SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://theconservativetreehou...cutives/#more-221106

Joe Biden met with a roundtable group of retail executives and CEO’s. The topics of the discussion were supply chain issues and current impacts to businesses that are causing rapid inflation.

At the conclusion of the meeting there was supposed to be a press conference where Biden was going to outline what his administration is doing to combat the ever-increasing problem of inflation. However, moments before the public remarks were scheduled to begin, the White House cancelled them. Instead, the people managing Joe Biden sent out the following tweet:

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
kid shouts SHUT THE FUCK UP to joe bidens wife Big Grin
https://brandnewtube.com/v/u4ouBw

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
'Large Portion' of Oil Tapped from Strategic Reserves by Biden Will Go to China, India

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...china-india-n2599696

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The STFU kid video is fake

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
The STFU kid video is fake

It it was real, it would be headline news across the globe. Funny Nonetheless.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
'Large Portion' of Oil Tapped from Strategic Reserves by Biden Will Go to China, India

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...china-india-n2599696

This should help bring down the price of Gas.

Biden To Release 5-Gallon Plastic Can Of Gas From U.S. Oil Reserves
https://www.theonion.com/biden...-from-u-s-1848112311

-- George Orwell

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Did the energy secretary ever figure out how many barrels of oil the USA uses each day?

Jesus Christ, how can she not know that and still be the energy secretary?

She was our Governor for eight years and during her first term in office addressed the problem of our college educated youth leaving the state by instituting the “Cool Cities” initiative.

In a nutshell it consisted of giving grants to municipalities in Michigan grant money for amenities like signs, parks, benches, in other window dressing because she and her advisors decided that it wasn’t lack of employment opportunities, it was frills that made them want to leave.

We lost Electrolux and Frigidaire soon after she got into office.

Ford Motor Company had been lobbying the state for many years to improve the I-96/Wixom Road/Grand River interchange for years, a big bottleneck for the Wixom Assembly Plant aka the Lincoln Plant. They lobbied along with the local governments of Novi and Wixom for this to the Granholm Administration.

So what did the Granholm Administration do? Instead they improved the Beck Road interchange one mile east of there first, Ford announced after that that the Wixom Plant would be shuttered and redeveloped which it was. Of course that opened up retail and R&D but kicked out more manufacturing employees, many from urban areas.

If memory is correct she did start retraining programs but it’s doubtful that they paid what those manufacturing jobs paid and of course the tab came for the training came at the expense of taxpayers.

Of course when an opportunity for her to travel nationally and internationally to solicit businesses to move to Michigan she was the first one on the plane.

Her re-election campaign had the statement “In five years we would be blown away” if she won. She was right, we crashed in all fairness she doesn’t get all the blame but she deserves a good part of it.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Eight very painful years!

Concur with Shovelhead.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
As a P.S. to that after Wixom Assembly was closed THEN the state rebuilt the interchange. Now on the site is a RV dealer, a home improvement store, Duluth Trading Co. and At Home store.

The cynic in me has always wondered how Beck became a priority and who benefited.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you take all of Granholms knowledge of the energy needs of our country and stick it up a gnat's ass, it would be like putting a BB into a box car.
She is tied with our esteemed Transportation Secretary in incompetence.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
The cynic in me has always wondered how Beck became a priority and who benefited.

The hospital.

Posts: 516 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
These people are out of control. Roll Eyes

We are 24 days out from FREAKING CHRISTMAS, you demented old fool!

They are SO determined to cancel Christmas 2021

But lets just keep letting all these illegals just pour into the fucking country unchecked! Mad

Biden to enact strict COVID regulations on US air travel in response to Omicron variant

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
The title is misleading. It is only for passengers entering the country. And it's not much different than what's being done almost everywhere else. Not that it's a reason, mind you, but it's not exactly new news.

Of course, it's still bullshit but it affects a much, much smaller % of people than the title of the article leads you to believe. And doesn't impact domestic travel at all.

But to your point, the fact that they'll ignore all the illegals coming in, just shows their ass.

Article:
The Biden administration is set to announce some of the "strictest COVID regulations" on American citizens since the start of the pandemic during a press brief on Thursday, the Washington Post reports.

The COVID regulations that are to be announced take aim at US air travel.

According to the Washington Post, multiple federal health officials told the outlet that in preparation for the Biden administration's winter COVID protocols there will be strict testing requirements for all travelers entering the United States, including Americans.

All air travelers that plan to enter the US will be expected to submit a negative COVID test within one day of departure despite vaccination status. The current policies include submitting a negative COVID test within 24 hrs for those that are unvaccinated, while those that are vaccinated are allowed to 72 hrs.

In addition, President Biden is weighing controversial protocols that would require all travelers, including US citizens, to self-quarantine for seven days even if they submit negative test results, according to Washington Post.

The new restrictions come after President Biden announced the United States would be blocking air travel to and from South Africa, where reports of the alleged omicron strain originated. During Biden's presidential campaign, Biden slammed former President Donald Trump for alleged "xenophobia" after Trump announced he would restrict air travel from certain countries to reduce the spread of COVID.

Fox News reporter Peter Doocy appeared on Fox News' Sean Hannity on Tuesday and weighed in on President Biden breaking COVID campaign promises.

On the Biden administration enacting self-quarantine policies, Doocy questioned how officials would enforce it.

"Do you send somebody to the door that just came back from overseas regardless of vaccination status and testing status to make sure that they are home?" Doocy asked.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
And then they take the next step:

Banning domestic travel not off the table

Even though Biden suspended his vaccine mandate for federal workers to save himself a few approval points, he’s nevertheless looking for alternative ways to “force” people to get vaccinated, and a domestic travel ban is one such possibility.

“So, the President said earlier today that there haven’t been any recommendations to put in place domestic travel requirements. But what we saw with the Delta variant is that once it was already here, it spread rapidly across the country. So why not have any testing or vaccination requirements whatsoever for domestic air travel since people are, you know, going fairly openly across the country?” a reporter asked Psaki.

“Well, I think what you heard the President say […] was that he wasn’t taking any options off the table, but he’s going to rely on that advice of his health and medical experts,” Psaki responded.

However, like his vaccine mandate, a ban on domestic travel is also unconstitutional, as it is guaranteed under the Fourteenth Amendment.

Unfortunately, the Biden administration doesn’t even consider the Constitution as a guideline, let alone a set of rules.

Dr. Fauci also revealed back in September during an interview on the “Skimm This” podcast that a vaccine mandate for travel was under consideration. “I would support that,” he said. “If you want to get on a plane and travel, then you should be vaccinated.”

The scary thing is, they think they have the power to do this.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I signed into my AOL account a few minutes ago, its news feed (often fake, provided by Yahoo) had a big red banner proclaiming "first case of Omnicron variant found in the U.S."!
I am suitably panicked now! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Also the leading headline on Fox News website. Quick, everybody PANIC!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
You mean like this??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
If you take all of Granholms knowledge of the energy needs of our country and stick it up a gnat's ass, it would be like putting a BB into a box car.
She is tied with our esteemed Transportation Secretary in incompetence.
Why focus on any one of Biden's administration. All of them are utterly incompetent. I have never seen a more incompetent group of buffoons in the last 25 years.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Dr. Fauci also revealed back in September during an interview on the “Skimm This” podcast that a vaccine mandate for travel was under consideration. “I would support that,” he said. “If you want to get on a plane and travel, then you should be vaccinated.”
Because 'everyone' travels by plane. I'll be driving to Georgia and then onto North Carolina for Christmas and New Years. Guess I'll have to handle the super spreader duties since people won't be able to fly. Roll Eyes This administration is truly retarded on every level.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great idea Fauci. Given the rising number of post-vaccination blood clot cases, I think everyone should go get their 2nd booster and then fly for 5 hours at 30,000 feet.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post