SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^WOW! Unfortunately NOT unbelievable in this day and age!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yes wow. that video is so much like the one I posted some time ago. People thought it couldn't be the FBI because of the way they were dressed.

even the arrogant way they talked was the same.

"Just want to talk to you"

I used to have so much respect for the FBI. Now I fear them. Look how they tricked Michael Flynn and went after Donald Trump.

Good for the lady and the way she handled it.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i wouldn't talk to them for 2 seconds

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

How long does it take to say, “Get the fuck off my property”?

Then, just to really rile them up, start posting memes about the FBI.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The three spooges

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

How long does it take to say, “Get the fuck off my property”?

about 2 seconds LOL

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The three sat for a panel moderated by Stephen Colbert, which was interrupted six times, according to the New York Post.

One protester was a woman blowing a whistle and holding a “war pig” sign. That was followed by two other waves of protests, the outlet reported. “Shame on you Joe Biden,” someone shouted. Multiple people yelled, “Blood on your hands.” The protesters were ushered out.

Meanwhile, protesters outside the music hall chanted, “F*ck Joe Biden!” and “Genocide Joe has got to go!”

https://twitter.com/ScooterCas...iden-bill-clinton%2F

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Especially the Federal boys.

Regent Law Professor James Duane gives viewers startling reasons why they should always exercise their 5th Amendment rights when questioned by government officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE&t=2s

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
There doesn't appear to be any bottom for these heathens.

During the holiest and most sacred days of the Liturgical Calendar, Biden of course takes the opportunity to mock us Christians and our beliefs.

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/.../1774074917283156360

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

During the holiest and most sacred days of the Liturgical Calendar, Biden of course takes the opportunity to mock us Christians and our beliefs.

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/.../1774074917283156360

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1774074917283156360" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 873px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here is the official Whitehouse website:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri...-of-visibility-2024/

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
First, you know Biden didn't write that. The man cannot put two cogent thoughts together, let alone compose a letter like that. No, some green-haired commie tranny wrote it and shuffled it through the pile of papers a'la Radar O'Reilly. (I am NOT defending Biden here).

Second, Joe Biden is no more Catholic, then Bin Laden was a Jew.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
This is Joes handlers playing it safe during an election year. Imagine what it’ll be like with not having to face reelection??

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Hold my Beer"
--
J. Biden

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Still no mention of Christ or Easter on the Whitehouse website. Here is the founder of Trans visibility day who is being exalted on Easter day.

https://wineandproses.com/2023...ransdayofvisibility/

posted Hide Post
C'mon man, cut Joe some slack. He has a grueling day on Monday. No joke!

White House announces theme and details for 2024 Easter Egg Roll

Story by Brett Samuels •

The White House on Thursday cracked open the details of its upcoming Easter Egg Roll, slated for next Monday on the White House lawn.

The first lady’s office announced a continuation of the “EGGucation” theme that Jill Biden has used for each of the past two years. The South Lawn of the White House will feature educational activities such as a reading nook, a snacktime tent, a physical “eggucation” zone and a “field trip to the farm” area where kids can learn about how farmers help feed their families.

Dozens of performers will attend the event, and several costumed characters will also be on hand, including the Lorax, characters from “Paw Patrol,” Winnie-the-Pooh, and Astronaut Snoopy and Charlie Brown.

The White House is anticipating approximately 40,000 people will participate in this year’s Easter Egg Roll, including thousands of military and veteran families...

Complete article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...egg-roll/ar-BB1kG6Oy

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
sure, just don't let him near the children

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Additional White House Easter Egg Festivities:

The new Trans Bouncy House......go in one gender, bounce out another. Doctors and Surgeons are on stand by.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JUST IN: Gov Hochul orders World Trade Center, NY landmarks lit up in trans flag colors on Easter Sunday

https://thepostmillennial.com/...-celebrate-trans-day

On Saturday, New York Governor Kathy Hochul declared March 31, 2024, Transgender Day of Visibility, and announced that state landmarks would be lit up with pink, white, and light blue lights.

In a statement, Hochul said, "Today we celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility by acknowledging the contributions that members of the transgender community have made in New York State and across the country."

“I am proud of the strength transgender New Yorkers display every day and want to make one thing clear: you are always welcome in New York. You are loved," she added.

The landmarks that are to be lit up include One World Trade Center, the Kosciuszko Bridge, The H. Carl McCall SUNY Building, the State Education Building, the Empire State Plaza, Niagra Falls, and others.

In the proclamation, the governor proclaimed the state would stand up for the rights, visibility, and safety of New Yorkers and strengthen measures to protect the "transgender, gender non-conforming, and non-binary (TGNCNB) community.

This comes as President Biden has taken heat for recognizing "Trans Day of Visibility" while simultaneously banning all displays of religious symbols at its Easter celebration the same day.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/ne...der-day-visibility-1