SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's clear now that the US must exit NATO. That should be one of Trump's first actions, pulling the US out of NATO. Because this is absolute lunacy. The elites around the world are angling for another World War. This overt in your face talk that Ukraine WILL become a part of NATO is grossly reckless.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/.../1776252889586958690

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
It's clear now that the US must exit NATO.
<snip>

Or assert stricter control of NATO. A better option IMO.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8995 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NATO should become the EU's military force and the USA should exit as a primary funding source.

"NATO pledges involvement in Indo-Pacific with eye on China"
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politi...ic-with-eye-on-China

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13407 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saw something yesterday that said this miraculous 330,000 jobs added in March number is actually something like 70,000 government jobs and 260,000 part-time jobs, virtually no private sector full-time jobs.

They are cooking the books hard to save Biden’s ass this November. I’m not sure it’s going to work this time around.

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yup.

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/.../1776279924019507515

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
Biden-appointed judge eviscerates DOJ over non-compliance with House subpoenas

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

U.S. District Judge Ana Reyes on Friday sharply criticized the Department of Justice for instructing its personnel not to comply with subpoenas from the House Judiciary Committee while pursuing charges against former Trump officials who defied congressional subpoenas.

Reyes, an appointee of President Joe Biden, oversaw a hearing in a legal dispute between the DOJ and Judiciary Committee over subpoenas the panel issued to Mark Daly and Jack Morgan, two attorneys with the DOJ, to testify in their ongoing impeachment inquiry, Politico reported.

The Judiciary Committee sued in March to compel testimony from the two attorneys in the DOJ Tax Division, though the DOJ instructed the pair not to comply.

Reyes, for her part, appeared to accuse the DOJ of hypocrisy, stating, "I think it's quite rich you guys pursue criminal investigations and put people in jail for not showing up" but then order personnel to do the same thing.

She further highlighted the contrast between the DOJ's behavior in this matter and the prosecution and incarceration of former Trump advisor Peter Navarro, reported to prison last month to begin serving his four-month sentence for contempt of Congress after he ignored a subpoena from the House Jan. 6 Committee.

"There's a person in jail right now because you all brought a criminal lawsuit against him because he did not appear for a House subpoena," she added.

She ordered the DOJ to attempt to negotiate a resolution with House Counsel Matthew Berry.

Reyes was appointed to serve as a District Court judge in February of last year.

Morgan and Daly were participants in the tax investigation into first son Hunter Biden that has faced allegations of political interference from IRS whistleblowers who worked on the case.

"To craft effective legislative reforms and to determine whether President Biden has committed an impeachable offense, it must have all the facts," the Judiciary suit stated. "And to uncover all the facts, the Committee requires testimony from both Mark Daly and Jack Morgan, two current or former Tax Division attorneys who have firsthand knowledge of the irregularities in DOJ’s investigation that appear to have benefited Hunter Biden."

"For example, as members of the team that recommended what charges to bring against Hunter Biden, Daly and Morgan initially agreed that DOJ should file charges for tax crimes related to 2014 and 2015. But months later, they gave a key presentation and argued just the opposite—that Hunter Biden should not be charged for tax crimes related to those years," it continued. "DOJ ultimately allowed the statute of limitations for those charges to lapse. Daly and Morgan are thus crucial to the Committee’s investigation."

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Saw something yesterday that said this miraculous 330,000 jobs added in March number is actually something like 70,000 government jobs and 260,000 part-time jobs, virtually no private sector full-time jobs.

They are cooking the books hard to save Biden’s ass this November. I’m not sure it’s going to work this time around.

Also:

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWar...sistance-day-1173%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think this is one of those rare occasions when a post should be in two separate threads

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...as-declares-victory/

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced Sunday that it had withdrawn its forces from southern Gaza, following a demand from U.S. President Joe Biden last week for an “immediate ceasefire.” Hamas declared victory on the news.

The decision, coming on the day Israelis marked six months since the October 7 attack, came as a surprise, and as Israeli negotiators flew to Cairo for hostage negotiations. Hamas has demanded a ceasefire before any new deal.

The IDF will leave one brigade in Gaza, whose role will be to allow Israeli troops access to return as necessary. It will also carry out targeted operations, such as the successful raid at Shifa Hospital last month.

Posts: 19602 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Apparently Biden may be left off the Ohio ballot this November.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundi...7980#google_vignette
https://www.washingtonpost.com...7/biden-ohio-ballot/
quote:
Filing deadlines, how do they work?

While Democrats have been doing just about every nefarious thing possible to keep Donald Trump off the ballot in some states, Presidentish Joe Biden's campaign is having trouble following the established law to get their man on the ballot in Ohio.

The law requires nominees to be certified at least 90 days before the general election, and Biden won't become the official nominee until the Democrats hold their convention in Chicago — less than 90 days before the general election. Biden will miss the deadline by 12 days.

Trump is projected to win Ohio over Biden, but if this happens, it is probable that fewer Democrats turnout to vote, effecting the candidates down ballot. And if Joe is off ballot, his popular votes shrink as well.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4oloj5-dem...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
there's some new rule this morning about gun sales from the Biden Admin...

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/0...ckground-checks.html

The Biden administration has approved the broadest expansion of federal background checks in decades in an attempt to regulate a fast-growing shadow market of weapons sold online, at gun shows and through private sellers that has contributed to gun violence.

Under a rule released on Thursday, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives will require anyone “engaged in the business” of selling guns at a profit to register as a federally licensed firearms dealer. That means those sellers must run background criminal and mental health checks on potential buyers.

The new regulation, which is likely to face legal challenges, could add as many as 23,000 federal dealers to the 80,000 already regulated by A.T.F., an underfunded division of the Justice Department that already struggles to monitor sellers.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10931 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These assholes are obviously going after private sales between non-dealers. FUCK THEM. My loophole? I’m not selling them for a profit.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
The new regulation, which is likely to face legal challenges, could add as many as 23,000 22,999 federal dealers to the 80,000 already regulated by A.T.F., an underfunded division of the Justice Department that already struggles to monitor sellers.

Edited for accuracy! Roll Eyes

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/3370039705

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8942 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We allow our two boys to have some iPad time as a reward but on a limited basis and heavily locked down. They do have access to YouTube for certain things like Dude Perfect.

My 9 year old told me the other day: "Dad, every time I open YouTube now they make me watch an ad for Joe Biden!"

They are doing the same thing as they did in 2020 for this decrepit old fool by giving him all this free exposure online like this. I'm sure they aren't even having to pay for all these ads. Mad

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Twitter post from Biden:
quote:
Today, my Administration is canceling student debt for 277,000 more people – bringing the total number of Americans who have been approved for debt relief so far under my Administration to 4.3 million through various actions.

I will never stop working to cancel student debt.

Response from Missouri AG, Andrew Bailey:
quote:
See you in court.

Posts: 13295 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Judge denies Hunter Biden's bid to toss out federal gun charges

“A federal judge has refused to throw out a federal gun case against Hunter Biden, rejecting the president's son's claim that he is being prosecuted for political purposes as well as other arguments.

District Judge Maryellen Noreika's ruling increases the prospect that Biden could face trial in the case as early as June, during his father's reelection campaign.

His efforts to scuttle the other criminal case he faces in California involving tax allegations have also failed.

Norieka denied several defense requests to dismiss the case charging Biden with lying about his drug use in October 2018 on a form to buy a gun that he kept for about 11 days.

His lawyers had argued the case was politically motivated and asserted that an immunity provision from an original plea deal that fell apart still holds. Roll Eyes

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13303477

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8995 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
It's clear now that the US must exit NATO. That should be one of Trump's first actions, pulling the US out of NATO. Because this is absolute lunacy. The elites around the world are angling for another World War. This overt in your face talk that Ukraine WILL become a part of NATO is grossly reckless.

I agree with this in concept. I would personally like to see us out of NATO. That would help collapse the European Union, which needs to happen.

However, Trump will not be pulling the US out of NATO but Ukraine WILL NOT become a NATO member.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24165 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2786 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post