SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
His new advisor Hunter seems to have helped. Joe seemed properly medicated and did about as well as he's capable of doing. Joe's hanging in there. When Hunter gets involved, that means The Big Guy is taking the gloves off.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Biden is planning another conference and, as more proof of his competence, is going to deftly change his own diaper on stage.

Posts: 8879 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden did perfectly for our side - not horrible enough to force him out, but bad enough that he didn’t reassure anyone. It’s so entertaining to see the puppet turn on his masters.

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
listen very carefully

https://twitter.com/i/status/1811547057423077468

I don't hear "if I didn't think", i hear "though I think she is not qualified .." maybe just me

so what biden said was

"Look, I wouldn’t have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president did I think she was not qualified to be president."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Chris "Tingles" Matthews (remember him?) says there's going to be Hell to pay. Razz

PAYBACK, bitchezz!! Mad

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1811558859640627346

https://x.com/ChrisStigall/status/1811560429652414956

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30890 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
At least nine times --

"...anyway......."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8542 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Biden is planning another conference and, as more proof of his competence, is going to deftly change his own diaper on stage.

LOL

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The new Democrat campaign rally chant:

Four more months!
Four more months!
Four more months!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24576 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

He’s fine. Nothing to see here.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Balze’s video just above, it would be hysterical if someone with the technical and creative know-how would edit the video to include ‘thought bubbles’ from each or a few of FJB’s ‘team’ on what they were thinking at that moment.

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Those 4 staffers in Balze's vid are hilarious. Lloyd Austin has an impressive poker face. He's the only one that didn't obviously wilt.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12919 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I listened to the entire press conference cuz I nothing better to do while driving 800 miles yesterday.

Biden is in this til the end, which I believe benefits Trump the most. Unless Dem donors can come up with some obscene number ($$$$), he's not stepping down. I'm guessing $100M. Not bad for a guy who won't be able to wipe his own bum in 6 months.

Anyway....

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i think diminished flow of cash is one reason they oppose big boy

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

and yet, Biden apparently has a very substantial war chest, and that’s a problem for the Dems too. They can’t just decide to replace Biden and turn around and give all that money to another candidate.

Posts: 13562 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Biden apparently has a very substantial war chest

Looks like it's $240 million and can only go to Kamala= "she’s the only person who can take control of the Democrats $240 million war chest"

quote:
Kamala Harris set to inherit $240M in Democrat funds if Biden drops out — transfer tricky for any other candidate: sources

https://nypost.com/2024/07/02/...-if-biden-drops-out/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

and yet, Biden apparently has a very substantial war chest, and that’s a problem for the Dems too. They can’t just decide to replace Biden and turn around and give all that money to another candidate.

Here's what they have to do if they want to give all that money to another candidate.

1. They nominate Biden virtually, by a zoom call of the delegates, before the convention.
2. Biden then drops out and releases the delegates.
3. Another candidate is chosen at the convention.
4. DNC rules then allow that money to be transferred to the new candidate, but only if Biden has already been nominated and drops out.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24576 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post