SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Harris' org is rotting from the top down....

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Came across this article from Politico on another website. It's a long read, but a fun one - the schadenfreude is rich and satisfying.

Not A Healthy Environment: Kamala Harris' Office Rife With Dissent
http://www.politico.com/news/2...ffice-dissent-497290

The short version?

- Kamala Harris' office is in utter chaos. People are being blindsided by decisions like the one to go to El Paso, which (as in that case) leads to bad decisions and ineffective, if not downright embarassing, efforts.

- Tina Flournoy, her chief of staff, seems to be the focus of the trouble, but in DC that could just be something a couple of staffers cooked up before looking for new jobs or bucking for promotions. Those who try to defend her (and Harris isn't named as one) are only coming up with generalized criticisms of the critics as a response.

- Flournoy, and apparently Harris above her, seem to be in the habit of making major demands without providing much, if any, guidance or taking any responsibility for the outcome. On the other hand, staff initiative is either blunted or ignored. [In many ways Flournoy could be seen as both the harbinger (in Bill Clinton's office) and the second coming (in Kamala Harris' office) of Valerie Jarrett.]

- Staff has had high turnover (apparently three or four major transitions or wholesale replacements of the staff), and is suffering from "low morale, porous lines of communication and diminished trust among aides and senior officials". The office is described as having "a tense and at times dour" atmosphere. Many staffers apparently start looking for new jobs within six months of beginning to work in Harris' office.

- It's not only having a negative effect on Harris' personal performance, it's attracting a lot of negative attention from Biden's crew.

- [There's a consistent undercurrent here. Harris apparently doesn't have a clue as to how to run an office or a staff.]

Now, Politico is something of a Dem party organ, so it's tempting to read this like one of the famous posters in Tieninmin Square from Mao's day. But with a potato pretending to occupy the White House these days, who's to say that it isn't just another donkey-on-donkey knife fight over whose turn it is to use the potato? This is, after all, precisely what one would expect government by high school clique to look like.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I know people in the US who are from Taiwan, still have family in Taiwan, and nevertheless supported Biden. When the CCP moves to take Taiwan, they will have the blood of their own family on their hands. A vote for Biden was a vote for the destruction of Taiwan.

China's Xi pledges 'reunification' with Taiwan

BEIJING/TAIPEI (Reuters) -Chinese President Xi Jinping pledged on Thursday to complete "reunification" with self-ruled Taiwan and vowed to "smash" any attempts at formal independence, drawing a stern rebuke from Taipei, which lambasted the Communist Party as a dictatorship.

China, which considers democratically-ruled Taiwan its own territory, has stepped up efforts under Xi to assert its sovereignty claims, including regular flights by fighter jets and bombers close to the island.

"Solving the Taiwan question and realising the complete reunification of the motherland are the unswerving historical tasks of the Chinese Communist Party and the common aspiration of all Chinese people," Xi said in a speech on the 100th birthday of the ruling Communist Party.

"All sons and daughters of China, including compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Strait, must work together and move forward in solidarity, resolutely smashing any 'Taiwan independence' plots."

The defeated Republic of China government fled to Taiwan in 1949 after losing a civil war to Mao Zedong's Communist Party.

https://news.yahoo.com/chinas-...aiwan-021423115.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Done with the full support of the Biden administration I’m sure.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I know people in the US who are from Taiwan, still have family in Taiwan, and nevertheless supported Biden. When the CCP moves to take Taiwan, they will have the blood of their own family on their hands. A vote for Biden was a vote for the destruction of Taiwan.
[snip]
So the U.S. Taiwanese have developed the same voting trends and habits as the U.S. Jews. Interesting... [rubs chin stubble]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Looks like there’s trouble in Vice President Mattress-back’s house….

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
So the candidate that was one of the first to drop out, couldn’t get any support FROM HER OWN DAMN PARTY and was selected as VP simply because of her skin color and sex rather than the content of her character (or complete and total lack there of) is in fact a scumbag and dealing with internal strife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21223 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Harris' org is rotting from the top down....

Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

Not A Healthy Environment: Kamala Harris' Office Rife With Dissent

Stephen Miller is having fun with this one today Big Grin

It’s a real head scratcher, isn’t it? Roll Eyes

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Baffling.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
But with a potato pretending to occupy the White House these days, who's to say that it isn't just another donkey-on-donkey knife fight over whose turn it is to use the potato?

A most delightful triple mixed metaphorism. I like it. Smile

Posts: 16183 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
So you're saying Bitch Cassidy and the Sundown Kid's administration isn't all peaches and cream?

Posts: 5911 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Lying sacks of shit

mages from Hunter Biden’s laptop call into question Joe Biden’s denial of talking business with son

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ng-business-with-son

Posts: 5550 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Not like there were previously released pictures of Hunter and the Big Guy on the golf course with Barisma execs.

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Former Vice President Biden Brags About Saving Americans 16 Cents, Gets Absolutely Obliterated Online

Biden is full of shit.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7281 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
How the hell does dumb crap like that make it to the public?

Hey Jo and the Ho, how's about we brag about the cost of a hot dog being .16 lower than last year? Fucking brilliant! why haven't you posted this already???

Posts: 5550 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
How the hell does dumb crap like that make it to the public?

Hey Jo and the Ho, how's about we brag about the cost of a hot dog being .16 lower than last year? Fucking brilliant! why haven't you posted this already???

The entourage is comprised of dumbass millennials now.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5721 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Former Vice President Biden Brags About Saving Americans 16 Cents, Gets Absolutely Obliterated Online

From the linked article.
quote:
NewsBusters editor Curtis Houck said: “Lunacy and divorced from reality. One could argue this is worse than anything Trump tweeted from a policy perspective.”

Not only is this administration divorced from reality, a permanent order of protection from it has been filed.

Mad

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2801 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Biden and the rest of the elite cannot be embarrassed or shamed by any thing they say or do. Regardless of how foolish or asinine it may be. The could care less what is said about them on Twitter or any other platform.

The people are not their peers. You can only be embarrassed or shamed when you have peers, people whom you care what they think of you by your words or actions. Even other people of power are not their peers they are merely people to be used as tools to gain more money or power. No one means anything to them. Not even family. For the same reasons these people lead a miserable life void of any real meaning.

No amount of money or power will ever satisfy them. They long ago threw away any chance of true happiness. Every day life becomes a little more empty for them. They lead a pitiful existence.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Yeah!
4th of July and I have 16 cents left over from the BBQ.

What shall I do,hmmm…
Maybe I will put a down payment on a round of 22LR.

By Christmas I might be able to have it paid off and can celebrate New Years with a shot in the air.
Guess I will need to ride my bike to the gun store to pick it up.
Gas is too dang expensive to drive there.

I feel so much richer with Joe and Hoe in the Whitehouse.
16 cents they say, imagine that Saving 16 cents on a BBQ.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Biden is full of shit.

Anyone else remember the multi week news cycle of the media and Dems calling Trump's tax cuts that put $1000 in the pockets of working Americans crumbs?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post