SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The fact this woman even got a nomination is a disgrace, but it's even more disgusting that a majority of senate Dem's would support her nomination.

Agreed, but, I'm going to look on the bright side, this Thanksgiving Day, and be happy she's out.

That and the fact this will annoy the bejesus out of AOC and the rest of "the squad" Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
That she is out makes me truly THANKFUL! Smile

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The fact this woman even got a nomination is a disgrace, but it's even more disgusting that a majority of senate Dem's would support her nomination.

Agreed, but, I'm going to look on the bright side, this Thanksgiving Day, and be happy she's out.

That and the fact this will annoy the bejesus out of AOC and the rest of "the squad" Smile
Make no mistake, I'm thrilled her nomination has crashed and burned. I simply have to remember the 40 plus Dem senators who would enthusiastically confirm someone this atrocious and un-American to a position where that person could and would seek to further damage this country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Despite all Joe's issues - I think the end of quote was by design so he could move on/break from the actual quote. (Joe didn't think of that - his writer did)

Agreed. He’s a bumbling old man, but I believe it’s appropriate to say “end quote” or “close quote.”

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too much to paste here

‘More money than God:’ Chinese titan lavished Hunter Biden with 3-carat gem, offer of $30 million

https://nypost.com/2021/11/28/...offer-of-30-million/

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I can't stand Pete Buttigieg. He just spews words that make no sense and acts like he is so superior in knowledge to the common people. The common people whose money butthead wastes.

From an interview in Baltimore, Buttigieg talking about a $22 million dollar initiative to improve Baltimore public transit :

"What we’re doing is we are reconnecting people who may have been disconnected or divided by discriminatory decisions in the past," "That helps everybody. I don’t know why anybody would be against reconnecting people who have been divided by discriminatory decisions in the past."

"And again, the point is not to make America feel guilty," he continued. "The point is to make America better and more equitable and more effective in moving people to where they need to go. The point of transportation is to connect, so if a transportation was ever used to divide, we have a responsibility, a moral one but also a very practical one, to fix it."

The interview comes after Buttigieg made controversial comments about alleged racism in bridges and highways during a Nov. 8 White House briefing, when he was speaking about the bipartisan infrastructure bill.

because public transportation is "so critical" for a city with record breaking murder rates, city govt corruption, and rampant drug use with the associated gang violence

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://freebeacon.com/biden-a...-for-bank-regulator/

The Democrats—Sens. Jon Tester (D., Mont.), Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.), Mark Kelly (D., Ariz.), Mark Warner (D., Va.), and John Hickenlooper (D., Colo.)—join all Senate Republicans in opposition to Omarova,

How about that? A worthwhile action from Mark Warner... Roll Eyes

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
He made a mistake, he's been going downhill after his term as Virginia Governor. Give him a chance to make up for it.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I can't stand Pete Buttigieg. He just spews words that make no sense and acts like he is so superior in knowledge to the common people. The common people whose money butthead wastes.

From an interview in Baltimore, Buttigieg talking about a $22 million dollar initiative to improve Baltimore public transit :

"What we’re doing is we are reconnecting people who may have been disconnected or divided by discriminatory decisions in the past," "That helps everybody. I don’t know why anybody would be against reconnecting people who have been divided by discriminatory decisions in the past."

"And again, the point is not to make America feel guilty," he continued. "The point is to make America better and more equitable and more effective in moving people to where they need to go. The point of transportation is to connect, so if a transportation was ever used to divide, we have a responsibility, a moral one but also a very practical one, to fix it."

The interview comes after Buttigieg made controversial comments about alleged racism in bridges and highways during a Nov. 8 White House briefing, when he was speaking about the bipartisan infrastructure bill.

But very transportationalesque of him so there's that. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:

The Democrats—Sens. Jon Tester (D., Mont.), Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.), Mark Kelly (D., Ariz.), Mark Warner (D., Va.), and John Hickenlooper (D., Colo.)—join all Senate Republicans in opposition to Omarova,

How about that? A worthwhile action from Mark Warner... Roll Eyes[/QUOTE

Well here’s a surprise, neither of Michigan’s Senators are among the five Democrats in opposition.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:

How about that? A worthwhile action from Mark Warner... Roll Eyes[/QUOTE

Well here’s a surprise, neither of Michigan’s Senators are among the five Democrats in opposition.

And another surprise neither Massachusetts Senators are either, Pocahontas Warren and Ice Cream Man Ed “Mr. Frosty” Markey.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

How about that? A worthwhile action from Mark Warner... Roll Eyes

Don't forget Kelly and Chickenpooper, both of whom are dedicated chickenshits of long standing. It's a crude tool, but fear can have a salubrious effect on occasion - even if it only convinces a couple of douchebags to pick their battles and keep their gunpowder dry.

Nevertheless, there's two more good reasons to rejoice in the good guys' recent victory in Virginia.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
CNN Op-Ed thinks Harris-Buttigieg is the "Dream Ticket" for 2024

Are these people smoking crack?

If you need a good laugh today:

Harris and Buttigieg could be allies instead of rivals

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
CNN Op-Ed thinks Harris-Buttigieg is the "Dream Ticket" for 2024

Are these people smoking crack?

If you need a good laugh today:

Harris and Buttigieg could be allies instead of rivals

As laughable as it is, other than Joe seeking a second term, which is highly likely, who do the Democrats have, the Squad is going to keep them going left and lefter, by election time 2024 we will be on the Phi Beta Kappa variant of Covid going to our 6th or 7th lock down and mail in voting will be the only way to vote.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
by election time 2024 we will be on the Phi Beta Kappa variant of Covid going to our 6th or 7th lock down and mail in voting will be the only way to vote.

Really?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
by election time 2024 we will be on the Phi Beta Kappa variant of Covid going to our 6th or 7th lock down and mail in voting will be the only way to vote.

Really?

Do you think the leftists and Dems aren’t going to create a panic, i.e. a new variant and seek control to control who counts the votes and types of voting? I’m thrilled Virginia went how it did but the ones pulling puppet Biden’s strings aren’t going to let that happen nation wide.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Don't know about all y'all, but we still have the fucking dominion cheating machines here...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Do you think the leftists and Dems aren’t going to create a panic, i.e. a new variant and seek control to control who counts the votes and types of voting?

I think we're in the process of finding out whether the leftists and the Dems can create an effective enough panic for those purposes right now. I don't think it's a given.

As for "the ones pulling puppet Biden's strings", well, anyone who was watching knew that a Dem loss in Virginia would be a sock to the gut that the Dems might not be able to recover from before 2022. The almighty momentum (cue dramatic music) was at stake.

Did McAuliffe comprehensively blow it? Yeah. But it was close enough that if "they" had any real power then "they" could still have handed the victory to him. At the same time, there's no reason to assume that the rest of the political candidates "they" can scrape up are necessarily going to be any more on-the-ball than McAuliffe. I mean, hell, look at Uncah Ho: Biden and Harris are eminently biddable idiots, but those two are incredibly helpless and gaffe prone!

In the meantime, various lawsuits are going forward, people are gathering without masks in almost every grocery store in the land and COVID consciousness burnout proceeds apace. Biden and Fauci don't do anything to counter that except traipse around saying nothing new and spreading misery wherever they go. In the process, I think they're stimulating a lot of votes for the Republicans in 2022 without doing anything to rev up the donkeys. If that's true, we could easily see strong turnout for the Reps and low energy for the Dems in a lot of elections across the country just as we did in Virginia. That, in turn, would make stealing the elections (435 in the House, 34 in the Senate) a lot more difficult and perhaps impossible.

At any rate, I certainly agree that the Dems will try to foster panic in order to cheat in upcoming elections. I think they're going to find it much harder going than it was in 2019 or 2020, so I'd rather wait and see how their attempts are made and play out before assuming anything at all. Beyond, of course, the fact that they're gonna try.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Did the energy secretary ever figure out how many barrels of oil the USA uses each day?

Jesus Christ, how can she not know that and still be the energy secretary?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post