SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Transgender Day of Visibility? Transgender Awareness Day? Where the hell have these clowns been for the last 3+ years...Seems that EVERY DAY has been a 'Transgender Day of Visibility'! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://threadreaderapp.com/th...115482255106479.html

A lot of people are upset with Biden for declaring Easter to be Trans Day of Visibility, but to be fair, the date of was selected only because the LGBCalendar was already rather full.

The Trans Day of Visibility is March 31. Do not confuse this with the Trans Day of Remembrance, which is November 20.
We must also take care to honor Transgender Parent Day (Nov 6) Trans Awareness Week (Nov 13-19) and International Pronoun Day (Oct 20).

Trans is distinct from drag. International Drag Day is July 16.
But not everyone even HAS a gender to trans. Agender Pride Day is May 19. Intersex Awareness Day is Oct 26.

You can come out as any of these on National Coming Out Day, which is October 11.
Omnisexual Visibility Day is July 6 so mark your calendar for that. Bisexual Awareness Week ends on September 22 but jumps right into Bisexual Visibility Day which is September 23.
July 14 is International Non-Binary Day right in the middle of Non-Binary Awareness Week (July 11-17).

My personal favorite is Gay Uncle Day, August 14.
Aromantic folkx cannot be easily categorized because there are a lot of different TYPES of Aromantic people. Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week is Feb 20-26.

Asexuality is not the same as Aromanticism, so it gets its own day, which is April 6.
Speaking of April, we can’t forget the ladies! International Lesbian Visibility Day is April 26. Harvey Milk Day is May 22, and Stonewall Riots Day is June 28.
Pansexuality is widely misunderstood so it gets a few days - Pansexuality and Panromantic Visibility Day is May 24, but don’t forget Pansexual Pride Day, which is December 8.

Spirit Day is October 21 but I can’t remember what that’s for.
A lot of people confuse Pride
Month (June) with LGBT History Month (October). We must observe both though, as well as Bisexual Health Awareness Month (March), and Trans Awareness Month (November).
Human Rights Day is December 10 and World AIDS Day December 1. Don’t confuse either of these with HIV Survivors Day, which is June 5.
May 17 is the International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia. You should also not be hateful on March 1, which is Zero Discrimination Day.

Discrimination is DEFINITELY not OK on the International Day of Silence, which is April 22.
So in sum, while Christians might be bent out of shape about Biden taking over Easter, you see that his hands were tied.

To be frank, Christians were being a bit greedy demanding two days - Easter and Christmas - to celebrate their guy. You’re not really leaving enough days on the calendar for the powerless and marginalized folks who never get enough attention.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Re: Trans day

I’m as happy as the next guy to go after Biden, but in this case that day has been March 31 since 2009. The date wasn’t purposely chosen to be on Easter.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^You're being generous in your assessment of their 'intentions' here. It's not like there was an urgent need to issue this proclamation right now in order to 'finally' begin the work of eliminating all the violence (genocide?) and discrimination of this ridiculously small, deafeningly vocal and extraordinarily 'visible' subset of the alphabet people. Roll Eyes

It would not be surprising to learn that those advocating for this specifically demanded it be done this year precisely because it falls on Easter!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhracecraft,

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been around since 2009 and Joe Biden is the only President who exalts it Roll Eyes Biden is throwing this stuff in your face, don't buy into it.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

I’m as happy as the next guy to go after Biden, but in this case that day has been March 31 since 2009. The date wasn’t purposely chosen to be on Easter.

Stop this. Stop defending this White House. I can't stand seeing people say this as if it excuses the shameful way Biden sent out this official proclamation on Good Friday, two days before Easter, while at the same time banning any mention of Jesus during the Easter egg art contest.

This White House deserves zero benefit of the doubt whatsoever. This proclamation was a mockery of Christians, plain and simple. Call it a "happy coincidence" if you like, but it's a mockery all the same.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Liturgical Calendar of the left:

Sure glad they have a visibility day, because we clearly don't see this insane shit enough.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Transgender Awareness Day. Who the hell isn't aware of these freaks? You can't get away from it!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
The only trans I am interested in is the one in my truck. A 10 speed tranny if I remember correctly. Other than that they can kiss my shiny white ass.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1727 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Stop this. Stop defending this White House. I can't stand seeing people say this as if it excuses the shameful way Biden sent out this official proclamation on Good Friday, two days before Easter, while at the same time banning any mention of Jesus during the Easter egg art contest.

This White House deserves zero benefit of the doubt whatsoever. This proclamation was a mockery of Christians, plain and simple. Call it a "happy coincidence" if you like, but it's a mockery all the same.

The Biden WH didn't just mention Visibility Day last Friday. They've recognized the day - regardless of your views on the subject - in the past. 2024 wasn't the first time.

As much as I think Jill is a useful enabler of Joe, her memo said no "overt" religious references on the eggs. I'm pretty sure Easter egg hunts are not religious in nature and it's only the commercialization of the religious day that makes it possible.

I'd like to hear how you can find Jesus leaving the tomb to be related to white bunnies, pastel eggs and chocolate bunnies on my Sunday brunch table. Same with Christmas and Santa Claus.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Blasts Biden for Declaring Easter a ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

https://newsaddicts.com/trump-..._campaign=newsletter

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
<snip>
My personal favorite is Gay Uncle Day, August 14.
<snip>

My favorite too!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

The Biden WH didn't just mention Visibility Day last Friday. They've recognized the day - regardless of your views on the subject - in the past. 2024 wasn't the first time.

Do you seriously think I don't know that? As I said, a "happy coincidence" is what the apologists will claim. Read what I wrote. That doesn't excuse it at all. It's shameful that the White House made this proclamation in the past, but to continue to do it this year fully aware of the day that it falls on is straight up mockery.

And the rest is a bunch of bullshit. If a Christian child wants to paint a cross on his Easter egg, the White House has no business saying otherwise.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Transgender Awareness Day. Who the hell isn't aware of these freaks? You can't get away from it!

yeah, they're the new 'gay', except more disturbed

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden commercial from Trump.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He’s got Easter egg on his face.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

You're a bossy SOB. And again, your opinion is exactly that, your opinion.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Biden commercial from Trump.

I believe that clip aired on the Gutfeld show a week or so ago.

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

You're a bossy SOB. And again, your opinion is exactly that, your opinion.

Thank you.

It's nice to know we understand each other.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cool it

Posts: 109050 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post