SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 629
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Let them eat ice cream cones.

Posts: 12704 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden scheduled to head to Delaware as Afghanistan crisis spirals
Imagine the media meltdown if Trump bailed out of town while any crisis approaching the magnitude of this one was occurring. This urine soaked relic needs to be burnt to the ground by 'everyone' for being AWOL.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

He is a good song writer, a mediocre guitar player singer but he is positively abysmal in judging character

Posts: 53204 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
^^^

He is a good song writer, a mediocre guitar player singer but he is positively abysmal in judging character

He's a freakin' entertainer. I stopped caring what he and his ilk had to say about politics decades ago.

Really, bunch of entitled mllionaires griping about inequality, 'privilege,' and 'The Rich.'. .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21850 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden CANCELS trip to Delaware as chaos mounts in Afghanistan and desperate Americans are warned to stay away from airport despite vow to get them out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...d-stay-Delaware.html

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and we got boned again by the 'Supreme Court'

this time by Alito who stayed the 'remain in Mexico' policy that worked very well under President Trump

Posts: 53204 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden scheduled to head to Delaware as Afghanistan crisis spirals
Imagine the media meltdown if Trump bailed out of town while any crisis approaching the magnitude of this one was occurring. This urine soaked relic needs to be burnt to the ground by 'everyone' for being AWOL.

Not only that, did you notice how orderly the “press” asked their questions of ole Potato? Where is Jim Acosta and the right to know?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
and we got boned again by the 'Supreme Court'

this time by Alito who stayed the 'remain in Mexico' policy that worked very well under President Trump

Don’t lose hope yet, it was only stayed until Tuesday night to allow them to review... this could be very temporary.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Not only that, did you notice how orderly the “press” asked their questions of ole Potato? Where is Jim Acosta and the right to know?

Because they’re all in on this scam.

Biden takes a “question” from Reporter #1, them looks in his binder at the pre-scripted answer to the pre-scripted question then goes to the next reporter.

It’s all a complete setup.

He sometimes gets confused or out of order if you watch carefully, that’s when he starts frantically paging through that binder trying to find the correct answer.

Trump never needed a binder…

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I saw a post on another site that said Biden's favorite flavor of ice cream is Barrocky Road...half chocolate, half vanilla, and surrounded by fruits and nuts. Big Grin

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Britain loses patience with Sleepy Joe: Tony Blair brands Biden an 'imbecile' over 'tragic, dangerous and unnecessary' decision to quit Afghanistan amid claims Boris remarked 'we would be better off with Trump'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...uit-Afghanistan.html

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
This press conference is much too coherent for Bidet:

Posts: 3939 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need to stop blaming this on Biden and instead attach responsibility to this entire Democratic Administration. Make it stick to them !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Empathizer-in-chief exposed as a lie

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/...address-afghanistan/

Our Empathizer-in-Chief has no clothes.

The crisis in Afghanistan, mushrooming with the force and immensity of a nuclear bomb, is clearly a huge nuisance for President Biden. His demeanor this week is that of a sullen 12-year-old boy whose summer vacation has been cut short.

He had to be dragged from Camp David to address the nation last Monday, and as the week went on he couldn’t believe this was still a thing. Irritation is his current mood.

Not even gentle questioning from friendly Democrat George Stephanopoulos could elicit sympathy from Joe.

About those desperate Afghans clinging to the side of an American military plane as it took off, falling to their deaths as the world watched?

“That was four days ago, five days ago!” the president snapped.

It had actually been two days prior, but that’s not my point.

Ladies and gentleman, the mask has come off.

This isn’t old age. This isn’t political defiance or mental defect.

This is stone-cold callous disregard for human life — lives lost due to Biden’s own insistence on a hasty withdrawal, keeping our allies in the dark. American civilians on the ground, now in hiding from the Taliban, were given no heads-up.

As for the Afghans who risked their lives, and the lives of their family members, to help us — President Biden doesn’t care about them either.

The other Joe Biden, the one you thought you knew, was a façade, a charade, a mirage, a con.

Biden has built a political career on grief. There hasn’t been a stump speech or interview given where he once hesitated in mining the tragic deaths of his first wife and 13-month-old daughter in a car crash in 1972, or the trauma of his two surviving sons Hunter and Beau, or Beau’s death from cancer in 2015.

Joe Biden wrote books about empathy and grief. He commodified and exploited his losses. He became D.C.’s go-to eulogizer (the New York Times published a loving taxonomy). He has given untold interviews in his expertise.

“The things that have given me solace and help, I try to pass on,” Biden told People magazine days before the 2020 election. “What I find is that I think the worst thing I can do is when someone confides in me, and I can feel the pain, to just sort of say, ‘Well, it’s going to be okay,’ and move on.”

Is there a more apt description for President Biden’s performance last week?

He literally told the world that despite the chaos and atrocities we’re seeing, despite his utter lack of a plan or interest in developing a plan, that it’s all somehow going to be okay.

Not hard to see why. The mainstream media has cheered this biliousness on for decades, never harder than during Biden’s campaign against Trump.

And yes, for our go-to thought experiment: Imagine if this were Trump. There would be calls for impeachment. The mainstream media would explode in righteous fury. Over at New York magazine there’s more indignation and moral outrage over what’s happening on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” than what Biden didn’t do last week — no exaggeration.

How did we get here? Let’s look at our pre-election media coverage:

“Joe Biden Doesn’t Just Feel Your Pain. He Has Lived It.” The L.A. Times, Sept. 14, 2020.

“Empathy Matters.” CNN, April 15, 2020.

“Joe Biden: An Empathetic Leader Whose Time Has Come.” Forbes, Nov. 7, 2020

“Joe Biden . . . and the Importance of Empathy.” Time magazine, Nov. 7, 2020.

“Through [his] journey of grief, Biden . . . forged within himself greater empathy and compassion,” said the Atlantic, two weeks before the election. “Biden may just be the person America needs.”

All this slobbering over Joe, despite his inside-the-Beltway reputation as a lifelong political hack, a mediocrity who understood nothing of foreign policy, geopolitical strategy, or who cared at all about the human cost of war.

Mom recalls heartbreaking moment toddler was fatally trampled at Kabul airport
Here is the late Richard Holbrooke’s account of a 2010 conversation with Biden, as recorded in his diaries and reprinted in the 2019 book “Our Man”:

“. . . [Biden] said we’re going to lose the presidency in 2012 if unemployment remains high, and Afghanistan was the other issue that could pull us down and we have to be on our way out, that we had to do what we did in Vietnam.

“This shocked me and I commented immediately that I thought we had a certain obligation to the people who had trusted us. He said, ‘F–k that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it.’”

“F—k that” is clearly Biden’s guiding principle here.

Babies tossed over barbed wire at Hamid Karzai Airport? Nary a word.

This despite what a traumatized British soldier told the UK Independent last Thursday.

“The mothers were desperate,” the officer said. “They were getting beaten by the Taliban. They were shouting, ‘Save my baby!’ and threw the babies at us. Some of the babies fell on the barbed wire . . . By the end of the night, there wasn’t one man among us who wasn’t crying.”

This is last train out of Berlin stuff.

Yet it wasn’t until Saturday afternoon that Biden announced he would be staying in the White House, rather than retreating to his Delaware home for some R&R.

After all, the optics demand it. As for the Taliban’s death squads going door to door, the Americans told to stay in hiding, the reports of an Afghan woman burned to death for “bad cooking,” the fate of those we promised to protect?

F—k that.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden Doesn’t Just Feel Your Pain. He Has Lived It.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well said. A real Phony! Bill Clinton was more believable when he said I feel your pain.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I can’t stand how Biden bites his ice cream like that. Who bites an ice cream cone and then chews it like a cow chewing its cud? A guy with no real teeth left I guess. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jesus Christ. Really? You're bitching about something like that?

I want you to imagine that every time you post in SIGforum, it takes 10 seconds off the end of your life.

Perhaps this will make you a bit more thoughtful about what you post.

Posts: 107649 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Jesus Christ. Really? You're bitching about something like that?

I want you to imagine that every time you post in SIGforum, it takes 10 seconds off the end of your life.

Perhaps this will make you a bit more thoughtful about what you post.

Understood Para

My apologies for the BS

I can delete it.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...eve-biden-competent/

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post