff members were reportedly “too afraid” over the weekend to tell President Joe Biden and National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan “they’re wrong” about the Afghan extraction operation.

People are simply too afraid to tell Biden (and) Jake Sullivan (his National Security Adviser), they’re wrong . It’s one thing to crack down on leaks (as Mr Biden has done), it’s another thing to allow a mistake like this,” a former defense official, “who is in regular contact with senior White House aides,” told the Telegraph. “This White House is very disciplined, especially when it comes to leaks and such. But the downside of discipline is if you’re running things like an autocracy, and you broker no dissent internally, that’s not what the purpose of a White House staff is.”

Another individual “close to the administration” told the Telegraph he asked Biden, “without success,” to reconsider and “to keep open Bagram Air Base, which has more runways than Hamid Karzai International Airport and has long been the beating heart of American operations in Afghanistan.”

Bagram Air Base was reportedly evacuated by the military due to Biden’s order to withdraw troops down to the bare minimum. Manning the airbase was, therefore, untenable.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
he majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

With all the issues of how things have been a mistake in Afghanistan, the scary part is that 49 pct of Americans see no problem with him.

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
With all the issues of how things have been a mistake in Afghanistan, the scary part is that 49 pct of Americans see no problem with him.

I have as much confidence in the MSM poll numbers as I do with anything else that they report. So basically none. They can say this number or that number, we have no idea if it's really that number or not. If his approval numbers were 25%, you can bet that number would never be reported accurately.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 584 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Like most 'polls', it's respondents are probably HEAVILY weighted towards Democrats... Roll Eyes

No way that poll represents 51% of Americans!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Military armament and pallets of crisp $100 bills.

How nice.
Did the Big Guy get his cut?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
People associated with Resident Potato Head regime are likely keeping their mouths shut because they are worried about losing their jobs...if there is any justice they will become pariahs, unemployable after having been tarred by this disastrous brush of a debacle that fucked an abject failure and resulted in the stillborn disaster that is the current situation in Afghanistan.

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...llivan-theyre-wrong/

White House staff members were reportedly “too afraid” over the weekend to tell President Joe Biden and National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan “they’re wrong” about the Afghan extraction operation.

People are simply too afraid to tell Biden (and) Jake Sullivan (his National Security Adviser), they’re wrong . It’s one thing to crack down on leaks (as Mr Biden has done), it’s another thing to allow a mistake like this,” a former defense official, “who is in regular contact with senior White House aides,” told the Telegraph. “This White House is very disciplined, especially when it comes to leaks and such. But the downside of discipline is if you’re running things like an autocracy, and you broker no dissent internally, that’s not what the purpose of a White House staff is.”

Another individual “close to the administration” told the Telegraph he asked Biden, “without success,” to reconsider and “to keep open Bagram Air Base, which has more runways than Hamid Karzai International Airport and has long been the beating heart of American operations in Afghanistan.”

Bagram Air Base was reportedly evacuated by the military due to Biden’s order to withdraw troops down to the bare minimum. Manning the airbase was, therefore, untenable.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Why did you leave all of the Military Equipment behind.

Why weren’t the military bases destroyed when we left.

I keep seeing these 2 points being made, but for the sake of discussion...

IF we had kept Bagram until last (which we most certainly should have done) the intention was that the AFG military would retain this equipment for their use while backing our withdrawal, and defending against the Taliban.

Obviously, we didn't keep Bagram as our last withdrawal point. SHITHEADS Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I thought we had gotten straight on the false nature of polls. If you want to make yourself into a chump, all you have to do is accept the always cooked results.

Let's move on, please

Posts: 109163 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
We may not have Joe to kick around much longer…According to Joe

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/...925629156200471?s=21

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...iden-failed-america/

The press secretary for first lady Jill Biden called Rachel Campos-Duffy, a Fox News host and former Rep. Sean Duffy’s (R-WI) wife, “disgusting” after the host said Jill “failed the country.”

Campos-Duffy, over the weekend while hosting Fox News’s Fox & Friends, said:

[Some can] wonder who are the people responsible for putting someone [Joe] this incompetent and frankly this, you know, mentally frail, in this position, um and that’s, yes of course the media and many people are saying and you had some people on your show this week that were suggesting it was Susan Rice, and Obama, and maybe Valerie Jarrett.

I’m sorry as a political spouse, I can’t help but look at Jill Biden. No one knew better his state of mind than Jill, Dr. Jill Biden, and if you ask me the most patriotic thing Jill Biden could have done was to tell her husband, to, to love her husband and not let him run in these, in this mental state that he’s in. I think she failed the country as well.

When you look at what’s hurting America, when you look at this lack of leadership, and you wonder who is responsible for putting someone this incompetent and frankly this mentally frail in this position?

posted Hide Post
Guess who has been very quiet during this fiasco?
AOC and "The Squad". Whitmer too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, now.

In case anyone still is an unbeliver...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Guess who has been very quiet during this fiasco?
AOC and "The Squad". Whitmer too.

Always watch what the other hand is doing.

Posts: 20607 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well, now.

Political Satire, but funny because it is so close to the truth.
Michael Clive, Trump Still Speaks, Political Satire Link

Michael Clive

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I didn't think that Build Back Better was only for the Taliban.

Say it ain't so, Joe...

Posts: 9429 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well, now.

Holy shit! Where did that come from?

Posts: 17674 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
on a previous page there were posts about the Supreme Court "staying" the remain in Mexico policy.

https://theconservativetreehou...-policy/#more-215866

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Texas, Biden Administration Must Reinstitute ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy

This evening the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Texas in a lawsuit against the federal government.

The outcome is a ruling requiring the Biden administration to reinstitute the “remain in Mexico” policy put into place during the Trump administration. The policy requires asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while they await hearings in the United States.

The ruling was 6-3 with Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and Stephen Breyer dissenting from the majority opinion

details at link