SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Delicious

You can bet your bottom dollar that the scattered laughter infuriated this fraud. Most satisfying to watch her get some of what she richly deserves.

https://x.com/BoxingMD1/status/1810778081537425760

I'll say it again- I want Biden to stay in but I just cannot see how he makes it. Weeks until the convention, months until the election. It's unsustainable.

We've seen this before. Acres of bold talk, public declarations of "I'm not resigning" or the like, and then all of a sudden, there's a press conference, and they're gone. Joe's going to serve out his term but that's it.

And to think all it took was 90 minutes to take down this obnoxious bastard.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
The best part of all this is that the media is turning against him and the democrats, even the commie ones like MSN and CNN have bad publicity on him.

The media is loyal to their ideology first - progressivist marxism. The propped up Biden as long as they possibly good, but when it became clear he is unlikely to win the election, they want to replace him with someone who can. They were SURE that the lawfare would stop Trump so there was no reason to abandon Joe until it also became clear that the lawfare so far is actually helping Trump's numbers.

Posts: 4913 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Still trying to figure out how, in this nation of laws and a 3 branch system of government, the Democrats are convinced and are spewing in every ad America dies if Trump takes office as he'll declare himself dictator.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Still trying to figure out how, in this nation of laws and a 3 branch system of government, the Democrats are convinced and are spewing in every ad America dies if Trump takes office as he'll declare himself dictator.

They are terrified he will prosecute all their crimes, once he is President again. Guilty conscience and projection of what they would do, and have already done.

So they will say anything to try to convince gullible citizens he is a risk. But after a 1st term with zero political prosecutions and no uses of his national emergency powers to suspend elections or declare marshall law, it's just not credible.

Posts: 4913 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

They are propagandists who take advantage of their low IQ voter base that can’t think beyond free shit and no personal responsibility who want govt to provide for them from cradle to grave.

Keep the message simple, make it scary, and repeat ad nauseam. Anyone questions the message, they are attacked and the question is deflected.

You see it in the simpleton protest “chants” led by some mouth piece at demonstrations. Some simplistic 10-15 syllable drivel called out and repeated by the drones much like a military running cadence. Basic hive mind mentality.

Once you convince your followers the opposition is “evil”, then anything to defeat the opposition is acceptable. Lying, cheating, lawfare- the ends justify any means because you aren’t fighting different political ideologies you are fighting EVIL

I get why poll taxes are wrong, but I really wish we had a poll “test” and one could only vote if you understood basic things like the three branches of government, why there is no such thing as “free” anything from the government, and a host of other things the low information and single issue voters are oblivious to.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11207 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The Democrats are running Harris regardless of what the walking cadaver does. The electorate will likely vote accordingly.

Posts: 2036 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2024...spite-deep-concerns/

The coup to replace President Joe Biden as the Democrat nominee appears to be sputtering as prominent Democrats are publicly lining up behind the presumptive nominee despite deep private concerns documented within the party.

From vulnerable Democrat senators trying to win reelection in red and purple states, to squad members from deep blue districts, to the chairs of the Congressional Black and Hispanic Caucuses, the party is publicly rallying behind an extremely vulnerable Biden to be at the top of the ticket this fall.

Sens. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Bob Casey (D-PA), and Jon Tester (D-MT), who face extremely competitive Senate races, refused Monday to abandon Biden—who, along with his family, is adamant he is remaining in the race.

Let's Go Brandon !!

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh please please please go WAY off script Joe and start shouting angrily and rambling and mumbling! PLEASE! Big Grin

Next Event In Biden's Dementia Decathlon: Solo Press Conference Thursday Could Seal His Fate

I won't miss this one for anything!

Posts: 34512 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
In mid-June, Biden came to LA for a fundraiser with George Clooney, among others. He fucked up my traffic that day but the prez left with $30M and ringing endorsements.

Today, Clooney called on him to step aside in a piece published by the NYT.

The internal polling must indicated a landslide and a loss of the Senate, plus increasing the House majority. The down votes will take a beating too.

The problem is that Biden/Harris polls better against Trump than anyone else. The Dems must be in full panic mode and the take from yesterday's Dem meetings, is that half want him to go and the other half are supporting him based on best match-ups.

They have a 5 weeks to figure this out, and for now, and likely going forward, it's The Joe Show. They're stuck with him, unless he makes a series of unexplainable gaffs and the family convinces him to go.

Posts: 4247 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

I get why poll taxes are wrong, but I really wish we had a poll “test” and one could only vote if you understood basic things like the three branches of government, why there is no such thing as “free” anything from the government, and a host of other things the low information and single issue voters are oblivious to.

In the Founding era, a person could only qualify to vote if they were not beholden to the government or to another. Someone on the dole could not vote for that level of government. While we have different sensibilities today, wives generally could not vote because it was thought they would vote their husband's interests, thus falsely magnifying his vote. (A single woman who owned property or a business generally did qualify to vote). Slaves could not vote because they would multiply their owner's vote.

A person had to be independent to vote.

Today the details would differ, but the concept is valid.

Posts: 9720 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3642 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Regarding the current election cycle and the D's constantly mumbling about Project 2025:

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1811077106992132491

quote:
JUST IN: Crowd starts cracking up after Ben Shapiro breaks Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell's brain after he asked a question about Project 2025.

Swalwell: "How much do you support Project 2025?"

Shapiro: "Like President Trump, I haven't looked all that deeply at Project 2025, but it seems that Democrats on this committee are sort of like Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. If they say Project 2025, enough, their presidential candidate becomes alive again."

Brutal.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6358 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gingrich having fun with the mental breakdowns of media leftists. Big Grin

Gingrich concludes that for the next couple of weeks, the question will be, can Biden stay on the ticket, and if he does manage to do so, the question then will be, can Biden do the job for four more years, and since the obvious answer to that question is no, Biden will surely lose the election.

Yessir, the Dems are in the mother of all pickles, and they've only themselves to blame.

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
<snip>
The problem [for the Dems] is that Biden/Harris polls better against Trump than anyone else.
<snip>

Are you sure of that? I’ve seen hints that the female Obama for President and virtually anybody for VP polls best for the Dems.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9426 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Moochelle has already rejected the idea of running multiple times. She hates politics and hates this country…..or so I’ve read.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29903 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Leftist are stuck. A vote for Biden/Harris is a vote for Harris as President for the second term. Grandpa Dementia can't be the puppet going forward... that puppet is broken.

Posts: 2036 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
pelosi spoke to msnbc and said the time is running out for joe to decide if staying in...uh, earth to nancy he already decided he's staying in and has never said otherwise (as he was told to do)

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
<snip>
The problem [for the Dems] is that Biden/Harris polls better against Trump than anyone else.
<snip>

Are you sure of that? I’ve seen hints that the female Obama for President and virtually anybody for VP polls best for the Dems.

Big Mike hates politics and the DC environment. She's not running and friends of hers have said as much.

Hillary does well against Trump in polling according to a poll that came out on Monday, but just like with Big Mike, she's not in the running.

Biden/Harris polls better than any Harris topped ticket and that's why the Dems are in big trouble.

Posts: 4247 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24203 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
<snip>
<snip>

The only people pushing this 'rumor' are the identity-politics pushers and bloviating celebrities with their own 'talk-show'. She's repeatedly said she has no interest, nor has she been in touch with anybody associated with campaign organizing.

For some humor

This message has been edited. Last edited by: corsair,

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post