SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^ And this dipshit, illegitimate President and his fellow commies will destroy the United States while at it.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Removing fossil fuels is less about “saving the planet” than about the real goal of globalist leftists- control. You and I won’t be traveling very far when our electric transportation can’t charge from a HEAVILY overloaded power grid. The so called elite, however, will still be jetting around, burning astronomically expensive dinosaur juice, and suffering zero food shortages. Sow in more division and when things really start heating up, send in the government to “save us all”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
You’ve seen most of these before, but… this is a horror show

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Actually yes, we have seen these before...Like on the previous page of this thread! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Actually yes, we have seen these before...Like on the previous page of this thread! Wink

Oh, well there’s that too Wink

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...reen-new-deal-again/

Democrats and climate activists were left outraged on Thursday when Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) refused to go forward with his party’s economic package, citing its climate and energy programs as well as its raising of taxes on wealthy Americans.

Manchin’s decision to pull the plug comes after weeks of negotiations with Democrats to craft a bill that he would support and seven months after he killed President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better” plan.

“Political headlines are of no value to the millions of Americans struggling to afford groceries and gas as inflation soars to 9.1 percent,” said Sam Runyon, a spokeswoman for Manchin. “Senator Manchin believes it’s time for leaders to put political agendas aside, re-evaluate and adjust to the economic realities the country faces to avoid taking steps that add fuel to the inflation fire.”

“Senator Manchin has not walked away from the table,” she added.

According to the New York Times, Manchin’s rejection of the plan shatters President Biden’s “ambitious climate agenda,” which aimed to be “the largest single federal investment in American history toward addressing the toll of climate change.”

As of Thursday morning, Democrats were optimistic they had reached a deal with Manchin only to have their hopes dashed at the last minute. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and his staff were reportedly left “shellshocked” after believing Manchin would deliver.

Leah Stokes, a professor of environmental policy at the University of California Santa Barbara, reportedly “sobbed on Thursday night” upon learning Manchin’s reversal after she had put “months of work” into helping Democrats craft climate legislation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and DEMs are desperate to pass something that gives more govt subsidy to obamacare. Without additional subsidies, the obamacare costs for next year will increase significantly for those actually paying for the obamacare policies. DEMs want to use our tax dollars to pay for other people's healthcare

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Poor GDC's.
Poor Leah.

Brahahahahahahahaha.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Leah Stokes, a professor of environmental policy at the University of California Santa Barbara, reportedly “sobbed on Thursday night” upon learning Manchin’s reversal after she had put “months of work” into helping Democrats craft climate legislation.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Poor Leah.
If her address were posted, we could chip in and send her a box of Kleenex.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'm appreciative of Manchin and his unwillingness to help move Biden's continuing BBB BS agenda forward, but I am beyond disgusted that its down to just one man keeping this country from total collapse.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
DEMs want to use our tax dollars to pay for other people's healthcare

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That crap has been going on for quite a while. Medicare, for example is means tested. THe more you saved for retirement the more you pay for Medicare.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ok, I'm appreciative of Manchin and his unwillingness to help move Biden's continuing BBB BS agenda forward, but I am beyond disgusted that its down to just one man keeping this country from total collapse.
Well, this should make you feel better then... Roll Eyes

quote:
“Senator Manchin has not walked away from the table,” she added.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starts at the 37 second mark.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...x-hike-plan-n2610330

Biden:

"Action on climate change and clean energy remains more urgent than ever. So let me be clear: if the Senate will not move to tackle the climate crisis and strengthen our domestic clean energy industry, I will take strong executive action to meet this moment," Biden said. "I want to thank Leader Schumer for his dogged and determined effort to produce the strongest possible bill."

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Starbucks CEO Says Stores Are No Longer Safe in Democrat-Run Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, L.A., D.C.

American cities “have abdicated their responsibility in fighting crime,” said Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz, who is a Democratic donor.

“I must say, in my view at the local, state and federal level, these governments across the country and leaders, mayors and governors, city councils have abdicated their responsibility in fighting crime and addressing mental health,” Schultz said in a video posted on Twitter.

Earlier in the week, Starbucks announced store closures in four Democrat-run states and the District of Columbia.

The Starbucks Corporation announced … that it is closing 16 stores in the U.S. because of safety concerns for workers, including incidents of violence and drug use on the premises.

The coffee retailer will close permanently six stores in Seattle, Washington, and six more in the Los Angeles, California, region. Two stores will shutter in Portland, Oregon, and one store each in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.

Schultz blamed elected leaders of the Democrat cities where the stores are closing "at the local state and federal level, these governments… and leaders, mayors & governors & city councils have advocated their responsibility in fighting crime & addressing mental illness.

Schultz spoke at an internal company gathering.

“We’re going to have to refine and transform and modernize many of the things we do to meet the needs of our customers in a very changing operating environment in which customer behavior is changing,” Schultz said.

Schultz said America is now “unsafe.”

“I don’t have to spend too much time on what’s going on in the country and how America has become unsafe,” Schultz said. “But you all read the press release last couple of days about the fact that we are beginning to close stores that are not unprofitable.”

“And then we heard the stories that go along with it about what happens in our bathrooms; the issue of mental illness, the issues of homelessness and the issues of crime,” Schultz said.

“Starbucks as a window into America, we have stores in every community and we are facing things in which the stores were not built for. And so we’re listening to our people and closing stores and this is just the beginning,” Schultz said.

“There are going to be many more,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...hiladelphia-l-a-d-c/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden:

"Action on climate change and clean energy remains more urgent than ever. So let me be clear: if the Senate will not move to tackle the climate crisis and strengthen our domestic clean energy industry, I will take strong executive action to meet this moment," Biden said.

Old JB is pretty good at issuing executive orders, particularly after howling something about "You can't legislate by executive order unless you're a dictator." Roll Eyes

https://hannity.com/media-room...ss-youre-a-dictator/

https://twitter.com/tomselliot.../1354035368211984390

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Starbucks CEO Says Stores Are No Longer Safe in Democrat-Run Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, L.A., D.C.

The Starbucks Corporation announced … that it is closing 16 stores in the U.S. because of safety concerns for workers, including incidents of violence and drug use on the premises.

[SNIP]

Schultz said America is now “unsafe.”

“I don’t have to spend too much time on what’s going on in the country and how America has become unsafe,” Schultz said. “But you all read the press release last couple of days about the fact that we are beginning to close stores that are not unprofitable.”

"And then we heard the stories that go along with it about what happens in our bathrooms; the issue of mental illness, the issues of homelessness and the issues of crime,” Schultz said.

“Starbucks as a window into America, we have stores in every community and we are facing things in which the stores were not built for. And so we’re listening to our people and closing stores and this is just the beginning,” Schultz said.

“There are going to be many more,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...hiladelphia-l-a-d-c/

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^ What's really sad is that 50% of Americans now consider that normal.

How far we've fallen...

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Liberal rules based world order Biden is determined to keep and many nations are rejecting.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post