SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of Raymond Lott (The Marine Rapper). Interesting guy, and back story.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Find Joe

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
^^^ Way out in left field and smiling like THE village idiot.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The potato pinhead...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Surprised he's not wearing a mask...

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Joe's just looking at Jill holding his ice cream cone as a reward for standing still for the pic, hence the big, stupid, smile. That or he made a boom boom in is Depends.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Look at all those global elitists. Where’s a meteor impact when you really need one?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Rumor going around Italy right now is ex-vice president Biden crapped his pants while meeting with the Pope. Whether it's true or not, I expect this t-shirt should start selling like hot cakes!

https://t-shirtat.com/shop/my-...shits-himself-shirt/

Can't wait to see Snopes fact check this one.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Ha! Smile More proof, as if any were needed, that God loves us and not only wants us to be happy, but he also has a sense of humor! Smile

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe that is why Biden doesn't use the term "you're shitting me"!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/karen-towns...e-at-the-g20-n425976

The first in-person G20 meeting since the pandemic began brought world leaders together to backslap and mingle while accomplishing very little. One interesting thing pops out from the reporting of the summit – Joe Biden was pushed off on the sidelines.

What happened to “America’s back”? In June when Biden attended the G7 in England, he declared, “America is back at the table.” It was a slap at his predecessor who was not hesitant to take the United States out of agreements with other countries that he saw as not beneficial to America. Joe Biden wants to be a member of the club, a member-in-good standing with world leaders no matter the cost. His performance at the G20, just as when he attended the G7, has been filled with cringeworthy moments. Look no further than the group photo traditionally taken at these shindigs. It’s often referred to as the family photo, all the world leaders gather and smile as a show of unity.

The American president is off to the side, positioned on the far end of the group. When have we seen that? The American president has always been front and center in these group photos. America is supposed to lead the world, right? Shoving Biden off to the side speaks volumes.

It is being reported that Biden was late, as has been his habit throughout his presidency, both here and abroad. He yukked it up with the President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, also shoved off to the side of the group.

Biden jumped out in front of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Prime Minister Boris Johnson after meeting with them Saturday. He declared that talks with Iran were “scheduled to resume” but the others quickly walked that statement back. They said, they “welcome President Biden’s clearly demonstrated commitment to return the U.S. to full compliance” with the agreement. We know the Biden administration has been playing pattycake with the Iranians in hopes of bowing to them as the Obama administration did, including with pallets of cash on the table. Even the mullahs are reluctant to get in bed with feeble Joe. Rejoining the 2015 Iran nuclear pact isn’t the top issue on anyone’s list, except the Biden administration, stuck in the ideology of years past – mostly to stick it to the previous administration.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Rumor going around Italy right now is ex-vice president Biden crapped his pants while meeting with the Pope.

Adds a little insight on the “my butts been wiped” statement to the press Wink Smile Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
What happened to “America’s in the back”?

Fixed for correct usage by current idiots in the White House.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
So Biden is a shitty president, who knew?

A lot of Let's Go Brandon around, here's the best --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine in Delaware Co, PA sent me this tonight, he said he was getting lots of kudos for his handiwork there Big Grin

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
several short biden videos at the link

G20 related

what an incompetent idiot

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...t-g20-summit-n467486

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Chuck Todd actually starts to report somethings truthful

video at link

https://twitter.com/MeetThePre.../1454796424701431811

adding:

In another part of Todd's report, he says DEMs are rated higher on:

Climate Change D+24
Coronavirus D+12
Education D+10
Abortion D+10

"climate change" is a hoax to steer $ to DEM interests. Coronavirus has been used to control Americans and destroy our economy. Maybe the Chinese should be rated China+50 for their success in screwing us

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
several short biden videos at the link

G20 related

what an incompetent idiot

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...t-g20-summit-n467486
So it's somehow Russia and Saudi Arabian's job to solve the petrol related problems you're personally creating for the US Joey? The man is truly retarded. When I see stuff like that in the videos at the link, it makes it much easier for me to believe this urine-soaked relic actually did have a 'bathroom incident'.
quote:
What a load of crap. Dem's are ahead of Republicans when it comes to Climate Change, Abortion, and Covid (I doubt that). Hey Chucky, ya think those leads will mean anything next year when shelves in grocery stores are empty, 'real' unemployment is running rampant, and gas is $4/gallon? These A-holes still don't get it, and are still trying to paint a rosier picture for the Dem's and this retarded president.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

quote:
What a load of crap. Dem's are ahead of Republicans when it comes to Climate Change, Abortion, and Covid (I doubt that).

I think you are reading the chart wrong. It is showing the Republicans are up in the poll 27% on border security -or 77% Republicans to 23% Dems ect!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

The American president is off to the side, positioned on the far end of the group. When have we seen that? The American president has always been front and center in these group photos. America is supposed to lead the world, right? Shoving Biden off to the side speaks volumes.

It is being reported that Biden was late, as has been his habit throughout his presidency, both here and abroad.

Dammit! Those aides have to get a little quicker changing his Depends when he shits himself. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post