SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
a bit OT, but this was a part of getting biden elected

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-occupation-n2599464

The Democratic Party boasted on social media about the fact that teachers were the No. 1 “DNC donor-reported occupation” this year

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

when I was young, teachers were generally respected. Now we worry about what they are teaching children and how they support Democrat candidates.

Not OT, and not surprising. Teachers' unions have a history of fighting to force both members and nonmembers to contribute involuntarily to political action war chests. Unions are one of Uncah Hoe's mainstays, and the major reason for all of Uncah Hoe's sucking up to unions.

If a union of relatively low-paid individuals can pony up the cash the teachers' unions have ponied up, either their union members are rabidly Dem or there's still some serious shenanigans going on or both.

Either way, teachers can't pretend to be nonpartisan public servants any more.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2021/11/16/...a-very-weird-person/

Kamala Harris is a very weird person

All politicians blather, but Harrisblather is like an air salad with vapor croutons and nullity dressing.

She went all the way to France to offer insights like,

“We must together. Work together. To see where we are. Where we are headed, where we are going and our vision for where we should be. But also see it as a moment to, yes. Together, address the challenges and to work on the opportunities that are presented by this moment.”

video at link

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kamala Harris ...

... went all the way to France to offer insights like,

“We must together. Work together. To see where we are. Where we are headed, where we are going and our vision for where we should be. But also see it as a moment to, yes. Together, address the challenges and to work on the opportunities that are presented by this moment.”

Sounds like she's been spending too much time around Brandon

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Kamala Harris ...

... went all the way to France to offer insights like,

Sounds like she's been spending too much time around Brandon

Those press bites make her look very Presidential or Vice Presidential if you’re watching the TV without any volume or closed captions.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this

Posts: 107574 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boris Johnson has been hanging with Biden. Loses his train of thought in speech shuffles papers and then goes on about Peppa Peg and how everyone should go there. Have a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...channel=GuardianNews

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just try serving me, or God forbid my French wife, that awful shit on my favorite holiday, and you're going to find out...

Federal Reserve Encourages Americans to Replace Thanksgiving Turkeys With Soybean Products
To combat soaring meat price inflation.

The Federal Reserve is encouraging Americans to combat soaring meat price inflation by swapping turkeys for soybean products this Thanksgiving.

Yes, really.

“Between 1990 and the time of this writing, the average global price of poultry has been 6 times higher than the price of soybeans,” reports the St. Louis Fed.

“As of the third quarter of 2021, a hearty Thanksgiving dinner serving of turkey costs $1.42. A tofurkey (soybean) dinner serving with the same amount of calories costs $0.66 and provides almost twice as much protein. Keep in mind that this plant-based meal would be almost 3 times larger by weight than the poultry-based meal and may either keep you at the dinner table longer or provide you with more leftovers.”

The mainstream media is also encouraging Americans to “curtail their purchases of animal protein.”

“Meatless Mondays could soon be followed by Tofu Tuesdays, at least among more frugal shoppers,” reported CBS News.

“It’s getting harder by the day not to think our globalist overlords are intentionally causing meat prices to rise so we’ll all be forced to eat bugs, weeds and drink sewage,” remarked Chris Menahan.

In Communist China, up until well into the 80’s, things like beef were a rare treat to be enjoyed only on special occasions.

If the technocrats get their way, America would be heading in the same direction.

https://summit.news/2021/11/23...th-soybean-products/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Just try serving me, or God forbid my French wife, that awful shit on my favorite holiday, and you're going to find out...

(snip)
“Meatless Mondays could soon be followed by Tofu Tuesdays, at least among more frugal shoppers,” reported CBS News.

For some fun, google "Meatless Monday." Revisionism is great, isn't it? Apparently it's now a "new" idea to promote the health of individuals "and the planet," and not a WW2 austerity measure.

Orwell was just off by a few years.

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I just got a notification from my insurance carrier (Aetna)that they will no longer cover lab costs and it's now only added to my $5000 deductible, after they dropped prescription coverage, calling GoodRX one of their "may options" for prescription alternatives.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They will not cover labs at all or it comes out of the deductible? It was unclear to me.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Federal Reserve Encourages Americans to Replace Thanksgiving Turkeys With Soybean Products
To combat soaring meat price inflation.

Would they mind if I go out back and murder one with an evil gun? Would that be OK?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
That sucks Marzy. Aetna is horrible. I had them a couple times in the past with different companies I worked for...always fighting with them to allow claims. My company's current payroll provider is trying to get me to switch to them brokering the company's insurance through Aetna = dealbreaker.

quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I just got a notification from my insurance carrier (Aetna)that they will no longer cover lab costs and it's now only added to my $5000 deductible, after they dropped prescription coverage, calling GoodRX one of their "may options" for prescription alternatives.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The purposes of insurance companies is to make money, not provide insurance. When it stops becoming about making money to them, they become the USPS.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The purposes of insurance companies is to make money, not provide insurance. When it stops becoming about making money to them, they become the USPS.

First Guy to Sell Insurance

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Interesting...

The Disturbing And Shocking Plan To Replace Kamala Harris
By Barry Shaw

Viewing America from outside the country adds a semi-neutral perspective on news and events. I’ve been told there’s value in hearing an outside viewpoint about people more intimately tied to the emotional maelstrom of unfolding events. Conversely, I find it helpful to receive information from people in the know, which adds to the volume and depth of my research. When it comes to Kamala Harris’s floundering, I’ve been hearing shocking gossip.

I received this gossip directly from a Washington insider, It will be difficult to confirm until it happens, if it happens. I hesitated before sharing it with you. I still have doubts over the wisdom of writing about it, but it points to cogs currently in motion behind closed doors.

On November 18, CNN published an article entitled “Exasperation and Dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris’s frustrating start as vice president.” The article speaks about “a rocky relationship with some parts of the White House.” It refers to “signs of disloyalty” from the vice president. This could have to do with Harris’s views on Biden’s almost daily faux pas or the fact that Harris has failed to do what is required of her, with the border crisis as one glaring example.

The suspicion of an impasse between the Biden and Harris camps came to the fore with gossip/information I received last week.

The bad blood between them stems from Jill Biden, wife of the President, who, I heard, hates Kamala Harris. It goes back to when Harris accused Biden of being a racist during the televised Democrat presidential debates.

That hurt for two reasons. Biden has a troubling past over race issues based on his incriminating comments throughout the years and his close friendships with Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd. Given the racial climate of left-wing politics, Jill Biden knew this could have seriously damaged her husband’s chances of reaching the White House, a goal she was as determined to achieve as her husband.

Jill Biden also knew that Harris had intimately attached herself to the radical wing of the Democrat Party and that this could have swung the decision against her husband, particularly if her husband’s past became a major issue.

In the end, Harris was never a major contender. The establishment insiders worked to keep her low in the polls and, eventually, she dropped out of the race.

Even then, when names were being selected to be Biden’s running mate, establishment insiders favored Amy Klobuchar but were persuaded that picking Kamala Harris as potential VP had a more successful PR ring to it. With Biden as their president, they had to raise the ante to beat Trump and Pence. They surrendered their bias and chose Harris.

But now, as things have soured between the two camps, they are looking at Biden’s mental deterioration and lack of stamina and are running scared that Biden may soon have to resign as president, in which case Kamala Harris will walk into the Oval Office.

One of the things that scares them as much as it does the Republicans is that President Harris would promote a member of the Squad to become the next House leader, replacing a probably retiring Nancy Pelosi.

So, behind the scenes, the cabal is plotting a succession acceptable to them. It begins with the premise that Harris must go before Biden does.

Two names were mulled over. They see Pete Buttigieg as a malleable young figurehead, figurehead being the operative word. The movers and shakers wanted someone in the Oval Office, like Biden, who will do their bidding over policies and budgets. However, Buttigieg is too much of a lightweight. He just proved himself to be a failure as Transport Secretary. He spent over two months at home feeding the baby as hundreds of freighters and tankers were unable to offload their cargo because thousands of truck drivers went missing.

The other name that is a constant is Hillary Clinton. This is probably due to Hillary Clinton constantly pushing herself for the job. The problem with Hillary Clinton is that, although they consider she’d be a capable vice president, would she be able to beat Donald Trump in 2024 should The Donald decide to take his title back? The answer is no.

The answer is clear, the problem is solved, according to my source, by selecting Michelle Obama. Money, the machinery of power, the media will be behind her.

The reason she could not be persuaded to run for President in 2020 was that she was afraid of being defeated. That problem is solved if she is eased into power in stages. First, she will be called upon to fill the vice-presidential vacancy a departing Kamala Harris would leave. And then, probably before the 2022 mid-term elections, Biden will be asked to step down gracefully by those pulling the strings, and by Jill Biden as well, to allow Michelle Obama to become the caretaker president leading up to 2024.

This will, they hope, swing the polling in their favor for the Primaries.

Race and gender will be an even louder drumbeat leading up to 2024 with Michelle Obama in the White House. By 2024, the propaganda will be so loud that it will be considered treasonous for the people to vote against a Black, female president in 2024.

Democrats will ensure that race will remain the front and center issue in American society. This is the scenario that is being plotted behind closed doors in Washington DC.

https://www.americanthinker.co...e_kamala_harris.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Well that's all fine and dandy, but he never really addresses how you get (,)La out?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
We would all love to know who really is holding Biden's leash. After all, it's the organ grinder that chooses the music, not the monkey.

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Yes, what possible mechanism exists to remove Harris against her will?
I suppose she could be harassed to the point that she would resign, but that seems to be the only possible way short of wild conspiracy stuff.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“ selecting Michelle Obama”

What I’d like to know is how is anyone able to arbitrarily pick a civilian that never ran for office and was NEVER the choice of any American voter? How are these traitors allowed to install someone without even a semblance of a voting process?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^ They can't. The Constitution clearly defines the succession lineup and anything short of that is Conspiracy Theory conjecture.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post