SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Well if Joe dropped over soon (and I don't think that's likely) I would think it would be pretty hard to remove the incumbent president off the upcoming ballot. Kamala would almost have to get the nod wouldn't she?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5715 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24223 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Fox news is reporting, as is NBC that Harris has raised $50 million in contributions, mostly through ActBlue, small dollar donations since Biden pulled out of the race..

Laundered big money.

Posts: 8879 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Now Manchin says he will not seek the presidency

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...-wont-be-harriss-vp/

how impactful. in an ocean of politics, a gold fish is announcing what he is going to do

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24223 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I find Laura Loomer highly annoying.

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Be interesting if shes correct though

https://x.com/lauraloomer/stat...c5AImQQlqvaHSb-My44A

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
You will know if the old fraud was in on his own dismissal when he gives the eventual farewell on the news. I want to see the words obviously catching in his mouth like taffy and have him go off script. Live.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15789 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Quote: [In her first remarks since Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race and endorsed her, Vice President Kamala Harris praised the president’s “unmatched” legacy.

“In one term, he has already surpassed the legacy of most presidents who served two terms in office,” Harris said.]

Well, she did get that statement correct, in a MOST NEGATIVE way. His “legacy” exceeds both Jimmy Carter’s and James Buchanan’s combined.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2797 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Laura Loomer may be on the right trail.

https://x.com/TheStevenCheung/.../1815199356137451796

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Either they found out that he only has weeks/months to live, or he was unaware that the tweet was going to be sent and he has been pushed out in a bloodless coup. If the latter,they waited until internal polling guaranteed that he couldn't win and they are rolling the dice with replacing him at the convention.

I won't be surprised if it winds up being someone other than Kamala.

Posts: 14156 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
deleted

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please don't start that stuff.

Trust me- I am doing my very best to be polite about it, but I'm finding it difficult.

Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Fox news is reporting, as is NBC that Harris has raised $50 million in contributions, mostly through ActBlue, small dollar donations since Biden pulled out of the race..

Laundered big money.

Big money from small donations?, testing their voter turnout too. I suspect only a few donors, the others are false names.

Posts: 1365 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
back in 2020 there were reports that obama pushed biden to pick kamala as VP

obama knew sooner or later, one way or another, this would put kamala in a position to try for the DEM presidential nomination.

I fear that the black vote support that Trump has built up, will plummet w Harris as the DEM nominee
I wouldn't say that's out of the realm of possibility, but it should be noted that most of the black vote Trump has picked up is black males. They are most likely aware that she "suctioned" her way to the top, I really don't see Harris drawing that much of the black male vote.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's the end of it. I don't want to have to revisit this.

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I believe that Black women support Dems more than Black men, although, I recently read a poll that said Black female support was only in the mid-60s. That's 30 point drop from traditional support levels and if doesn't swing back to Kamala, that's probably the end for her.

I don't think Kamala can win unless she's back in the high 80s, minimum, with Black women.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post