SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Joe the idiot

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...stices-supreme-court

Former Vice President Joe Biden indicated on Monday that he might be open to shifting Supreme Court justices to lower courts if elected president, noting that he hadn't made any "judgement" yet on the issue.

“There is some literature among constitutional scholars about the possibility of going from one court to another court, not just always staying the whole time in the Supreme Court but I have made no judgement," Biden said at a campaign stop in Chester, Pennsylvania.

He went on to say that "there are just a group of serious constitutional scholars, have a number of ideas how we should proceed from this point on."

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Didn't Biden say once that Obama was a "serious constitutional scholar"?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Comment on twitter lol:

"Biden is outraged Republicans moved ahead with the confirmation of Sandra Day O'Connor".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
[IMG]...

I haven't laughed that loud and that long for quite awhile. Thanks, feersum!

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
watch Chris Wallace. He is changing his tune a bit

https://redstate.com/jeffc/202...iden-scandal-n269808

The DEM "defense" is to keep talking about COVID-19

In an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” host Chris Wallace confronted Whitmer, who serves as Biden’s national co-chair, on the subject of Hunter’s alleged foreign business dealings.

“New information is coming out about the Biden family’s business dealings with China. Really, two questions,” Wallace began. “One, does Biden owe more of an explanation to the American people? And was it a mistake for the vice president to allow all of this to go on, some of it while he was vice president?”

The governor replied, “well, Chris, you just asked Ronna Romney if there was any – a scintilla of evidence that there was wrongdoing by Joe Biden, and she was able to produce none because none exists.” Then, she attempted to use the COVID-19 pandemic to deflect from Wallace’s line of questioning. “The fact of the matter is, right now, we need to be talking about what isn’t happening in this country, and that is we’re not combating COVID,” she explained. “We’ve got COVID numbers increasing all across the country.”

Unfortunately for Whitmer, Wallace persisted. “Governor respectfully, I do need to ask – Governor, I do need to ask you this though. There is evidence – maybe that Biden didn’t take money, but, clearly, his brother, his son, were involved in business dealings. There was talk about the Biden name,” Wallace pointed out. “One, wasn’t that inappropriate for that to be going on while he was vice president? Sure sounds like influence peddling . And doesn’t he owe a fuller accounting?”

“You know what, Chris? I think that Joe has sat for questions, he has answered these questions,” Whitmer answered. She then tried to distract from the Hunter Biden story by claiming that the story itself is a distraction.

“The American people aren’t going to be distracted from the fact that this election is about the dinner table issues and the dinner table issue of 2020 is a Trump administration that has never been able to have a national strategy on COVID,” she said.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Contemptible slut.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/ChuckRossD...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Chuck Ross

A source with knowledge of the situation tells me that when Bobulinski called Jim Biden about this recently, Biden said “go fuck yourself” and hung up the phone.

Sean Davis:

According to a source familiar with the planning, Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden family operatives begging him to stay quiet and claiming Bobulinski's revelations will "bury" the reputations of everyone involved in Hunter's overseas deals.

Tucker Carlson's show tomorrow night will be devoted entirely to an interview with Tony Bobulinksi, the Biden family insider-turned-whistleblower whose explosive e-mails show that Joe Biden himself was deeply involved in Hunter's foreign business dealings.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The party line seems to be The scamdemic. I read a thing on Rush’s site from the daily wire where Pelosi was asked about Hunter. B

She refused to answer the question and stated that they would only talk about COVID.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Contemptible slut.

Reminds me of Jerry Lundegaard being interviewed the second time by Marge Gunderson......

He's fleeing the interview! HE'S FLEEING THE INTERVIEW!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The party line seems to be The scamdemic. I read a thing on Rush’s site from the daily wire where Pelosi was asked about Hunter. B

yes I agree it will be mass COVID hysteria for the next week.

DEATH DEATH DEATH

the ongoing positive vaccine news will get minimally reported - and when it is - it will be about questioning the safety of the vaccine

------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I didn't hear anything on the MSM about the #2 Al Qaeda guy getting offed last week either.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

yes I agree it will be mass COVID hysteria for the next week.

DEATH DEATH DEATH

the ongoing positive vaccine news will get minimally reported - and when it is - it will be about questioning the safety of the vaccine

------------------------------------------

And this strategy has been brewing for a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks ago, I started noticing a rash of advertisements and signs “FREE FREE FREE COVID” tests. Now, all of a sudden in the same areas as “free free free”, we have RED ZONES popping up. Whatever the fuck those are. Still, 99 percent of the people are surviving the not the flu flu

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And look here,

...three in this photo tested positive and went through Covid-19, and are kicking butt 100%.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
First it's hide the Biden to keep the truth from voters of his degrading mental capacity, then it's Corona Part Deux, stay home reduce the polling places and voting booths, extend the lines, make people not show up.

All voter suppression from the people that cry about voter suppression.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^This might work to our benefit, at least to some degree. Trump supporters will gladly wait in line. Biden supporters, with zero enthusiasm...not so much.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Dems know that Republicans tend to vote on election day, or closer to it. And they have been encouraging dems to vote as early as possible. Why? Because as we're seeing, cases are "spiking," and state governors and local governments are being pressured to lock down again, more social separation and mitigation at the polling places, perhaps even less available in person locations...all in an attempt to suppress republican turnout. And now we're likely to see riots and protests kick back into gear right up until election day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden’s “RUSSIAN BLACKMAIL PHOTOS” Uncovered – Hunter with Russians in Hollywood

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-russians-hollywood/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to the Checkers Speech!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'You'll Bury Everyone Involved': Bobulinski Recorded Biden Operatives Begging Him To Stay Quiet, Set To Release Tues

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...gging-him-stay-quiet

Former Biden insider Tony Bobulinski allegedly has a recording of Biden family operatives begging him to stay quiet, or he will "bury" the reputations of everyone involved in Hunter's overseas dealings...

More at link.

I sure hope Bubbles has around the clock protection....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post