SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He got the Moronovirus

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
He got the Moronovirus

Lol. Please tell me that’s your gem.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
He needs a shot of Fauci's Elixir! That will cure him. Wink

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Joe's on TV right now, blabbering about the jobs report. He sounds horrible -- like he's got a mighty nasty cold.
According to Joe, he's been swapping spit with one of his grandkids who's got a cold. At least that's how I interpreted it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Over the last few days the MSM has been totally tripping out about these alleged reports that Trump was out and about doing stuff even after he had been diagnosed with Covid, which I think is complete bullshit.

How much do you want to bet that Dementia Joe here actually has a case of Covid and is out there hacking up phlegm all over everyone but his handlers are too terrified to do anything about it?

Roll Eyes

He looks and sounds like total shit.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Probably while taking a shower with them like he reportedly did w his daughter Ashley...

In this case, Im rooting for the virus, whatever kind it might be.

quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Joe's on TV right now, blabbering about the jobs report. He sounds horrible -- like he's got a mighty nasty cold.
According to Joe, he's been swapping spit with one of his grandkids who's got a cold. At least that's how I interpreted it.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So…. I sit down this evening and I check the news. Now I had been driving all day, and I had heard about Biden’s cough and how gas prices were actually down (wink wink). But it wasn’t until I sat down and checked the internet that I learned that Governor DeSantis had formed up a Florida Guard.

From what I have read he is readying his troops to reclaim the eastern US. All the lefties are proclaiming that these troops will either challenge the US military for dominance or hunt down escaped slaves. No consensus on which one yet.

It all sounds very exciting.

I’m in North Carolina but if General DeSantis marches north with The Grand Army of The Everglades let me know. I’ll join and be the drummer boy or something. Maybe I could carry your guidon? I’m short but I have carried one before. How many months do I have to serve to get Floridian citizenship? Maybe earn a plot of land on the panhandle to raise a few chickens in peace when the war ends?

DeSantis Proposes a New Civilian Military Force in Florida That He Would Control

But in a nod to the growing tension between Republican states and the Biden administration over the National Guard, DeSantis also said this unit, called the Florida State Guard, would be "not encumbered by the federal government." He said this force would give him "the flexibility and the ability needed to respond to events in our state in the most effective way possible." DeSantis is proposing bringing it back with a volunteer force of 200 civilians, and he is seeking $3.5 million from the state legislature in startup costs to train and equip them.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02...-desantis/index.html

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^^That’s some rich stuff.

Lefty heads explode

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^^^That’s some rich stuff.

Lefty heads explode
Ya think DeSantis maybe had that idea in mind? Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
State militias are not a new idea.

I love how the Left is freaking out and screeching about DeSantis’s “private army”. Anything to taint and damage the guy ahead of 2024, FFS Roll Eyes

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Rare combat camera of The Grand Army of The Everglades firing cannon as they push north to liberate Georgia. The audio recording was a little scratchy but in this transcript are the words from an Everglades Army artillery officer on that day:

"We fired our cannon 'till the barrel melted down so we grabbed an alligator and we fought another round. We filled his head with cannonballs and powdered his behind, and when we touched the powder off the gator lost his mind"

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
So…. I sit down this evening and I check the news. Now I had been driving all day, and I had heard about Biden’s cough and how gas prices were actually down (wink wink). But it wasn’t until I sat down and checked the internet that I learned that Governor DeSantis had formed up a Florida Guard.

Governor DeSantis continues to make me happy I voted for him. $3.5M or so for a "State Guard" is not a very serious number. He is trolling all too well regarding what he saw the pentagon signaling to Oklahoma's national guard. The loss of national recognition, some reference to being "downgraded" to a Militia. Just begging to get called out. The added benefit, its appealing to most Floridians, and drives the mental giants we call "journalists"...mad.
"Red Army" so on. Big Grin

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden’s top aide Ron Klain complains press coverage is too negative

https://nypost.com/2021/12/04/...verage-too-negative/

He’s the Whine House Chief of Staff.

President Biden’s top aide, Ron Klain, took to Twitter Saturday to decry press coverage of his boss.

The chief of staff — known to insiders as the “Prime Minister” for his outside influence inside the West Wing — shared an opinion essay from the Washington Post arguing that Biden was receiving worse coverage than former President Trump.

The piece from Post opinion columnist Dana Milbank warned that “My colleagues in the media are serving as accessories to the murder of democracy.”

Milbank said he came to the conclusion after an analysis of more than 200,000 articles from 65 news organizations by the information company FiscalNote.

“We need a skeptical, independent press. But how about being partisans for democracy? The country is in an existential struggle between self-governance and an authoritarian alternative,” Milbank carped.

Klain agreed. “Submitted for your consideration,” he said linking to the piece.

During his four years in office, Trump was subjected to withering and relentless press coverage which included a years-long inquiry into unsubstantiated allegations of collusion with Russia. During the 2020 presidential campaign, unflattering news about Biden — specifically relating to his business dealings with son Hunter — was actively suppressed by journalists and social media platforms and falsely labeled by Biden aides and supporters as Russian disinformation.

“Only an idiot or a journalist would find this persuasive,” GOP strategist Luke Thompson told The Post.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Frank, thank you for that.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...arris-story-n2600135

Days after news came out that Vice President Kamala Harris would be losing not only her top adviser, Symone Sanders, but two other staffers, The Washington Post ran a piece noting the departures “[reignite] questions about her leadership style—and her future ambitions.”

The article comes less than a month after CNN ran a brutal story on the “entrenched dysfunction and lack of focus” by the VP and her staff.

In the report published Saturday, WaPo details how former staffers who worked with her prior to her becoming VP, said a “consistent problem” with the Democrat is that she would “refuse to wade into briefing materials prepared by staff members, then berate employees when she appeared unprepared.”

“It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work,” one former staffer told the Post. “With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why.”

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
They are prepping her for culling. She was never more than a seat occupier anyway. All be design.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
If you are referring to Harris, "culling" how? Confused
She was elected to the office and will occupy it for another three plus years.

Do we believe that somehow the Vice President can just be fired by someone in the Democrat hierarchy?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^IRT getting rid of an elected official, all you have to do is drag out the skeletons…slowly and alert the media, and she will be gone if they want to get rid of her.

I don’t know what hers are but I’m sure she has something she worries about

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
If you are referring to Harris, "culling" how? Confused
She was elected to the office and will occupy it for another three plus years.

Do we believe that somehow the Vice President can just be fired by someone in the Democrat hierarchy?

She can't be 'fired,' per se. Not even a (real) President can force a VP to leave. The VP CAN, however, decide to resign whenever they feel like it.

I agree with MikeinNC - they (whoever the people who are REALLY in charge of the presidency right now, and it's NOT president potato) will simply and quietly ask her to resign. She will come up with some face-saving bs about white supremacy, health issues, spending time with family, racism, more white supremacy, etc, and be allowed to leave without anybody knowing all the shady crap they certainly have on her. She will be replaced with a DNC-approved alternate, who will be the DNC's REAL choice for the presidency. Then, when president potato has his final 'health crisis,' he will resign, and the new VP will take over.

There is a reason the DNC entered the TWO most spineless, gutless, and dull candidates for their 2020 run - so they could exert 100% control over both of them. For now, they both get to play pretend, act like they are in control of the Executive Branch, and get a butt-load of free travel and benefits. They will both benefit financially - book deals, plus a lot of under-the-table stuff we'll never hear about (in the media, at least).

It won't last, and this shouldn't surprise anybody who's paying attention.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post