SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Four Republicans defected on the Garland indictment.
Reps. John Duarte (R-CA), Dave Joyce (R-OH), Tom McClintock (R-CA), and Mike Turner (R-OH) voted against the resolution. Joyce was the lone Republican to vote against the successful contempt resolution in June.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...5/m/8930089854/p/672

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
PedoJoe is LATE for his Big Boy presser.

Not how big boys are supposed to behave.

I suspect they gave him too big a dose and he is incoherent and shaking.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
THIRTY MINUTES LATE.

Inspires confidence, don’t it?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
T-Minus 10 seconds and holding...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44456 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
come on joe let's go don't be a no-show

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Stick a fork in this clown.

That Putin gaffe will have him so rattled, no amount of drugs can help him

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
come outta there joe we're waiting

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44456 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
somebody send a couple hound dogs in there to flush'm out, and watch the back door

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I wonder if his handlers are debating cancelling it?

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
osama biden hidin

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, clear your Lesco Brandon BINGO cards...

posted Hide Post
Strangely, I find myself rooting for FJB to do well tonight.

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He is absolutely gaslighting us right now.

I thought this was supposed to be a press conference, not a campaign speech?

Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Vice president Trump?

Posts: 1930 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“I wouldn’t have picked Vice President Trump to be Vice President…”

So much of my hopes for him to do well one minute in.

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Wow, the media is actually answering real questions. . . AFTER biden said "I was given a list of reporters to call on." I guess he wasn't supposed to say that part.

He's flailing like usual. Losing train of thought, stumbling verbally, mixing up names,. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
“I wouldn’t have picked Vice President Trump to be Vice President…”

So much of my hopes for him to do well one minute in.

Clearly, he cannot keep anything straight in that addled brain of his.

I’m still waiting for this campaign speech to end and an actual press conference to begin?

posted Hide Post
Creepy whispering-check.
Not a joke-check.
Waiting on Beau.

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the pandering piece of feces does enough to stay on the ticket.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post