SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 710
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
This article at The Conservative Treehouse is an excellent analysis / explanation of the congressional machinations that day to put the icing on the coup -

The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection

Cookster= Thank You. I didn't understand or even contemplate this. It seemed the linked article connected all the loose ends that didn't make sense.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Previously Biden said there was no crisis and the border was secure. A few twitter videos to watch.

Biden finally admits border crisis without taking responsibility: ‘I’ve said it for the last ten years…’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...t-ten-years-1429387/

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...co-a-crisis-1427660/

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
And SIX of those ten years passed under Democratic administrations that included him.

Open mouth, insert foot.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Whoever is really running this administration has got it figured out. Destroy the economy, buy votes with loan forgiveness and unchecked floods of illegals, and basically run the worst 'presidency' in US history.

Then sit back and let biden take all the blame. No stain on his name, because we don't know who is REALLY making all these decisions. . .

Your kidding right? I mean honestly.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19766 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:
Whoever is really running this administration has got it figured out. Destroy the economy, buy votes with loan forgiveness and unchecked floods of illegals, and basically run the worst 'presidency' in US history.

Then sit back and let biden take all the blame. No stain on his name, because we don't know who is REALLY making all these decisions. . .

Just because Obama actually said he'd be happy to be a behind-the-scenes president, and just because Biden's cabinet is almost all former Obama cabinet members, AND just because Biden's policies all line up completely with Obama's doesn't prove anything. Right? Wink

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10860 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
This article at The Conservative Treehouse is an excellent analysis / explanation of the congressional machinations that day to put the icing on the coup -

The Parliamentary Motive Behind the J6 Fedsurrection

Cookster= Thank You. I didn't understand or even contemplate this. It seemed the linked article connected all the loose ends that didn't make sense.

Trump walked right into their trap

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Please explains this comment to us sse. At least the "us" that are too small minded to understand such things.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Just because Obama actually said he'd be happy to be a behind-the-scenes president, and just because Biden's cabinet is almost all former Obama cabinet members, AND just because Biden's policies all line up completely with Obama's doesn't prove anything. Right? Wink

Let's not forget that Barry is the only ex-POTUS in memory to have his primary residence in Washington DC, just up the road from the WH. And during the last few years, limos carrying WH staff and cabinet members were seen driving up Obama's driveway.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I am dead serious. biden is NOT in charge of this administration. I don't know who the REAL president is right now.

For the record, I don't think it's obama, either. Somebody was pulling HIS strings.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21928 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
It's hard to imagine that anyone thinks Biden is actually running the show

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
It is hard to believe some do "not know" who actually is. Wink Seriously.
Ie: Hound dog for example.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is hard to believe some do "not know" who actually is. Wink Seriously.
Ie: Hound dog for example.

So enlighten us. If you are implying obama, I stand by my statement that HE was a puppet, as well. The man was an idiot 1 term senator with NO executive experience or background. He was no Clinton.

Posts: 21928 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Ok Hd, don't take it personally. It is a bit of a head scratcher, but ok. Let us know what you come up with Big Grin

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok Hd, don't take it personally. It is a bit of a head scratcher, but ok. Let us know what you come up with Big Grin

Don't patronize me.

Just tell us who you are talking about.

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am also confused, what are you talking about? Please speak plainly.

Posts: 2453 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just tell us who you are talking about.

He seems to be using the same tactic my kids used when they were little when they really didn’t know what they were talking about.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Crickets.

Posts: 3013 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
you guys are a crack up

https://youtu.be/30AzrhYGNu4

Sorry you cannot see the obvious Hd. It is right there for you.

He has the full weight of the leftist, Globalist, anti Jew, you name it behind them and are transforming America before the worlds eyes.

Wipe the vale from your eyes

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Ah, it’s an evil YouTube video.

Rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttttt

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post