SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 629
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Schadenfreude: Biden is flying into rages now against his staff

Others say he should be let out more often and walk faster, even though others still say he's falling flat on his face when he does.

https://www.americanthinker.co...ainst_his_staff.html

Put him on a bicycle. Oh, wait...

Posts: 2786 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The DNC will dump his ass very soon.

IMO, they won't, not as long as he is alive and wanting to run. The Democrats are backed into a corner, they know it. And I don't think there is a big name candidate that is stupid enough to step into this shitshow at the last minute, mere months before the election, against Trump in his prime as far as popularity. Newsom? He's a dirty-rotten commie, but I think he is shrewd enough to wait until 2028.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Overall, under the proposal, which EPA unveiled in April 2023 and will go into effect in 2027, the White House projected that 67% of new sedan, crossover, SUV and light truck purchases would be electric by 2032.

There is simply no way our electrical grid could even begin to think about handling that let alone all the charging stations that would be needed. And how does that work for me if I'm forced into an EV? I only have street parking, where am I supposed to charge the damn thing? No, none of this has been thought through AT ALL.

It’s all been thought through. They could care less if you can charge the car. You can walk or take a bus. Better yet, they’d love to see you without a car period. You are, I am, we are all just one of the filthy mass that needs to be brought down to a lower lifestyle.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 335 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing about a lot more people selling EV and going back to regular cars. Not hearing a lot of support for EV either. Then again, live in the motor city so were are a tad biased.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
From what I am seeing it looks as though the auto industry is backing away from EV’s a bit. The projected sales just aren’t there. The people who want one, have one. The rest of us aren’t interested any time soon.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 892 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Laken Riley’s murder and the long shadow of Willie Horton

Voters are furious about the human costs of open borders — and they know who to blame

https://thespectator.com/topic...hadow-willie-horton/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24164 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an asshole Mad

Biden Jokes About Trump Struggling to Pay Massive New York Fine

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ssive-new-york-fine/

Biden — or his speechwriters — thought this was good fodder for a joke at the Gridiron Dinner, despite the fact that his son faces criminal (not civil) charges for his own financial dealings, which allegedly also benefited Biden himself.

Biden said:

Our big plan to cancel student debt doesn’t apply to everyone. Just yesterday, a defeated-looking man came up to me and said, “I’m being crushed by debt. I’m completely wiped out.” I said, “Sorry, Donald, I can’t help you.” (Laughter and applause.)

More at link

Posts: 12728 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And this fucking piece of shit posts it on the official White House site.

This is like a bench player telling Michael Jordan he is a shitty player. Biden, poking the bear.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Lev Parnas = Frank Pentangeli?

Posts: 7470 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i don't think biden should be allowed to sit down by himself

Posts: 2786 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Lev Parnas = Frank Pentangeli?
Oooooooooohh!!! What a reference!!!!!! [like button]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden's "Presidency" summed up in a GIF:

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
and here it is

Joe Biden Issues Environmental Rule to Start Phasing Out Gas-Powered Cars

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...s-powered-cars-rule/

President Joe Biden has issued a new environmental federal regulation to begin phasing out gas-powered cars, requiring American automakers to produce Electric Vehicles (EVs) as part of his sweeping green energy agenda.

On Wednesday, Biden announced the rule to require that a majority of new cars sold in the U.S. market are EVs or hybrids by 2032, the New York Times details:

Nearly three years in the making, the new tailpipe pollution limits from the Environmental Protection Agency would transform the American automobile market.

A record 1.2 million electric vehicles rolled off dealers’ lots last year, but they made up just 7.6 percent of total U.S. car sales, far from the 56 percent target under the new regulation. An additional 16 percent of new cars sold would be hybrids .

In a statement to the Times, Biden called his green energy agenda “an ambitious target” and the beginning of “historic progress” on fighting global warming.

“Three years ago, I set an ambitious target: that half of all new cars and trucks sold in 2030 would be zero-emission,” Biden said. “Together, we’ve made historic progress. Hundreds of new expanded factories across the country. Hundreds of billions in private investment and thousands of good-paying union jobs. And we’ll meet my goal for 2030 and race forward in the years ahead.”

The regulation comes even as a survey from Consumer Reports posted last year revealed that American consumers reported about 80 percent more problems with EVs than consumers with traditional gas-powered cars.

Most problems consumers face with EVs, the report suggests, are long charging times, a lack of charging stations in general, issues with the lithium-ion battery, outer and interior parts not fitting precisely, and engine failures.

Likewise, car dealers across the United States have warned the Biden administration for months that there is a general lack of interest in EVs among American consumers.

“With each passing day, it becomes more apparent that this attempted electric vehicle mandate is unrealistic based on current and forecasted customer demand,” the car dealers wrote to Biden late last year, asking him to halt his green energy agenda:

Already, electric vehicles are stacking up on our lots which is our best indicator of customer demand in the marketplace. [Emphasis added]

The nation’s auto workers are also intensely worried about their jobs being eliminated and wages slashed because EVs require far less manpower to produce and the supply chain for EVs with lithium-ion batteries is controlled by China.

While on strike last year, auto workers said they were terrified of Biden’s green energy agenda.

“I think EVs are going to wipe us out,” 28-year-old Whitney Walch, who works at Stellantis’ Portland Parts Distribution Center in Beaverton, Oregon, said. “… [EVs] don’t need spark plugs, what else, oil filters, we sell a lot of those. If we don’t have all those parts, I feel like we don’t have a lot to do.”

Another auto worker said “it’s almost inevitable” that their jobs will be eliminated because of Biden’s green energy agenda.

Still, United Auto Workers (UAW) President Shawn Fain endorsed Biden but admitted that “a great majority” of American auto workers “will not vote for” Biden against former President Donald Trump who has promised to end Biden’s EV mandates.

Posts: 19601 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Why are most of the democrat bulldogs in the Biden impeachment hearing either black or jewish?

Posts: 7470 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/.../1770327458153398376

Posts: 12728 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RNCResearc...jill-gaffes-n2171549

Can biden get any more creepy ? He spent trillions and has driven us into inflation where normal people are having problems paying their bills.

He says "savings billions of dollars" and the idiots in the audience laugh

Posts: 19601 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The DNC will dump his ass very soon. They’ve known he was toxic since he “won” last time....
.....Either the party has replacements already in mind or they will truly be in panic mode.

This has been my feeling as well. Biden has served the purpose being the front man but he is far too senile (and now revealed as corrupt) to win a second term and the polls show it. He must be replaced if the DNC wants maintain the executive branch, and that they absolutely do. Biden's impeachment now plays into the DNC's hands, it gives them their "out" to brush aside both Biden and Kamela "for the good of our Country".

I can hear it now: "the Country was divided by 4 years of Trump who really should be in prison. President Biden got us beyond Trump, through covid, and has been moving the country forward. But the relentless personal attacks by members of the Republican led House on President Biden have taken a toll, and even though he has done nothing wrong feels that it's in the best interest of the Country to step aside and let the United States continue forward with [insert Newsom, Whitmer, Klobuchar, Michelle.....]" This would energize the party just at the right time and the press would be giving non-stop coverage.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7110 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden has served the purpose being the front man but he is far too senile (and now revealed as corrupt) to win a second term and the polls show it. He must be replaced if the DNC wants maintain the executive branch, and that they absolutely do.

They will have to get Biden to go along with this idea. The delegates are pledged to Biden at the convention, unless he releases them. I don't think he (or Jill) want to give it up...

But other Dems see the writing of defeat on the wall. It's going to be an interesting year.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24164 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Yes they will chellim, but let's face it he's just being lead/pushed around anyway. All it would take is Obama to click his fingers, and with the impeachment it'll make it easier.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7110 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

and here it is

Joe Biden Issues Environmental Rule to Start Phasing Out Gas-Powered Cars

https://x.com/RobertMSterling/...594246703174025?s=20

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post