SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 629
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Biden following Zippy’s script. And for the umpteenth time, if Trump had done what the democrats do, they would be screaming TREASON! This is the criminal Biden administration in cahoots with Islamic terrorists.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Remember all of the generals and admirals that supported Brennan and were so concerned about America and democracy? They wrote all those open letters and op-eds? That the President was spewing dangerous rhetoric and it was so unprofessional on the world stage.

Where are they today?

(Especially now that Brennan has been exposed as a serial liar)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Eek Big Grin

Please DJT, feature this in your ads, please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19601 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Lord forbid a President answer questions from the peasants.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Lord forbid a President answer questions from the peasants.

The questions are ok, it is the answers they are hiding.

Posts: 12728 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
The amazing thing is these people have no idea how ridiculous they look and sound when doing these things over and over and over again. It is ludicrous.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19225 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The best Memory Car unit in the nation is now in the White House.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I suspect this will be their way out of this mess.
The only question is who they can install in there that could win?
The Democrat bench is thin.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-post-columnist-says

Posts: 9536 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
I suspect this will be their way out of this mess.
The only question is who they can install in there that could win?
The Democrat bench is thin.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-post-columnist-says

Is it possible to post the article? I've stopped visiting Fox when their articles are behind the email wall.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Fox article

Vice President Harris should "step aside," Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote on Friday, as she called the vice president's performance "disappointing," and warned she's become a "burden to the Democratic ticket."

While she said she was pulling for Harris to succeed, Parker argued her performance "has been disappointing."

"The Kamala conundrum comes down to this: She was picked because she was Black and female, a combo tantamount to job security. Now that she has become a burden to the Democratic ticket, Biden can’t fire her. He can’t risk alienating his base. Full stop. The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning," Parker wrote.

"Whatever the reasons, it has seemed that Harris’s role was to be quiet, lest she embarrass her boss with her sometimes inane, rambling remarks and a laugh that erupts from nowhere about nothing obvious to others," Parker wrote.

The headline to the column read, "For the country’s sake, Vice President Harris should step aside."

Parker argued that her perspective was not partisan as she also called for Sarah Palin to quit in 2008.

The Washington Post columnist noted Harris was unpopular with voters, and said her popularity was unlikely to spike if she were to become president, should something happen to President Biden.

"There’s no reason to think her ranking would spike were she suddenly promoted to the Oval Office. Instead, most signs point to disaster. This is why I propose with all due respect that Harris step away from the ticket," Parker continued.

"Please, Madame Vice President, do it for your country," Parker concluded.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll from early March found that Harris is more unpopular than both President Biden and former President Trump.

The data from the national survey shows that approximately 52% of registered voters disapprove of her performance as vice president.

Harris recently said during a media interview that she was "ready to serve," prior to the release of Special Counsel Robert Hur's report on Biden's handling of classified documents.

"I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that," Harris told The Wall Street Journal, adding that everyone who observes her work "walks away fully aware of my capacity to lead."

I agree. I am fully aware of her capacity to lead Smile

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
^^^^

feedback the Wash Post has received:

In the 24 hours since her column was published, it has received comments from 10,141 readers, a majority of whom just wanted to let her know that she is a racist and a misogynist. A sample:

Blatant racism. Why is the Post publishing such?

Fire that writer and ban her from these pages

what an awful misogynistic, racist piece of smelliness

Shame on you, your true colors are showing.

This is racism. Why did you publish this, WaPo? Fire this creature.

Like most republican women, Kathleen Parker hates women and the rights of women.

Careful, your southern plantation views are showing

Why is this racist disgusting piece of recycled hits on the veep WaPo's number one featured opinion?????

Is this the Washington Post or Fox "News"??

Such an ugly piece. I expect the sexism from the boy's club but it is painful to see it internalized like this.

What's the matter, Kathleen. Is she a bit too black?

It is truly remarkable and quite the indictment of the Washington Post opinion section that in the year 2024 they are still publishing blatantly bigoted columns like this from Kathleen Parker.

What a sexist, racist, rant.

Yes, women of color are icky. That's the message from this white lady.

You’re a walking insult to any woman with an ounce of self respect and dignity. A repulsive human being.

This kind of snarky ignorance should not be printed by the WAPO.

What a sexist column!

I started to read this column but I had to withdraw prematurely because I’ve already exceeded my quota of racist, misogynistic concern trolling for the current calendar year.

This is a shamefully racist OpEd the WP should have opted not to print. Sad.

This may be the most racist column I’ve seen in years. On the other hand, it’s what I expect from Ms Parker.

A truly offensive column. Repugnant is the only word I can use.
Thanks but no thanks Trump-lite...WaPo what is this sexist, racist, ageist bs?
What a disgusting, untrue, racist, and misogynistic opinion.
I can not believe this racist trash was allowed to be published.

For a tremendous number of Democrats, the suggestion that Harris hasn't done a great job and wouldn't be a great president is racist, sexist BS that should immediately lead to the person who spoke up being fired or silenced. This is the party of identity politics.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...ant-do-that-n3784830

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thanks SDY. I’m relishing the leftist meltdown.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Schadenfreude: Biden is flying into rages now against his staff

Joe Biden is not happy about his polling numbers.

According to NBC News, citing 20 anonymous staffers and allies:

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden was seething.

In a private meeting at the White House in January, allies of the president had just told him that his poll numbers in Michigan and Georgia had dropped over his handling of the war between Israel and Hamas.
Both are battleground states he narrowly won four years ago, and he can’t afford any backsliding if he is to once again defeat Donald Trump. He began to shout and swear, a lawmaker familiar with the meeting said.

He believed he had been doing what was right, despite the political fallout, he told the group, according to the lawmaker.

For months, Democrats have watched the 2024 campaign unfold with rising alarm as the sitting president struggles to gain ground against his defeated predecessor. Frustrations rippling through the party have reached the top, with Biden at times second-guessing travel decisions and communications strategies that have left much of the electorate clueless about his record, interviews with nearly 20 lawmakers, present and past administration officials and Biden allies show.

That's got to be miserable stuff for staffers on the receiving end, particularly since, as NBC reports, they're taking the brunt of his out-of-control anger.

He's blaming his staff for many things, not just his bad poll numbers, which hover around 38% public approval at last reading, according to the NBC report, a number so low no president running for re-election in modern times has overcome them. Past presidents, such as Jimmy Carter and George Bush, Sr. were defeated on higher public approval ratings than Joe has. Nobody's as low as Joe.

Biden claims that his staff is "cocooning" him away from the public as if his many gaffes and physical stumbles weren't reason enough to do so.

Here's an icky quote from a staffer, which has public relations written all over it.

“The president and his advisers have all been eager for him to be out there more and planned for that to take place at the start of the election year, as has been the norm for past incumbents seeking re-election,” the second person familiar with the matter said.

Some of staff have complained that Biden is playing defense, trying to shore up his base, not trying to persuade new voters, which sounds about par, particularly since recent reports say he's hemorrhaging working class black and Latino voters who are moving to President Trump.

Others say he should be let out more often and walk faster, even though others still say he's falling flat on his face when he does.

Still others say he needs an army of surrogates to carry his message since he can't do it alone.

You can tell from the report that the staff don't know what to do, but there Biden is, raging at them for his miserable polling numbers.

NBC unquestioningly insists that Biden has a good economy to brag about and voters just don't get it.

That's where the real problem is. No, the economy is not good, and voters know it. Grocery and gas and heating prices are sharply higher while salaries are lower and housing is out of the question for many.

Illegals have taken many of the "jobs created" and if not illegals, legal immigrants, which sounds like replacement theory.

It's wretched stuff based on the world's most wretched presidential record. It frankly stinks.

But that's not where Biden is. He's bellowing at staff about why voters don't love him.

They will never be able to tell him the truth and he won't look for it. But look forward to staff resigning as he rages at them -- and lots of tell-all books.

https://www.americanthinker.co...ainst_his_staff.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24164 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The DNC will dump his ass very soon. They’ve known he was toxic since he “won” last time. Kamala is only “ready to serve” up blow jobs, given her equally toxic personality and track record. Joe annd the Ho are easily the worst top cabinet for the democrats in history. Either the party has replacements already in mind or they will truly be in panic mode in the run up. It is an absolute pleasure watching these traitors implode in slow motion.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That's right.... keep believing you're doing the right thing there sleepy Joe. Ignore those poll numbers, they're wrong i'm sure.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is scary. Should be a major campaign issue

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...kers-energy-industry

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is slated to issue the final rulemaking — which officials have boasted will incentivize greater adoption of electric vehicles (EV), but which opponents have criticized as a de facto mandate — as soon as Wednesday, industry sources told Fox News Digital. The regulations, a key part of President Biden's climate agenda, would ultimately force automakers to more rapidly expand electric options in their fleets beginning in a matter of years.

"It certainly won't do anything to improve human health. It won't do anything to reduce pollution," American Energy Institute president and CEO Jason Isaac, who has researched the EV market, told Fox News Digital in an interview. "We've proven in this country that we're already a world leader in clean air. All it's going to continue to do is push the costs of electric vehicles on to purchasers of internal combustion engine vehicles."

"This is purely being done for campaign reasons — to really appease the leftist large donor base that are the climate alarmists that are driving this movement towards really what is a forced energy transition, which is just increasing the cost of everything," Isaac added.

Overall, under the proposal, which EPA unveiled in April 2023 and will go into effect in 2027, the White House projected that 67% of new sedan, crossover, SUV and light truck purchases would be electric by 2032.

In addition, up to 50% of bus and garbage truck, 35% of short-haul freight tractor and 25% of long-haul freight tractor purchases could also be electric by then.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Overall, under the proposal, which EPA unveiled in April 2023 and will go into effect in 2027, the White House projected that 67% of new sedan, crossover, SUV and light truck purchases would be electric by 2032.

There is simply no way our electrical grid could even begin to think about handling that let alone all the charging stations that would be needed. And how does that work for me if I'm forced into an EV? I only have street parking, where am I supposed to charge the damn thing? No, none of this has been thought through AT ALL.

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I suspect before we ever get to that point, it'll be realized it's truly impossible. In fact, I think it's widely known now, but those on the left are doubling down as usual.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38702 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
If the Dems get back in there will be huge subsidies on the turd EV's that very few people want, on top of the tax credits already available

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post