SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 631
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Have seen several reports that biden to announce his reelection bid tomorrow.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...conferences-n2622290

Since taking office, he has not done a single interview with reporters from a major newspaper.

DNC has no plans for DEM primary debates

Posts: 19604 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Please allow me to put on my tinfoil hat for a moment.

I think that both Fox News and CNN decided that it was a good time to clean house (Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon) as they realized that Biden's reelection bid would dominate the news cycle.

Posts: 6627 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...conferences-n2622290

Since taking office, he has not done a single interview with reporters from a major newspaper.

DNC has no plans for DEM primary debates

I saw on Fox, I think, last week that he was going to announce this week. I predict that somewhere around Primary time, something will come up that prevents poor Joe from running.

No matter what Joe says, I seriously doubt the Dems are going to let him run for President.

Maybe his cognitive test from his physical that seems to be missing, will get "leaked." Or this whole Biden crime family thing will finally come back to bite him in the ass.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden announced back in January or so he would be making an official announcement about his re-election by “mid February”. Here it is almost May, I guess he finally got clearance from his handlers to proceed.

Posts: 33867 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Biden: "Good mmphffmn... hi there... don't you look good, I see you there..ummmm I like ice cream do you? Oh yes, today, I'm going to... to... to... you know, the thing.... for Trump winning election in 2020. Sorry China, oops I mean me running in .... mmphtwoferamumpha election" <wanders aimlessly away>

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38002 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden's official reelection statement. What a farce.

Posts: 12738 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Goodness, what an asshole. "Every generation has a moment?" You're fucking 80 years old, you dickhead.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30431 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The replies from the twitter link are prettt obvious that the majority do not want Joe and the Ho; I still believe the leftist machine is taking steps to keep the old piece of shit out. Taking million’s directly from China should be more than enough to topple them in the primaries.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15621 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
The country's circling the drain. Biden: "Lets finish the job!"

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Its stupid to run sleepy joe, I think the only reason he's in is to keep kamala out until they plug in newsome when the timing is right. Or they have some scheme to have FJB step down instead of actually facing charges for being a traitorous crook bought and paid for. Maybe it'll include some kind of "DT should step down for the same reason, but he has no honor" facade, maybe related to classified documents.

Posts: 7481 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Biden will actually be their candidate. I know it seems crazy, but the leftist media has already proven they can push the old guy across the finish line. It'll be more of the new strategy of coordination between media, DNC, and a strong ground game in the cesspools.

Posts: 1975 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
You know that part in the movie "Dave" where Dave realizes that, although he isn't the real President, he can do things because he is the President?

That's where Biden is now.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
kamala harris tweeted:

As Americans, we believe in freedom and liberty—and we believe that our democracy will only be as strong as our willingness to fight for it.

That’s why @JoeBiden and I are running for reelection.

Posts: 19604 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
kamala harris tweeted:

As Americans, we believe in freedom and liberty—and we believe that our democracy will only be as strong as our willingness to fight for it.

That’s why @JoeBiden and I are running for reelection.

For two people who claim to be standing for freedom and liberty you sure are doing everything possible to destroy it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38002 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Are they seriously going to run these two? A husk and a cheap nickel-plated whore? It's difficult to believe he's going to run again, but her? It's all madness, but I just have to believe they're going to try and swap her out somehow.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30431 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
.....I predict that somewhere around Primary time, something will come up that prevents poor Joe from running.

No matter what Joe says, I seriously doubt the Dems are going to let him run for President.

Maybe his cognitive test from his physical that seems to be missing, will get "leaked." Or this whole Biden crime family thing will finally come back to bite him in the ass.

My thinking as well because no way he can win and the dems are eager to continue the destruction of the USA. If a scandal doesn't take him out the party always can, they'll boast how good old Joe got the country through covid, brought the country back together after 4 years of divisive Trump, blah, blah, and the country owes a great deal to Joe for this. But now it's time to move forward with new and exciting ideas and Galvin Newsom.... Robert Kennedy Jr, etc. will be the one to lead the country forward.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7112 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
The fix is definitely in.

DNC has declared the South Carolina primary (which was Biden's first win in 2020) will be the first one that counts. Any delegates selected in Iowa or New Hampshire prior to that will not be seated.

They also stated there will be NO primary debates so foke you RFK, Jr., Marianne Williamson and anyone else who dares challenge Pedo-Joe. Mad

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3462 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Joe Biden's official reelection statement. What a farce.

This tweet by that TWIT has been edited...That's NOT the image that was posted yesterday! Joe, AND the Ho, were previously pictured together in the preview image! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8951 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden ordered to appear in Arkansas court for paternity case

https://nypost.com/2023/04/25/...-for-paternity-case/

Hunter Biden must attend all court hearings related to his ongoing Arkansas paternity case, a judge has ruled.

“From now on … I want both of your clients at every hearing I conduct,” Independence County Circuit Judge Holly Meyer told attorneys representing Hunter Biden and Lunden Roberts, the mom of his 4-year-old unacknowledged daughter, Navy.

Meyer lashed out at the attorneys on a Zoom call Monday, complaining that litigation was taking too long.

“I will no longer allow us to excuse clients,” she warned, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Hunter, 53, will be required to be present during the next in-person hearing scheduled at 9 a.m. May 1.

The judge issued the ruling after Brent Langdon, Hunter Biden’s attorney in the paternity suit, told her that a laptop associated with his client — and possibly containing income tax records — was still in a repair shop.

A back-and-forth followed between Meyer and Langdon, with the judge pressing the attorney to say whether the laptop belonged to his client.

Langdon sought to distance himself from “all that stuff” concerning the infamous laptop, adding that he was “not in a position to even begin to answer that question.”

The exchange came after Langdon filed a motion seeking a restraining order against Garret Ziegler, a former adviser to President Donald Trump and founder of the nonprofit Marco Polo, whom Roberts has enlisted as an expert witness on the contents of Hunter’s laptop.

Meyer declined to issue the temporary restraining against Ziegler.

Roberts, a former stripper, is suing Hunter Biden for child support for their daughter, Navy, who was born in August 2018.

Posts: 12738 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
The judge issued the ruling after Brent Langdon, Hunter Biden’s attorney in the paternity suit, told her that a laptop associated with his client — and possibly containing income tax records — was still in a repair shop.
Oh no he di'int!!
Yeah, uh huh. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post