SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
'The public's not going to pay attention to that': Biden downplays House GOP's probes into Hunter and says he believes the classified documents in his home were 'things from 1974' and 'stray papers' in post State of the Union sit-down

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...n-Hunter-probes.html

President Joe Biden downplayed the impact GOP investigations into son Hunter and brother James would have on his presidency

'The public's not going to pay attention to that. They want these guys to do something,' Biden said. 'It's not going to go very far'

The president sat down for a wide-ranging post-State of the Union interview with PBS NewsHour's Judy Woodruff

'I haven't made my decision, that's my intention, but I have not made that decision firmly yet,' he said about running for reelection in 2024

More at link.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Uh huh Roll Eyes

This was something I suspected all along.

From the UK Daily Mail who I believe over most of our own news outlets right now:

Did Biden give the order to destroy Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after Ukraine invasion? Bombshell report claims Navy divers carried out mission to kill Russia's gas stranglehold on Europe in audacious mission overseen by president

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read Hersh’s article and it’s very interesting. The pretend tough guy POTATUS is going to bumble us into a war.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The United States may very well be responsible for the sabotage, but the story being pushed is how Joe Biden helmed an intense, months-long planning of the operation. President Grandpa can't remember what day it is and probably shits himself weekly. GMAFB

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Grandpa can't remember what day it is and probably shits himself weekly. GMAFB

Which, of course, begs the question: Who is responsible for what is done in his name?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'The public's not going to pay attention to that': Biden downplays House GOP's probes into Hunter and says he believes the classified documents in his home were 'things from 1974' and 'stray papers' in post State of the Union sit-down

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...n-Hunter-probes.html

President Joe Biden downplayed the impact GOP investigations into son Hunter and brother James would have on his presidency

'The public's not going to pay attention to that. They want these guys to do something,' Biden said. 'It's not going to go very far'

The president sat down for a wide-ranging post-State of the Union interview with PBS NewsHour's Judy Woodruff

'I haven't made my decision, that's my intention, but I have not made that decision firmly yet,' he said about running for reelection in 2024

More at link.

Of course they won't pay any attention to it. How can they if it isn't properly reported on?

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
President Grandpa can't remember what day it is and probably shits himself weekly. GMAFB

Which, of course, begs the question: Who is responsible for what is done in his name?

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Feinstein announces she will not run in 2024

not a big surprise.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

not a big surprise.

AMF. I highly doubt her successor will be less radical.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:

not a big surprise.

AMF. I highly doubt her successor will be less radical.

It's Cali, and Adam Shifferbrains is going to be running for her seat

https://www.adamschiff.com/

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...the-biden-institute/

Secret China Donations to University of Delaware Soared After the Opening of the Biden Institute

A second university has been found to have received more than $6.7 million in anonymous donations from China, including direct funding from the Chinese government, after Joe Biden set up a program there in his name, according to a Government Accountability Institute analysis. The revelation comes following reporting that anonymous China-linked funds flowing to the University of Pennsylvania almost tripled after the inauguration of the Penn-Biden Center, which illegally housed classified documents.

On March 13, 2017, less than seven weeks after concluding his second term as vice president, Joe Biden announced the founding of the Biden Institute at his home state’s University of Delaware (UD). According to the announcement, part of Biden’s “vision for the institute is an annual conference at UD, similar to the World Economic Forum or the Aspen Institute.”

At the time of Biden’s announcement at UD, multiple members of the Biden family were working on deals worth millions of dollars with foreign businessmen linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. And Biden’s other university program at the University of Pennsylvania was apparently housing classified documents from the Obama-Biden administration in an improper way.

Prior to hosting the Biden Institute, UD had never disclosed any funding from China. One year later (and just two months after the Penn Biden center opened its D.C. office), anonymous donations from China to UD skyrocketed. The first payment came in April 2018 in the amount of $3,204,070 from an anonymous donor in China. In December 2018, another anonymous donation from China arrived for $1,869,515. A third anonymous China-linked payment, for $624,904, arrived in December 2019.

In 2020, the year that Biden was campaigning for president, anonymous Chinese state-linked entities sent three more payments totaling $1,005,761 to UD, the bulk of which arrived after Biden had been declared the president-elect.

Neither the Biden Institute nor the UD have responded to requests to identify the Chinese donors or explain why the Chinese government decided to fund UD after the Biden Institute was created.

Perhaps the most mysterious aspect of the Biden Institute is how it was conceived.

The initial idea for Biden Institute at UD was apparently hatched by Joe’s son, Hunter Biden, while the elder Biden was still the vice president.

In March 2016, Hunter Biden met with UD’s incoming president, Dr. Dennis Assanis, as Hunter and his business associates were making plans to create a “stage” to promote the “Biden brand,” emails from Hunter’s abandoned laptop show. Other emails on the laptop indicate that Hunter and his business associates were concerned about boosting Joe’s “future earnings potential,” while Joe was still the vice president.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The guy's only (legitimate) income for the past 50 years has been his Senate salary. He's never owned a business. He's never had a real job.

How else do you suppose his family got so filthy stinking rich?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps the most mysterious aspect of the Biden Institute is how it was conceived.

I read elsewhere that Biden was using the Clinton Global Initiative as a scam model for his life after the WH.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden - what a POS

Biden on lynching: "White families gathered to celebrate the spectacle, taking pictures of the bodies ... Some people still want to do that"

listen to the full clip:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626374667295510528

a commenter : "@POTUS is a race baiter on steroids"

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And we thought Obama was as divisive a POTUS as we could ever have.

Biden seems to know nothing but hate and division, and can speak nothing but lies. His remarks are truly disgusting. I'm just focusing on the fact that he's declining mentally all the time, and the sooner this vile asshole loses the last of his marbles, the better for this country.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see where the senile old bugger just squandered another 500M in aid to Ukraine. Way to go Joe.

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Dept of Defense:

"Diversity is a strategic imperative critical to mission readiness and accomplishment. We were on site for the 2023 inaugural
@DoD_ODEI Summit as DEIA experts led forums to advance the DEIA and DoD mission -- because our people matter."

[DoD Office for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion]

Elon Musk Replying to @DeptofDefense and @DoD_ODEI

"Your strategic imperative is defending the United States"

https://redstate.com/brandon_m...c-imperative-n705998

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Simple google def: Strategic

1. carefully designed or planned to serve a particular purpose or advantage.

2. relating to the gaining of overall or long-term military advantage.

If it was me and I was CIC, or Sec Def, or Sec Nav, or Commandant, or the guy that opens the PX at Fort Lewis I'd pick no. 2. I guess these guys just took the easy route and figured it's all good.

These people are really hard to like.

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DEIA? The “A” is a new one to me. Looks like it stands for accessibility. When are they gonna add the + to the end?

Posts: 589 | Location: Alexandria, LA | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bidet truly is a vile POS. It was his party, the Democrat party with their terrorists, the KKK, that lynched black people. In true Marxist fashion, they try to blame the opposing party for their sins.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post