SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 632
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden reverses course, agrees to sit for deposition in father's impeachment inquiry

Biden's lawyer asks for new subpoena and says first son will comply

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

In a dramatic about-face, Hunter Biden's lawyers told Congress on Friday that the first son will agree to sit for a deposition or public hearing in his father's impeachment inquiry.

Attorney Abbe Lowell informed House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan of his client's decision, but asked that a new subpoena be issued since Congress formally approved an impeachment inquiry since Hunter Biden was first asked to be interviewed.

"If you issue a new proper subpoena, now that there is a duly authorized impeachment inquiry, Mr. Biden will comply for a hearing or deposition," Lowell wrote. "We will accept such a subpoena on Mr. Biden’s behalf."

Posts: 12757 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Leftists aim to make everything ugly.

Yup, the left ruins/destroys EVERTYHING they touch! Likely some America Hating Leftists at the US State Department see this a 'progress'! Roll Eyes

My son just got his first Passport in December, so I guess he should consider himself lucky to have received one of the last 'We the People, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Proud to be an American' versions of the US Passport.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8979 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Lies.... all lies:

President Biden Marks Jan-6 Anniversary (By Calling Trump A Threat To Democracy & Freedom)

The lies have already made it into textbooks.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30462 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107786 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Congressman, Wesley Hunt (R, TX), guts Hunter Biden like a fish.

Posts: 13313 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30462 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So apparently Biden tried to make a campaign stop in Allentown, PA yesterday, and got jeered and booed basically the entire time. Then you have this teen girl recoiling from the creep. Big Grin

Seems like everyone is fed up with this clown and what he’s doing to the economy and to the country.

I still think the Dems are plotting as we speak a away to replace him for the November election.

Posts: 33906 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
MOST CORRUPT VII: Joe Biden - Part III - Forgotten History

Upon coming into office, Joseph Biden completed up ended the positive gains made by his predecessor, Donald Trump. Almost as in an act of revenge, he decided to use his executive orders to destroy the nation’s economy and security to appease the far left progressives, who hated Trump and yet benefited from his successes.
Hosted by Colin D. Heaton.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
FoxNews headline: "Biden stresses US 'does not support independence' for Taiwan as world leaders react to election win"

(Link)

I'm not particularly savvy when it comes to world politics, but I'm trying to learn.

Why would we *not* be in support of Taiwan's independence? Confused

I'm thinking one of us is brain-damaged, and um, "Hey, Joe, it's not me."

God bless America.

Posts: 13530 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ China told him to say it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38736 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
FoxNews headline: "Biden stresses US 'does not support independence' for Taiwan as world leaders react to election win"

(Link)

I'm not particularly savvy when it comes to world politics, but I'm trying to learn.

Why would we *not* be in support of Taiwan's independence? Confused

I'm thinking one of us is brain-damaged, and um, "Hey, Joe, it's not me."

The original agreement by all concerned was that it was one China but two countries. Stated differently, Taiwan was to be allowed to do as it wished while remaining a territory of China.

This is why the US doesn't come out in favor of Taiwan independence since it would piss off China.

It's a legal fiction but we arm Taiwan up the ass so they can remain a free territory.

Posts: 4091 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Carters 1-China Policy:

quote:
China Policy
During Jimmy Carter’s presidency, the most dramatic moment in Sino-American relations occurred on December 15, 1978, when, following months of secret negotiations, the United States and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) announced that they would recognize one another and establish official diplomatic relations. As part of the agreement, the United States recognized the Government of the People’s Republic of China as the sole legal government of China, and declared it would withdraw diplomatic recognition from Taiwan (also known as the Republic of China [ROC]).

https://history.state.gov/mile...77-1980/china-policy

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John Kerry to step down as 'climate czar' to hit campaign trail for Joe Biden

Link

quote:

John Kerry, who has been with President Joe Biden's climate envoy and has been nicknamed the "climate czar", will be stepping down from his position touring the world to tell people the world is ending due to climate change in order to help the presidential campaign in Biden's reelect effort.

After several years of being appointed to Biden's Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, Kerry told Reuters in an interview that he intends to focus on helping the president get reelected.

He said of his activism over the climate, "I will continue as long as God gives me the breath and work on it one way or the other."

According to one source that is familiar with Kerry's future involvement that talked the Washington Post, Kerry is not expected to have a formal role, but is going to publicize Biden's work with climate change measures.

The exact time of when Kerry will leave his position is not yet known but it will occur between February and April. He is still scheduled to go to the World Economic Forum which he has attended before to push green energy measures.

Kerry has faced criticism in the past for flying his private jet to many of the gatherings he has attended around the world regarding climate change and green energy. In 2022 it got to a point where he decided to fly commercial to a United Nations climate summit.

He has also supported Biden in the past when he endorsed him ahead of the primary in December 2019. "I believe Joe Biden is the President our country desperately needs right now, not because I’ve known Joe so long, but because I know Joe so well," he stated at the time.

Kerry thought that because of issues such as "climate change" there had "never been a time more urgent for leadership."

If you're a Trump supporter there could be no better news than having John Kerry giving Joe Biden a helping hand with this re-election campaign. This should provide some interesting news coverage Big Grin

Posts: 7575 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ive-protest-n2633612

Hundreds of Biden Administration employees plan to walk out on their jobs in protest of the president’s support of Israel.

According to organizers of the walk-out, U.S. government workers from 22 departments intend to walk off the job on Tuesday to protest the Biden Administration’s support for Israel regarding the war in Gaza.

“Feds United for Peace” is reportedly frustrated with the president’s refusal to send aid to Gaza— which has fueled the war in Israel, killing thousands of innocent civilians.

The Biden Administration has so far sent at least $14 billion to Israel as well as significant military support.

The group will reportedly observe a “Day of Mourning” to commemorate the 100th day of Israel’s military operation in Gaza.

According to a list obtained by the publication Al-Monitor, the workers will descend from the Executive Office of the President, the National Security Agency, the Departments of State, Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs, as well as US Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Naval Research Laboratory.

Other participants include workers from the Food and Drug Administration, the National Park Service, the Federal Aviation Administration, and the Environmental Protection Agency.

Posts: 19618 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Didn't he state recently, when asked by a reporter, that we would absolutely defend Taiwan?

Yep. Thought so.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So apparently Biden tried to make a campaign stop in Allentown, PA yesterday, and got jeered and booed basically the entire time.....

https://www.instagram.com/reel...MTg3OXVxeWYycXJiNw==

Joe Biden's "warm welcome" to Allentown

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1520 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5755 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43E_27UVWkw

Posts: 12757 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Hundreds of Biden Administration employees plan to walk out on their jobs in protest of the president’s support of Israel.
Well, if he had any balls like Ronald Reagan, he'd fire them all.

Mark them all down as leave w/o pay.

Personally, I don't understand all the support for Hamas/Gaza. As Jack Reacher says "Remember, you wanted this."

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Personally, I don't understand all the support for Hamas/Gaza. As Jack Reacher says "Remember, you wanted this."

Nor do I, but it's been that way since (at least) 9/12/01. Everyone doing everything they can to bend at the knee and not offend anything muslim has morphed into outright support of all things muslim. It's sickening as islam is the antithesis of all things that had made this country great. There's a reason that we've been fighting those savages since Thomas Jefferson's time in office.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post