SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If the press is this disinterested in Biden family corruption that most Americans actually believe this bullshit (and I don't think that it is accurate), then how the hell would they even report on a Biden presidency? State media/propaganda anyone? Well, more than they already are anyway.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
State media/propaganda anyone?

Yes... Yahoo News is an online version of CNN, MSNBC.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24102 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
I didn't hear anything on the MSM about the #2 Al Qaeda guy getting offed last week either.

I could not find anything on that. Have a link for us?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
I didn't hear anything on the MSM about the #2 Al Qaeda guy getting offed last week either.

I read it on Fox News last night but couldn't find it today so here's a different link:

https://sofrep.com/news/afghan...commander-in-a-raid/

AFGHAN SPECIAL FORCES KILL AL-QAEDA #2 COMMANDER IN A RAID
by Steve Balestrieri

Afghan Special Forces killed the number two man in al-Qaeda for the Indian subcontinent, Abu Muhsin al-Masri, the National Directorate of Security (NDS) said on Saturday. The operation was conducted in the Andar district of Ghazni province in the country’s east. NDS did not release any more details.

The Afghan intelligence service tweeted the news.

Al-Masri, also known as Husam Abd-al-Rauf, is an Egyptian national listed on the FBI‘s list of most-wanted terrorists. The U.S. issued a federal arrest warrant in 2018 after al-Masri was charged with conspiracy to kill American nationals and providing material support and resources to foreign terrorist organizations.

The U.S. signed a peace deal with the Taliban in February. The deal has led to the gradual withdrawal of American troops from the country. Under the agreement, the U.S. coalition is to leave Afghanistan by May 2021. In exchange, the Taliban agreed to negotiate a permanent ceasefire and a power-sharing formula with the Afghan government. Another crucial condition is that the Taliban no longer allow terrorist groups to freely roam the country.

Continues at link above

Another link to a story from a different source:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-new...qaeda-leader-2315339

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
OANN reported what the main stream media choose to ignore.

If you search with "afghan forces kill #2 wanted by fbi" you can find a number of reports by various outlets.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
And look here,

...three in this photo tested positive and went through Covid-19, and are kicking butt 100%.

Trump looked emotional when he took the picture there with just him and ACB. Think it hit him what an accomplishment this was. Very proud of him.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...ive-raid-afghanistan

https://sofrep.com/news/afghan...commander-in-a-raid/

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named As Criminal Case Witness

Audio of the following at the link above (profanity warning):

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EmpireState:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
And look here,

[Trump / ACB Pic]

...three in this photo tested positive and went through Covid-19, and are kicking butt 100%.

Trump looked emotional when he took the picture there with just him and ACB. Think it hit him what an accomplishment this was. Very proud of him.
And all the corrupt media saw and reported was this being a 'Super-Spreader' event. Roll Eyes If liberals gave a damn about women, they'd be celebrating another woman replacing RBG instead of a man. But no......

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Thin ice and flaming skates...not a good combo.

As said numerous times, if it weren't for the fake msm covering for them, this would be over.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
If liberals gave a damn about women

now that's the truth. A brilliant successful woman gets put on the SC and the left goes into hysterics.

The so called "champions" of women. The U.S. Democrat Party is the most extreme group of racists and bigots in the world.

bigot - a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
**NSFW**

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NIicf9xVEQ

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listening to the Hunter Biden recording, reading his texts and emails - I'm really struck by how off the guys sounds. Something is not right with him. His emails seem more like overly long soliloquies showing off his perceived geopolitical-savvy. And the profanity, hell I'm an ex-sailor and I don't swear that much.

I'm also wondering why anyone would want to do business with such a whack job - but then again, those of us not in denial know exactly why they wanted to do business with him...

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
pretty big stuff here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1321138196097490947

audio at link

New audio of Hunter Biden talking about his partner “the f**king spy chief of China”

“I’m receiving calls from SDNY”

Hunter:

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don't know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric.

I have another NYT reporter calling about my representation of the ... literally ... Dr Patrick Ho - the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner.

He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest LNG port in the world.

And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon, has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

Jeff Carlson:

"I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York, from the US Attorney himself..."

Date of this recording?

Asking because:

Preet Bharara was SDNY US Attorney from 8-13-09 to 3-11-17.

Devon Archer was arrested and charged on May 11, 2016.

remember - Devon Archer was convicted, but then an oabma Judge overturned Devon Archer's conviction.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
related to above

Dr Patrick Ho

After leaving the government in 2007, he joined a lobbying firm established and funded by CEFC China Energy (CEFC), a Shanghai-based energy company,[3] of which he became vice-chairman and secretary-general. The organisation, under Ho, was a leading exponent of the Xi Jinping's Belt & Road Initiative

Ho was arrested in New York in late November 2017, charged with violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and money laundering

On 5 December 2018, Ho was convicted on seven counts of bribery and money laundering

He was sentenced to three years' imprisonment and fined $400,000 in March 2019

After being imprisoned at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York, as of 9 June 2020, the South China Morning Post reported that Ho has been released and deported to Hong Kong.

from Wiki

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gonna get a little more complicated. Once again internet sleuths go to work and inform the public of what has really happened. Not the press. Not the FBI. not DoJ. Internet sleuths.

It is likely that the rich Chinese person who Hunter says "went missing" is Ye Jianming

Ye Jianming is the founder and former Chairman of CEFC China Energy Company Limited

Ye was detained and put under investigation in March 2018 on suspicion of economic crimes

the order for the investigation came from Chinese Communist Party general secretary Xi Jinping

Shanghai Guosheng Group, a portfolio and investment agency controlled by the Government of Shanghai, subsequently took control of CEFC China Energy in March 2018

(from Wiki)

Then from Jeff Carlson, Andy McCarthy, and smc12256,

The SDNY U.S. Attorney was Geoffrey Berman in Mar 2018.

(Berman was later forced out by President Trump)

and keep in mind obama Judge Ronnie Abrams overturned Devon Archer's conviction in November 2018

"A federal judge on Thursday overturned the conviction of a New York man on charges that he helped run a scheme to defraud a Native American tribe and multiple pension funds through the issue of $60 million worth of tribal bonds"

Archer's trial was back in May / June 2018

Some speculation mixed w facts in the above. But our govt chooses to keep us in the dark.

Now questions are being raised - was Hunter tipped off by prosecutors ?

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Joe having a rally in Atlanta, he's moderately coherent but I live in a different reality than the one he says Trump has caused.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden at Warm Springs, GA

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Are those real turnout pictures? I mean I have heard about his low attendance and seen pictures but both sides are good at “doctoring reality” as needed, if those are his actual attendance that really is pathetic. I have been to one or two rally’s in my life and there were a ton of folks, at least several hundred at them.

I mean my wedding had a much higher turnout. Smile

How can he be showing sooo well in the polls but have NOBODY show up to his rally’s? I mean I get COVID. I get the orange man bad so I will vote for ANYBODY else but you’d think he could muster something as large as church fish fry.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice flag they got there, I'm surprised they aren't standing on it.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post