SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Who didn't see this coming, they've made them a highly protected class now:

Biden DoD Lets Transgender Service Members Skip Deployments, Receive Indefinite Physical Fitness Waivers: Confidential Memo

Now that there is gonna make them real popular with everyone else in the command ain't it.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
The VERY FIRST THING that Trump, or whomever is the next Republican President, needs to do after taking the Oath is to say to the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff and their deputies #2s and #3s, everyone of them, is now retired from active service, regardless of the amount of time left on their tenures. This will also include every Service Academy Superintendent and their #2s and #3s.

Every Service Secretary is a political appointee, so they are gone too. Each Combatant Commander will be also scrutinized for prior “wokeness”, which will determine continued service.

The term “loss of confidence in command” is a valid reason for retirement (dismissal) for them all.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 12 twitter posts at this link that include the testimony of Special Agent Joseph Ziegler, a 13-year veteran of the IRS, Ziegler is the second IRS employee to come forward to claim the federal tax investigation into the president’s son supported criminal charges more serious than the misdemeanor tax charges he is scheduled to plead guilty to next week as part of a plea bargain.

I urge every one to view these. Mr Ziegler is a life long democrat, gay and is married to another man. He came forward as a whistleblower because he said the corruption was too much.

https://www.revolver.news/2023...uring-cbs-interview/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
The VERY FIRST THING that Trump, or whomever is the next Republican President, needs to do after taking the Oath is to say to the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff and their deputies #2s and #3s, everyone of them, is

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Over the target

Ignorant bastard Razz

Democrat congressman melts down, claims DOJ, FBI, IRS 'keep democracy in check' during Hunter Biden hearing

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Those agencies keep this democracy in check … They provide the checks, and they provide the balances," Mfume said

Try again, Mr. so-called-Congressman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grassley Releases Bombshell FBI Doc Discussing $10MM Biden Bribe; Burisma Boss Said Hunter 'Dumber Than His Dog'

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...be-burisma-boss-said

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden "was stupid, and his (Zlochevsky's) dog was smarter" Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Grassley Releases Bombshell

Hot damn dog! I live for the bombshells. Smile

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
"Those agencies keep this democracy in check … They provide the checks, and they provide the balances," Mfume said

Try again, Mr. so-called-Congressman.

When Congress people don’t have an answer they make a campaign speech.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8952 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden-Appointed D.C. U.S. Attorney Quashed Hunter’s Felony Tax Charges, IRS Whistleblower Testifies

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...estifies/ar-AA1e5nqz

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley testified Wednesday that the U.S. attorney for D.C., who was appointed by President Biden, had final say over whether charges would be brought against Hunter Biden and that the Biden appointee was the one who made the call not to charge the younger Biden with a felony.

Shapley, who worked as an IRS investigator for over ten years and oversaw the agency’s tax investigation into Hunter Biden, told the House Oversight Committee that despite Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss claiming he had ultimate authority over the investigation that in fact D.C. U.S. attorney Matthew Graves was in charge.

“After U.S. Attorney for D.C. Matthew Graves, appointed by President Biden, refused to bring charges, I watched Mr. Weiss tell a room full of senior FBI and IRS investigators on October 7, 2022, that he was ‘not the deciding person on whether charges are filed,’” Shapley said.

Graves’s wife, Fatima Gross Graves, has visited the White House at least 28 times since Biden took office. In the first three months of 2023 alone Graves, a vocal liberal activist, visited the White House ten times.

Weiss, meanwhile, has publicly flip-flopped over whether he had authority on when and whether to bring charges. He said in a June 7 letter to House Judiciary Committee chairman Jim Jordan that he did in fact have charging authority, but later walked back that claim in a second letter on June 30.

Jordan suggested during the hearing on Wednesday that the change was sparked by Shapley and another IRS whistleblower’s testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee being made public.

Shapley testified that during an October 2022 meeting Weiss said he was not the deciding person on whether or not charges were filed and that the U.S. attorney in D.C. had declined to allow charges to be filed.

“He told us that he had requested special counsel authority from main DOJ and was denied that authority,” Shapley testified.

Later that day, Shapley sent an email to his bosses in which he put in writing what had been discussed during the meeting with Weiss. One of Shapley’s bosses, the special agent in charge of the Washington, D.C., field office replied, “Thanks, Gary. You covered it all.”

More at link.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm likin' all of this. Every day, every day, more and more. At some point, the left will no longer be able to deny all of this.

And don't think me naive for believing so.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.revolver.news/2023...uring-cbs-interview/

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The Biden crime syndicate is crumbling. Everyone knows they are scum. People with integrity openly speak the truth. Liberals riding the fence don’t talk about it. The looney left either denies, ignores, or follows the time honored tactic of blaming their opposition as being somehow culpable. Their biggest lightning rod is of course, Trump.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Biden crime syndicate is crumbling. Everyone knows they are scum. People with integrity openly speak the truth.

Yes.
At a minimum, Two-Scoops won't be running for re-election. I hope it goes much farther than that.

But they still have a Kamala problem. They know she would be a horrible candidate, so they don't want Two-Scoops to resign and make her the President and presumed leading candidate. Most of them want Gavin Newsom. Every day they wait to show 'ol Joe the exits is a day Kamala is NOT in that office. So, status quo. Drag it out.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It warms my heart to see articles like this all over the news now, this tells me the long knives are out for Dementia Joe:

Biden, 80, is now boarding Air Force One using plane's shorter, retractable stairs after stumbling up steps and falling over a sandbag prompts questions about his age as he launches reelection bid

They are probably already prepping Gavin Newsom

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
There is a lot of "Holy Cow" on this page

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
So why isnt Graves testifying to the judiciary committee about his decision?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It warms my heart to see articles like this all over the news now, this tells me the long knives are out for Dementia Joe:

Biden, 80, is now boarding Air Force One using plane's shorter, retractable stairs after stumbling up steps and falling over a sandbag prompts questions about his age as he launches reelection bid

They are probably already prepping Gavin Newsom

I see these stories on DailyMail, which I read every day. But I wonder if Joe Public, who reads his newspaper and watches TV news, is very aware of the massive corruption and ineptitude throughout the Biden administration.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8952 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post