SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well, now.

In case anyone still is an unbeliver...

Holy shit! Where did that come from?

Michael Clive's satire channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channe...CH4GoYI14W_4JQA594Xg

The point of my posting is Biden is obviously a (poorly) trained monkey. (notwithstanding the "fake cut" and voiceover of Pelosi.

No matter how out of his mind Biden is, his mental ability is still more stable than those that voted for him.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
on a previous page there were posts about the Supreme Court "staying" the remain in Mexico policy.

https://theconservativetreehou...-policy/#more-215866

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Texas, Biden Administration Must Reinstitute ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy

This evening the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Texas in a lawsuit against the federal government.

The outcome is a ruling requiring the Biden administration to reinstitute the “remain in Mexico” policy put into place during the Trump administration. The policy requires asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while they await hearings in the United States.

The ruling was 6-3 with Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and Stephen Breyer dissenting from the majority opinion

details at link
So do all the people who entered the country after Biden illegally ended this policy have to leave the US and go back to Mexico? [Yeah, right.]

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That may depend on when they're caught - there was another SCOTUS decision released recently where a guy who'd been here illegally for 25 years was caught because he used a fake Social Security card. The SCOTUS gave him the middle finger when he tried to claim that he was entitled to fight deportation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...izen-son/6916768002/

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Can someone photoshop a picture of Biden onto the Fifty First Dates photo, maybe adjust the title to something appropriate?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What a colossal fool.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

thank you Big Grin

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't Biden be the character with amnesia?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While you’re making memes, how about a picture of Jimmy Carter with the caption “Thank you President Biden!”

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I will have to pass on that one.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Texas, Biden Administration Must Reinstitute ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy

The ruling was 6-3 with Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and Stephen Breyer dissenting from the majority opinion
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The three liberal justices dissented in the decision.
Appears to be a trend developing. Two of these three (Breyer and Sotomayor) truly believe any liberal administration government agency has unlimited power and the Constitution doesn't apply. Kagan, well she just leans over and votes however Sotomayor does. She ain't the sharpest knife in any drawer, anywhere in the world.

If you're so inclined, read the dissent in the eviction moratorium decision. Its quite telling of what these 'liberal' justices truly believe.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I hope I'm not repeating something already posted, but this just came to my attention:

quote:

U.K. Parliament Holds Joe Biden In Contempt: “Catastrophic, Shameful” – U.S. Media Missed This One

By Jordan Conradson
Published August 23, 2021 at 12:00pm

MPs and peers unite to condemn ‘dishonour’ of US president’s withdrawal and his criticism of Afghan troops left behind to face Taliban
Last week, Members of the United Kingdom’s Parliament held the President of the United States in Contempt for his catastrophically failed withdrawal from Afghanistan and his criticism of Afghani troops.
The Telegraph reports “Joe Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal was condemned as “catastrophic” and “shameful” on Wednesday as the Houses of Parliament delivered an unprecedented rebuke to a US president…”

Full article: U.K. Parliament Holds Joe Biden In Contempt: “Catastrophic, Shameful” – U.S. Media Missed This One

U.S. media "missed" it? Unlikely. More likely the U.S. "news" media simply ignored it, as Biden's their... uh... "man."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Those that fail to understand the direction this "woke" crap the military is being fed and feeding downhill to the core of the branches is going, are sleepwalking.

It's not simply a short run fad or social passing.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
While you’re making memes, how about a picture of Jimmy Carter with the caption “Thank you President Biden!”

I thought that mantle was passed.
Carter —> Obama —> Biden

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
“Ladies and gentlemen, they gave me a list here. The first person I was instructed to call on was Kelly O’Donnell of NBC,”

-Biden

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Is that an actual quote from him?

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post