SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"fatally undermine his appearance of objectivity."

HA HA HA HA! Ha Ha ha ha ha. Mmmm. Ha ha. *sniff* Good one.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11199 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Biden made it through the 22-minute ABC News interview on Friday without any major blunders.

Horseshit.

He couldn’t recall if he watched the fucking debate.

Holy crap, did ABC just try to tell us that Biden made it through a pre-taped and most likely highly edited interview "without any major blunders"? The gaslighting is off the chart with these people. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I can’t wait to see the Big Guy in his Big Boy press conference, supported by the new Acting COS, Hunter.

I just heard that it got pushed back to 6:30 pm now from 5:30 pm, that's dangerously close to bedtime at 8 pm after Wheel of Fortune! Big Grin

I can't wait to watch this shitshow. This "live" press conference is going to be so tightly scripted but I say Joe goes off script anyway, it's what he does.

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I hope one of the reporter gives him the Medicare test. You know, at the start of the exam they give you three words to remember, and at the end they ask you what they were.

He'd fail that hard, and would just ignore the request to repeat them rather than admit he forgot. The wheels would spin in real-time....would be hard to gaslight that.

Posts: 15139 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow, have Biden's handlers all finally turned on him?

This press conference is going to be OUTSIDE the WH today at 6:30 pm in the nasty humid, mid-90's temps it's been all month here in the Eastern US AFTER Biden has been in all these NATO meetings all day. It's almost like they've done their best to set him up for failure.

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
......that's dangerously close to bedtime at 8 pm after Wheel of Fortune!

I think for full context you meant:

Wheel
Of
FORTUNE!
Look at the studio filled with glamorous merchandise. Fabulous and exciting bonus prizes. Thousands of dollars in cash. Over $150,000 just waiting to be won as we present our big bonanza of cash on Wheel Of FORTUNE!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12661 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Wow, have Biden's handlers all finally turned on him?

This press conference is going to be OUTSIDE the WH today at 6:30 pm in the nasty humid, mid-90's temps it's been all month here in the Eastern US AFTER Biden has been in all these NATO meetings all day. It's almost like they've done their best to set him up for failure.

I wonder how that will affect the medications he will be given to make him reasonably cogent.

One downside to those kinds of medications is too much of a dose, coupled with overheating can have serious health implications.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So, Stephanopoulos’ assessment that he doesn’t think Biden “can serve four more years,”
“Compromises the news division’s impartiality.” Are you listening to yourself, news director?!?
His comment is the closest thing to impartiality that network has come to for years, with respect to the presidency and the two political parties.

Posts: 13556 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
One downside to those kinds of medications is too much of a dose, coupled with overheating can have serious health implications.

That would be one way out of this mess for them!

Posts: 1689 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
So, Stephanopoulos’ assessment that he doesn’t think Biden “can serve four more years,”
“Compromises the news division’s impartiality.” Are you listening to yourself, news director?!?
His comment is the closest thing to impartiality that network has come to for years, with respect to the presidency and the two political parties.

He might have to change his mind about that

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The former Bill Clinton aide was asked on the street in Manhattan if Biden should step down and responded: 'I don't think he can serve four more years'.

Biden's interview with the former White House press secretary on Friday followed a disastrous debate performance on June 27.

At least they got this right.
Stephanopoulos has always been a political operative, he's no journalist nor has he worked his way through the ranks. He's a New Yorker, shaking all the correct hands, attending all the right parties, having all the right friends.

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Big boy press conference? Biden will be lit up like he was at SOTU, yell out how many jobs he's created, how great the economy is, and how Trump is a threat to democracy. Will walk away and the press will gush how invigorated he is.

Posts: 5748 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Big boy press conference? Biden will be lit up like he was at SOTU, yell out how many jobs he's created, how great the economy is, and how Trump is a threat to democracy. Will walk away and the press will gush how invigorated he is.

I hope so. We don't need him to stroke out until after the convention.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Might be interesting but he will have a number of tools to jog his frozen memory that he didn't have at the debates.
He can bring his own notes, have an earpiece and video screen for assistance.
Also, he gets to pick the questions and questioner.

Posts: 9790 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Daily Mail thinks the Biden administration was waging a war against the MSM. Nonsense. They conspired with the MSM to conceal the effects of his decline. They all worked together ever since the 2020 basement campaign. No tough questions about the lack of access, speeches, or press conferences. Continual down playing of gaffs, falls and getting lost. And recently the "cheap fake" nonsense.
No the MSM was at war with Americans not the administration.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
All this infighting between the Dems (a rare thing actually being they are normally Borg-like) is absolutely DELICIOUS to me! Big Grin

‘Morning Joe’ co-host Mika Brzezinski accuses Obama of being behind Clooney op-ed, claims his presidency wasn’t ‘historic’ like Biden’s

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
PedoJoe appears to have lost the support of CNN.

It is GLORIOUS!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Stuffin Envelopes' off the cuff comment reminds me of Van Jones and his "nothing burger" comment.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17145 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post