SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
My only concern is will Wallace let Trump go there?

LOL can Wallace stop Trump? A few weeks ago I read an article about how Trump was preparing for debates. He wasn't doing question and answer sessions like is traditionally done, he was watching tape looking for 'tells' from Biden on his weaknesses. Looking for openings where he could interject and drive in the shiv and set Biden off. In my opinion this is a good approach. Trump can answer questions on the fly, we have all seen that. He is perhaps the most accessable president for off the cuff questions in modern history. His "chopper pressers" are legendary. But, like the astute business man he is, he is always looking for an advantage. Trump hasn't been successful by walking into multi-BILLION dollar business deals with a competitor unprepared. No, he does his homework. This week I have been seeing articles about how Trump has not been prepping for the debates. Yea maybe not by the typical political or journalistic standards, but bet your ass he has been prepping. Prepping the way that yields those business deals...or more recently, those historic peace deals.

It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump has great timing and does very well on his feet. Even with everything stacked in sundowner Joe's favor, and a scripted teleprompter, he can't fake his way through a live debate. There will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide when Trump fires back at him.

Posts: 780 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to something like Ronald Reagan's "There you go again.", except it will be in Trump's inimitable style.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The key will be angering Biden, and then peppering him with remarks so quickly, he won't be able to keep up, which will anger him even further. Biden uses anger to mask his confusion and his inability to give truthful answers to direct questions.

Donald Trump knows what to do to knock Biden off his pins.

HunterHunterHunterHunterWhatswrongJoeHunterHunterJoewhatswrongdoyouneedabathroombreakJoe47yearsJoe47yearswhathaveyoudonein47yearsJoe

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He'll get his shots in and he won't have to ask permission to do so. Like a good boxer, he'll wait for his openings and then strike.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Has anyone noticed that Biden uses this "THINK ABOUT IT!" line almost incessantly now? Watch him, it's ALL THE TIME NOW.

I saw someone who analyzes speeches surmise that this was a trick that Biden or his handlers came up with to buy him a few precious seconds to regain his place or thoughts when he keeps stumbling through speaking now.

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...ts-marxist-founders/

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) praised the “brilliance” of the Black Lives Matter movement and its founders in a conversation with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) on Friday.

Harris, who is Joe Biden’s running mate on the Democratic Party presidential ticket, was asked specifically to respond to claims that Black Lives Matter is a “terrorist” organization, which the interviewer attributed to President Donald Trump.

She was also asked about the founders of the movement, who were recently featured by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people of 2020.

Harris spoke about the “brilliance and the impact of Black Lives Matter,” and the “brilliance” of its founders “in conceiving it,”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump will get his licks in, no doubt. What I'm really hoping for though is that Chris Wallace is very tough and very aggressive with both candidates. We all know Trump can handle tough questioning. He's well seasoned. On the other hand, Biden is completely incapable.

Trump will push Biden's buttons, but it will be even more effective when it's the moderator who sets off Joe. So yeah, I hope Wallace goes hard after both of them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
I certainly hope Paras right. My only concern is will Wallace let Trump go there? I am not sure it will fit one of the categories I saw listed for the debate.
He'll get his shots in and he won't have to ask permission to do so. Like a good boxer, he'll wait for his openings and then strike.
I'm really curious to watch how this plays out. Most politicians who are not mentally diminished (like Joe) will lie themselves into a position that opens the door for DJT to strike them. With Joe's inability to complete even one rational thought or sentence, I wonder how large a challenge that will present to DJT in finding his in's. But I absolutely think you're right in that Hunter is one of Joe's biggest Achille's Heel issues. If Trump hammers on that, I think we'll see a spectacular meltdown by Biden.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Does it seem appropriate that a presidential candidate would call a room full of service men and women "stupid bastards" even if trying to be funny? What a smug asshole.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/...588967109439490?s=19

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally said by Joe Biden:
"Clap for that, you stupid bastards."

Go fuck yourself, Joe. Mad

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a fucking piece of shit Biden is!!! Trump's team should make an ad with that and let people see who really does hold the military in contempt.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I swear my tin foil hat said that there's something weird going on that will prevent the debate from even happening.

Biden can't even speak! There's no intelligence behind his eyes...how are they even going to let this train wreck debate go on?

The ONLY way I see this going down is if Biden wears a mask that hides his mouth and projects someone else's words, but with Biden's voice, fooling everyone. I don't think the tech is quite there yet.

Is this some kind of huge fake? What? I can't believe they'd let Biden get slaughtered publicly multiple times.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
So Joe tells a group of military folks that he has incredibly good judgment, then proceeded to (even if joking) call them stupid bastards. How's that incredibly good judgment working for you, you fucking piece of shit? Go curl up in a corner and die.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7281 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I'm really hoping for though is that Chris Wallace is very tough and very aggressive with both candidates.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember his Dad well. Chris does have some of his qualities and his toughness.
I am reminded of this quote:
The “four most dreaded words in the English language,” said CBS News chairman and 60 Minutes executive producer Jeff Fager, were “Mike Wallace is here.”

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Biden can't even speak! There's no intelligence behind his eyes...how are they even going to let this train wreck debate go on? ....

I think his best bet is a combination of an injection that will help him focus, if that exists, and a tiny ear receiver that will spoon-feed the answers to him. I can see a wireless receiver getting jammed, though, maybe even picking up a radio signal. It would be awesome to see Joe's answer to a question be a rap song.

Posts: 8902 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Aderol

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The rest of that Biden video by the way isn't much better. He goes on to refer to the group of soldiers has dull or slow.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aderol

^^^^^^^^^^^^
You mean Adderall? Speed is not gonna help a person with mild cognitive disorder. Might help keep him awake. There is no drug on the market that helps. Sure, Namenda and Aricept are marketed at helping, but the outcome in five years is the same. Nursing home or what they now call Memory care.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post