SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 629
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Oh stop it with the "blinded by outrage" nonsense. I'm talking about giving someone like Hunter Biden, an absolute reprobate of a human being, the benefit of the doubt in anything. He's shown that he doesn't deserve that benefit. I'm certainly not going to take his word on anything.

That's nice.

"Your Honor, remand him into custody 'cuz he's been drinking."

"I will if you have evidence. What do you have?"

"I have my beliefs that he's an absolute reprobate of a human being. That's your evidence."

"So you have what to show me?"

"My beliefs. You can use my beliefs to acknowledge he's likely been drinking since 2019."

"You OK?"

Posts: 4084 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Perhaps you missed the video of him doing COCAINE on the balcony of the White House from just a few weeks ago during the Fourth of July celebration! Roll Eyes

He needs a drug test right now, just to establish a baseline of compliance for the conditions of his release IMO!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8919 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
He needs a drug test right now, just to establish a baseline of compliance for the conditions of his release IMO!

Imagine he's clean, since he left his stash in a WH locker not long ago....

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Perhaps you missed the video of him doing COCAINE on the balcony of the White House from just a few weeks ago during the Fourth of July celebration! Roll Eyes

I can certainly say that I didn't see that or was aware it existed. He was snorting? I'd really like to see that. Just incredible if that's true. You have a link?

Posts: 4084 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
JPMorgan Chase filed this suspicious activity report on Hunter Biden, suggesting his potential involvement in "human trafficking."

Six banks, including Bank of America, US Bank, and Wells Fargo, submitted over 170 suspicious activity reports to the Treasury Department regarding the Biden family, alleging their involvement in money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud, according to congressional investigators.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaThe...ank-reports-n2626334

Posts: 19588 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

I can certainly say that I didn't see that or was aware it existed. He was snorting? I'd really like to see that. Just incredible if that's true. You have a link?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8919 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[quote]Perhaps you missed the video of him doing COCAINE on the balcony of the White House from just a few weeks ago during the Fourth of July celebration!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Color me skeptical as well. A large majority of addicts can stay clean for weeks. Secondly he is not quite THAT stupid.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Oh stop it with the "blinded by outrage" nonsense. I'm talking about giving someone like Hunter Biden, an absolute reprobate of a human being, the benefit of the doubt in anything. He's shown that he doesn't deserve that benefit. I'm certainly not going to take his word on anything.

That's nice.

"Your Honor, remand him into custody 'cuz he's been drinking."

"I will if you have evidence. What do you have?"

"I have my beliefs that he's an absolute reprobate of a human being. That's your evidence."

"So you have what to show me?"

"My beliefs. You can use my beliefs to acknowledge he's likely been drinking since 2019."

"You OK?"

Jesus, man. You think I'm speaking in terms of what the court should do? Obviously we don't operate the judicial system that way. I'm talking about in everyday life. You and I have the luxury of not giving him the benefit of the doubt. The court doesn't. Or at least shouldn't.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll give him the benefit of doubt

Fuck that. I fully expect shitty people to do shitty things and he's as shitty as toilet paper after Taco Bell. You expect any of us to give you a pass for saying that kind of dumb shit? Go blow Hunter and his daddy for all I care, but don't think for a second that we don't know you're a commie, waving your little fag flag every chance you get while taking every opportunity to excuse the left's misdeeds and applaud the political persecution of President Donald J. Trump!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Imagine he's clean, since he left his stash in a WH locker not long ago....
Big Grin Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judge Unloads on Hunter Biden’s Attorneys for Dirty Trick They Pulled on the Court

https://beckernews.com/judge-u...-on-the-court-51333/

The federal judge presiding over Hunter Biden’s criminal case blasted the defense attorneys for the dirty trick they attempted to pull with their plea agreement with the Justice department’s prosecutors.

Earlier this week, U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika threatened to sanction the first son’s legal team over allegations that one of his attorneys had misrepresented herself to the court clerk’s office. In issuing her July 28 order, Judge Noreika noted that another attorney had unwittingly disclosed the personal contact information of a clerk’s office staff member on the public docket.

In the aftermath of the prosecutors attempting to sneak in sweeping immunity for Hunter Biden, and the defense attempting to defraud a clerk, the judge has forbidden all contact with the court clerk’s office.

“The Clerk’s Office for this Court is staffed by many hardworking and dedicated employees,” she wrote. “They are often the public face of this Court and must address many different, and often difficult, issues on any given day. Their jobs are not always easy, but they do these jobs well. They have earned my trust and my respect. I will not tolerate or countenance them being ill-used, disrespected, or lied to.”

In light of those missteps, the judge ordered that, going forward, all inquiries be brought to her attention instead of the clerk’s office.

“Any such issues and inquiries shall be submitted in writing and placed on the docket,” she said. “To the extent that the rare instance arises in which a writing is not practicable, a phone call may be made to my Chambers by an attorney who represents one of the parties in these cases or an interested third party.”

It is obvious that the judge has lost all trust in the Biden defense team at this point.

The impersonation allegations arose when a member of Hunter Biden’s legal team was accused of pretending to be counsel for House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Jason Smith (R-MO), who filed an amicus brief in the case.

The impersonator, identified as Jessica Bengels from New York-based Latham and Watkins, contacted the court clerk’s office to request the removal of information submitted by Mr. Smith’s attorney. However, it was revealed that the caller misrepresented her identity and affiliation in an attempt to have the materials removed.

“The Court has discussed the matter with the relevant individuals in the Clerk’s Office and has been informed that the caller, Ms. Jessica Bengels, represented that she worked with Mr. Kittila and requested the amicus materials be taken down because they contained sensitive grand jury, taxpayer, and social security information,” she wrote in an order.

“The caller misrepresented her identity and who she worked for in an attempt to improperly convince the clerk’s office to remove the amicus materials from the docket,” she added.

The federal judge overseeing Hunter Biden’s criminal case has issued strict restrictions on contact with the court clerk’s office following allegations of impersonation and unauthorized release of personal information.

Recently, U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika warned that sanctions could be imposed on Hunter Biden’s legal team due to accusations that one of his attorneys misrepresented herself to the court clerk’s office.

During Hunter Biden’s first court appearance, he pleaded not guilty to two federal tax crimes after his plea deal with prosecutors fell apart. The agreement would have seen him pleading guilty to two misdemeanor charges related to tax evasion on significant income for 2017 and 2018, with probation recommended by prosecutors.

Additionally, a pretrial diversion agreement intended to clear a felony firearm offense from Biden’s record was included. However, Judge Noreika expressed concerns about the unusual broadness of the immunity offered in the diversion agreement, leading her to defer action on the plea deal.

Posts: 12699 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
What's interesting to me about how this whole "plea deal" thing is playing out is how the prosecution is being given a pass in the reporting for "negotiating" with such a light hand, and rubber stamping a deal mostly crafted by the defense. We have no way of knowing how this might have played out had Ms. Bengels not got caught, but I've got to think that incident may have raised her(the judges) ire toward the defense.

Both sides are now acting like they didn't know what was in this deal, but I don't believe the prosecution(Bidens DOJ) didn't know what they were doing. Not for a single second. When the DOJ "acted surprised" when being questioned by the judge regarding all the immunity Hunter would receive, I mean come on.

Everyone is playing stupid in front of this judge, and she knows it, she just can't say it. It's blatantly obvious both sides are on Hunters side, and everyone knows it, period.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stoic-one,

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Scary Biden thoughts...

If Joe Biden is impeached :
* would this affect the 2024 dem voters?
(it really doesn't hurt Trump that he was)
* would the dems use it as the excuse not to run him in 2024?
* would we be worse off with the kackling kamel in charge on the unlikely successful vote against in the interim?
(be careful what you wish for Eek)

Posts: 22923 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prodigal Son

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's with the sippy cup Joe has in all the Branco cartoons?

Posts: 107639 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What's with the sippy cup Joe has in all the Branco cartoons?
Seems he's worked that into a chunk of his biden memes, that and flies. Wink

Not sure about the cups (child like?), pretty sure the flies represent poopy pants

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I believe the sippy cup is to indicate that the man needs a young child’s aid to avoid spilling on himself. I agree the flies are a reference to “accidents” in the pants. The empty thought balloon refers to his being empty headed (I believe).

After the Afghanistan cut and run fiasco the cartoonist started picturing him with bloody hands.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from Techno Fog:

In 2018, these prosecutors charged a defendant with failing to file/pay taxes (26 USC 7203) - the same charges brought against Hunter Biden.

The 2018 defendant only owed $60K.

But Wise and Hines demanded 1 year in jail. (He got 10 months)

For Hunter Biden, where the tax loss is between $1.2 million and $1.6 million...

Prosecutors Wise and Hines (with the OK from Main DOJ) demand Hunter receive probation.

These prosecutors, via an Exhibit to the plea, also agree that that Hunter “miscategorized" prostitutes and sex clubs as "legitimate business expenses.

In doing so, they downplay an easily provable felony (26 USC 7206, also not charged) as a mere mistake.

Wise and Hines even agreed to the claim that Hunter received $1 million from Patrick Ho (a Chinese national convicted for bribery) “as a payment for legal fees” –

without even thinking to question whether that payment was a bribe masked as legal fees.

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog.../1685100937986064384

posted Hide Post
quote:
Wise and Hines even agreed to the claim that Hunter received $1 million from Patrick Ho (a Chinese national convicted for bribery) “as a payment for legal fees

Legal fees to someone who is not an attorney. Big Grin

Hunter Biden is quite the renaissance man.

1. Gas and oil expert in Ukrainian affairs.

2. Legal expert for foreign individuals.

3. Renowned artist.

4. Prostitute connoisseur.

5. Illegal drug testing station.

6. The smartest man Joe Biden knows.

Anymore you can think of?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s longtime friend and business associate, is expected to testify on Capitol Hill Monday and share intimate details about foreign ventures he worked on and the level at which President Biden was allegedly involved.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-archer-hunter-biden

Archer has failed to appear 3 times previously. Let's see if he shows up