SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I had an encounter with one of these freaks the other day. The creature said to me “how dare you misgender me”? I replied “how dare you fuck with nature”. It wasn’t happy.

quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Transgender Awareness Day. Who the hell isn't aware of these freaks? You can't get away from it!

yeah, they're the new 'gay', except more disturbed

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/libsoftikt.../1774494901742575834

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1a9joOnorI

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Now Bruce Jenner is outraged by this transgender visibility day on Easter. Okay, but intentionally or not, Bruce started this latest fad. He came out and after the shock passed, he got over-the-top praise and affirmation. The envious attention seekers and lunatics craved some for themselves. They weren’t disappointed by a virtue signaling public. Munchausen syndrome parents had their children mutilated. And now we have opportunistic politicians racing to the microphones like Pappy O’Daniel on his flour hour. Who knew praise and affirmation would be so valuable to a surprisingly insecure and morally weak population?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Who knew praise and affirmation would be so valuable to a surprisingly insecure and morally weak population?

Mark Zuckerberg.

Wink

Narcissism made him rich beyond belief.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"I Didn't Do That": Biden Reportedly Has No Idea He Issued 'Trans Day Of Visibility' Proclamation

Is this an April Fool's Day joke? While Democrats have spent the better part of the last six months insisting that President Biden is a well-oiled galaxy brain behind closed doors, the POTUS clearly can't keep up with his marxist handlers.

Point in case, when asked about proclaiming Easter Sunday "trans day of visibility," Biden flat out denied it.

"I didn't do that," Biden reportedly said when asked about the proclamation, RealClear Politics' Philip Wegmann reports.

When asked about Speaker Johnson's claim that he had, Biden replied, "he's thoroughly uninformed."

Except, as we all know, that's complete bullshit.

Of course, the biggest takeaway from this is obviously: Who's running the show?

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ibility-proclamation

BTW: The codejanitor, twit-bedder isn't working for me.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30899 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
If Biden didn’t do that, who did and why does that person have policy making power without Joe’s approval? If he did do it and now lies about it, he’s incompetent.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
So which is it? Is he incompetent?
Or not running the show?

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/...ibility-proclamation

Of course, it's both.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
So which is it? Is he incompetent?
Or not running the show?

Of course, it's both.

It is even getting worse that that. We have gone from the movie "Being There" to "Weekend at Bernie's". Please Dear God, don't let us go to "Weekend At Bernie's 2".

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It's clear he has no idea and his handlers are running the show and have been for a while.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Judge tosses Hunter Biden effort to have tax charges dismissed

“Hunter Biden has lost an effort to have eight criminal charges against him thrown out and a judge Monday night allowed the tax fraud case to move forward.

Judge Mark Scarsi determined the three felony charges and six misdemeanor charges for tax evasion, filing a false return and failing to pay over $1 million in taxes between 2016 and 2019 could not be deemed political as Hunter's attorneys had argued.

Hunter's attorneys last week returned to federal court in Los Angeles to urge the judge to consider dismissal of the nine tax charges against Hunter brought by special counsel David Weiss.

'The motion is remarkable in that it fails to include a single declaration, exhibit, or request for judicial notice,' Trump-appointed Scarsi wrote. 'Instead, Defendant cites portions of various Internet news sources, social media posts, and legal blogs. These citations, however, are not evidence.' …”

https://mol.im/a/13261711

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/JesseBWatt.../1772429743519826022

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
James Carville is not stupid.
Of course, he engineered a campaign that benefited from a 3rd party candidate, Ross Perot.

-rduckwor

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
James Carville is not stupid.

No, he's not. But it doesn't take a genius to see that the Democrats have largely lost the blue collar workers, the independents/undecideds, the black, and hispanic votes. Just in recent days, Biden has more than doubled-down on tranny/gay utter bullshit, and this stupid crap alienates the vast majority of America.

Biden's White House has drifted so far to the left, most of America, with the exception of the far left voters, can't relate to this at all, they are sick and tired of today's world and want to go back to a life not so extreme.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden administration cancels purchase for Strategic Petroleum Reserve, citing high prices

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-citing-high-prices/

The Department of Energy said it has canceled its plans to purchase millions of barrels of oil to refill the depleted U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve, as oil prices rise to a five-month high.

In canceling the SPR purchase, the Energy Department said it was “keeping the taxpayer’s interest at the forefront” of its buyback plan, which is to refill the depleted reserves so long as prices remain below $79 per barrel.

Prices for global benchmark Brent crude and U.S.-based West Texas Intermediate soared well higher Tuesday, with Brent prices nearing $90 per barrel and WTI climbing slightly above $85 per barrel, amid worries about supply from Russia and producers in the Middle East.

“We will not award the current solicitations for the Bayou Choctaw SPR site and will solicit available capacity as market conditions allow,” DOE officials said, adding that they “will continue to monitor market dynamics” for future refills.

Energy Department officials first announced the Bayou Choctaw purchase last month, saying they would buy up to 3 million barrels of oil.

Like other SPR caverns along the U.S. Gulf Coast, its levels remain depleted to historic lows following President Joe Biden‘s 180 million-barrel drawdown of SPR oil in March 2022, aimed at stabilizing energy costs for consumers in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

It was the largest one-time drawdown in the history of the stockpile. And while the sales did help alleviate prices for consumers, they also sent levels plummeting to a 40-year low and prompted concerns that a lengthy depletion period could leave the U.S. vulnerable and resource-strapped in the event of an emergency.

Wednesday’s delay could also risk putting the administration off track as it looks to meet its promise of fully replenishing the SPR by the end of the year.

More at link

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Didn’t President Donald Trump have the SPR full or damn near full and at historically low prices? And look what this POS administration has done to it.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn’t President Donald Trump have the SPR full or damn near full and at historically low prices? And look what this POS administration has done to it.

All part of the plan, son.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes. And it's hilarious that this quote is in that article:
quote:
...levels remain depleted to historic lows following President Joe Biden‘s 180 million-barrel drawdown of SPR oil in March 2022, aimed at stabilizing energy costs for consumers in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The Ukraine invasion was their go to excuse for all things inflation back when they depleted the SPR, but let's be real, a good chunk of that oil ended up being sold overseas and only served to mitigate gas prices in the 2022 election run-up. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:

All part of the plan, son.

Oh I understand!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
More of Biden administration assault on REPs

The FBI arrested a Loudon County, Virginia, couple early Thursday morning for entering the Capitol building three years ago on January 6, 2021, according to a recent interview of the couple.

Thomas Kasperek and his wife Dr. Daphne Kasperek told America First with Sebastian Gorka in an exclusive interview on Monday that the FBI came to their home around 6:00 a.m. in cars with flashing lights, pounded on the door, and yelled for them to come out with their hands up.

Thomas said he was up, but that Daphne was still sound asleep. He said he woke her up gently and told her to call his friend Richard Ryan, who was a co-plaintiff in a case related to an election integrity case they filed in November 2022 against Loudoun County’s Electoral Board and Board of Supervisors “based on concerns that the electric voting machines were made in China.” The case was dismissed January 6, 2023, according to LoudonNow.com.

Thomas meanwhile went to open the door.

“They opened the door and stuck an M-4 in my face. They were in full gear,” he told Gorka. “About six guys at the door with their guns drawn.”

He said he asked for a warrant, but they told him they would show it to him when they got downtown.

He said they put him in hand and ankle cuffs with chains and walked him down his driveway and down the street. The FBI also did the same to Daphne. “Never, ever had anything like this happened,” she said.

They were then taken downtown to the FBI field office, fingerprinted, swabbed for DNA, photographed, and then interrogated, they said.

Thomas said it was apparent that the FBI had been building a case against them for entering the Capitol three years ago.

They were then taken to the federal courthouse and handed over to U.S. marshals, who questioned them again separately, he said.

Thomas said they were charged with four misdemeanors — entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a Capitol building; and demonstrating or picketing in any Capitol building.

Thomas said they were inside the Capitol building for 12 minutes .

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ry-6-twelve-minutes/

I know it is a day dream, but I hope the people conducting this political persecution get charged themselves someday

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post