SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I have energy choice here in PA and locked in a new electric rate for 2 years back in February and a new natural gas rate back in October for two years, both very good fixed rates.

I checked both of the default rates for my electric utility and NG utility and they are both WAY up past what I’ve got locked it.

A lot of people are going to get screwed by President Brandon’s dumbass policies this winter. Mad

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris visits NASA and asks if they can track the number of trees by racial neighborhoods so they can deal with "environmental justice"

video at

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...vironmental-justice/

Harris is seen interrupting a presentation in order to share her “woke” inquiry.

“Can you measure trees — part of that data that you are referring to, [and it’s an issue of] EJ, environmental justice — that you can also track by race their averages in terms of the number of trees in the neighborhoods where people live?”

is there anything the biden administration doesn't view thru a racial lens ?

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Granholm courted controversy last week after she laughed during an interview with Bloomberg News about boosting U.S. domestic oil production.

“As you know, of course, oil is a global market. It is controlled by a cartel. That cartel is called OPEC, and they made a decision yesterday that they were not going to increase beyond what they were already planning,” she said.

Bitch, we were doing just fine on our own before you clueless shitheads took over.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30427 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Jeez. Cartel.

Antifa runs wild in the streets, beating up old people at intersections, starting fires and causing millions of dollars in damage - particularly to small local buisnesses - off and on for years on end. Our biggest law enforcement problem? Militant white supremacists that no one ever really seems to see or hear anything about.

Drug cartels, white slavery cartels and people smuggling cartels treat our border like a joke and cause untold misery here in the United States every day. Who does Granholm want us to hiss at? OPEC, an oil cartel, when Uncah Hoe deprived us of precisely the cheap and widely available fuel we need for the economy to really rebound.

Say what you want about mirror worlds and projecting one's failings. I'm convinced Granholm came up with that excuse leaning over a coke mirror.

As for the trees, well, couldn't you just try to plant them wherever you don't have them rather than trying to encourage the creation of yet another lowest common denominator?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
And the Bitch was laughing about it too!

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just another, "Let them eat cake" moment for the Junta.

Another Jim Crow Joe twat displaying her contempt for Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUy6amOIh9s

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4337 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
We endured 8 long years of Granholm as Governor of Michigan. The DUMBEST politician I've ever seen, and I've seen some dandies.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1695 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Kommiehoe gives her a run for the money. See the “trees” question, above.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
We endured 8 long years of Granholm as Governor of Michigan. The DUMBEST politician I've ever seen, and I've seen some dandies.
Rod

Yeah, she was a disaster for Michigan in nearly every respect.

I do give her credit for one thing, though: Though she was initially one of the most vocal critics of Michigan's new shall-issue CPL law: After it'd been in effect a few years and crime rates dropped, she admitted she'd changed her views in light of the fact the law appeared to be working well for Michigan.

As a result of her changing views on the RKBA: She signed both Michigan's Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground laws.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30427 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Targets Another US Pipeline For Shutdown After 'Begging' Saudis For More Oil

https://www.zerohedge.com/ener...ging-saudis-more-oil

Despite approval ratings in the toilet, President Biden and his administration are reportedly exploring the closure of yet another pipeline in a bid to shift the US away from fossil fuels and appease environmental activists.

The move - shutting down the Line 5 pipeline which links Superior, WI to Sarnia, Ontario, would cost tens of thousands of US jobs, billions of dollars in economic activity, and further exacerbate energy shortages and price increases hitting lower-income Americans the hardest, according to a Thursday letter from 13 House Republicans led by Rep. Bob Latta

According to the letter, the closure would affect workers across "Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and the region," and would place the environment at greater risk "due to additional trucks operating on roadways carrying hazardous materials."

Line 5 is part of a network of oil pipes which move approximately 540,000 barrels per day from western Canada to Escanaba, Michigan.

"Furthermore, as we enter the winter months and temperatures drop across the Midwest, the termination of Line 5 will undoubtedly further exacerbate shortages and price increases in home heating fuels like natural gas and propane at a time when Americans are already facing rapidly rising energy prices, steep home heating costs, global supply shortages, and skyrocketing gas prices."

This comes less than two weeks after the White House begged OPEC to increase oil production amid 'supply issues' and soaring energy prices.

more at link

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Line 5 shutdown has been an ongoing fight here in Michigan for quite awhile now. The argument used was it can leak and cause a spill. The pipeline company offered to build a tunnel under the lake to protect the pipeline and maintain it.
Not good enough for the tree huggers. Gov. Whitmer still wants it shut down. I see her going to the Feds to try and get it done.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16117 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Is this old jackass just shitting and farting his way all across Europe or what? He's crop dusted that entire continent.

Camilla Parker Bowles can’t stop talking about Joe Biden’s ‘long fart’

President Biden let out a long, loud fart while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit.

Camilla Parker Bowles “hasn’t stopped talking about” the 78-year-old’s “long fart,” it has been reported.

The pair were making small talk at the global climate change gathering in Scotland last week when the president broke wind, according to an informed source who spoke to the Mail on Sunday.

“It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” the source told the outlet.
“Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.”

https://nypost.com/2021/11/07/...biden-fart-at-cop26/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Fartacus, Shartacus

Posts: 5348 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was probably the most intelligent thing Joe has said all year.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Granholm courted controversy last week after she laughed during an interview with Bloomberg News about boosting U.S. domestic oil production.

“As you know, of course, oil is a global market. It is controlled by a cartel. That cartel is called OPEC, and they made a decision yesterday that they were not going to increase beyond what they were already planning,” she said.

Bitch, we were doing just fine on our own before you clueless shitheads took over.

I've got a magic wand. Stop doing policy that's harmful to US production. It's a global market as you said, you know what raises prices? Limiting global supply and asking a cartel to make up for our short fall.

The middle east is laughing at us and counting their money. We were the top producer on the planet not too long ago. That's US jobs, energy independence, and the ability to heat your home all down the drain. So much for the supposedly compassionate party, fuck you poor people freeze to death while the elites stay warm. Mad

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20839 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
“It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” the source told the outlet. “Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.”

Ah, Camilla, you guys are gonna be so happy to see Trump back again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Il Cattivo,

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to the letter, the closure would affect workers across "Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and the region," and would place the environment at greater risk "due to additional trucks operating on roadways carrying hazardous materials."
What trucks? According to everything we see, there is a huge trucking shortage nationwide, so what trucks are going to pick up the slack? Come on folks, polling is cratering for this retarded administration, the top song on the charts is "F*ck Joe Biden", inflation is out of control, supply chains are totally broken, and this administration is considering yet another move to make it all worse. This is not accidental. It simply can't be. No one can be wrong 100% of the time. It's simply statistically impossible.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The Line 5 shutdown has been an ongoing fight here in Michigan for quite awhile now.

Indeed.

I'm not normally one to be on board with the tree-huggers. This one is an exception. Enbridge has an execrable reputation where it comes to oil spills. They claim Line 5 is ok. Given their history: I don't trust them.

quote:
The argument used was it can leak and cause a spill.

Because it could. We saw what happened when Enbridge Line 6B breached in the Kalamazoo River. That would pale to insignificance in terms of ecological damage if Line 5 breached in the Straights of Mackinac.

To make matters worse: Enbridge's engineers misinterpreted the alarms they were seeing, taking measures that actually exacerbated the spill. It was only when a Michigan utilities employee reported the spill that Embridge's engineers figured it out and shut down the line.

Eighteen hours after the breech occurred.

Now imagine the same scenario under the Straights, in the wintertime, when they're frozen-over.

quote:
The pipeline company offered to build a tunnel under the lake to protect the pipeline and maintain it.
Not good enough for the tree huggers.

This is an example of where the tree-huggers are their own worst enemies. If Enbridge wants to build a tunnel in which to safely house a replacement for the existing Line 5 pipelines, they should be encouraged to do so. Be given every reasonable aid and assistance in doing so.

If the tree-huggers were really interested in protecting the Great Lakes, rather than advancing their carbon-footprint-free-Nirvana agenda, they, too, would be doing everything they could to help advance the tunnel project.

quote:
Gov. Whitmer still wants it shut down. I see her going to the Feds to try and get it done.

I dislike that woman. Intensely.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What's Grandpa Brandon gonna do...fart on OPEC?

They've got to be falling over laughing at this confused, ridiculous old fool Roll Eyes

Biden Weighs Tapping Strategic Reserves As He Threatens OPEC+ With "Undisclosed Tools"

Tapping the SPR shows the level of panic that is building in that administration, they know full well it's over for them soon when Americans are going to be paying 5-6 bucks a gallon of gas. Mad

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post